Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » Solano County Fairgrounds (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Solano County Fairgrounds
Jdub07
( O Y O )
Member # 2728

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jdub07  Ford pictures for Jdub07    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Anyone see this flyer to the fairgrounds in sept. 2004. looks like its going to be big big big. [Eek!]
94gt
¯
Member # 3060

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 94gt  Ford pictures for 94gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Jdub07:
Anyone see this flyer to the fairgrounds in sept. 2004. looks like its going to be big big big. [Eek!]

no sir? more details please! [patriot]

--------------------
2020 Explorer ST
2011 Silver Raptor 'Screw

Posts: 5777 | From: Beavercreek, OH | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
65coupei6
¯
Member # 3057

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 65coupei6  Ford pictures for 65coupei6  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Here is the link:

http://www.funfordsunday.com/

88DroptopGT
¯
Member # 2535

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 88DroptopGT  Ford pictures for 88DroptopGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Alright, 5 minutes away! [Big Grin]
93cobra
¯
Member # 2635

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93cobra  Ford pictures for 93cobra  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------
93foxbody wtb 93 cobra intake

Posts: 673 | From: vacaville,ca | Registered: Mar 2003  |  :
Jdub07
( O Y O )
Member # 2728

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jdub07  Ford pictures for Jdub07    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Some more details:

There will be 65 years of Mercury
40 years of Mustang
45 years of Galaxie
20 years of SVO

Everything from model T's to Bronco's to Shelby's. years as far back to 1903 to present.. You can enter your own car for $20 and get a shirt for $12.

Dont' think I'll enter but I'm plannin on going! [patriot]

mostang
¯
Member # 3352

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for mostang  Ford pictures for mostang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'll be there with my stocker. Ain't nothin' special but it'll be my first. Get out there and mingle. I'll be parked next to a green Bullitt.

--------------------
99 GT ragtop, Flows, True Flow drop in and 3.73's
1985 Caprice Classic Very Tired 305

Posts: 182 | From: Castro Valley, originally Missouri | Registered: Oct 2003  |  :
mostang
¯
Member # 3352

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for mostang  Ford pictures for mostang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Anyone else going? My neighbor with the Bullitt had a change in plans and can't make it.
I wrote the gentleman in charge of signing up and he said since there are so many mustangs showing up that their going to put them on the main street and I think that is behind the grandstands where there is a little shade.

Any other sign ups????

--------------------

Posts: 182 | From: Castro Valley, originally Missouri | Registered: Oct 2003  |  :
mustanggt5091
All I need is.....
Member # 444

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for mustanggt5091  Ford pictures for mustanggt5091    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Im going, only 5 minutes away [patriot] hopefully my new rims and n20 will be in by then [Eek!] [Eek!]
Posts: 2353 | From: Fairfield / Santa Rosa , Ca | Registered: Sep 2001  |  :
Jdub07
( O Y O )
Member # 2728

I was planning on just going but my dad wants to enter his 100% stock 2002 gt..so I'm thinkin fuck it I'll enter too. I've printed out the registration form but wont pay until he's paid too.
FemSvo
¯
Member # 2697

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FemSvo  Ford pictures for FemSvo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
There were some awesome cars there last year. Even if you don't enter your car, it's worth going.
Posts: 11 | From: North Las Vegas | Registered: Apr 2003  |  :
Blackicelsc
¯
Member # 4015

Ford Icon 14 posted      Profile for Blackicelsc  Ford pictures for Blackicelsc  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The Golden gate Mark VIII's will be there. I'll have my 2-show quality Mark VIII's, and at least 7 others will be coming.

A friend of mine has a 97 Mark VIII LSC, and a 96 T-Bird. He has been there the last couple of years, and has advised us to show.

We'll be there early to try to nab spaces all together, but you Ford boys/girls will have to venture over to the Lincoln section to find our 4-cammers!

See ya there!
www.goldengatemark8.org

Posts: 63 | From: Santa Rosa, Ca. | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
v-town coupe
fordologist
Member # 2771

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for v-town coupe  Ford pictures for v-town coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
look for my forest green 67 cougar with 17"boyds im trying to get the big brake kit on before the show but i doubt i'll have it on. but hopegully it will be on there in time for the water front show in october!
Posts: 4597 | From: the V-town | Registered: May 2003  |  :
mostang
¯
Member # 3352

Ford Icon 14 posted      Profile for mostang  Ford pictures for mostang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Any East Bayer's want to meet up the morning of the event and head up? I scouted the area and called the gentleman in charge. It sounds like the Mustangs are going to be on the main strip behind the grandstands. There are a few trees and the way the heat can be during Sept it might be a good idea to get there early and grab a good spot since pop up shades aren't allowed.

--------------------

Jdub07
( O Y O )
Member # 2728

I'm still debating if I should even enter.... [Frown] its not very show worthy. The top of the cars paint is fading some, there are some nicks in the front bumper paint and the interior is half black and half red at the moment.

wadaya'll think?

mostang
¯
Member # 3352

I've got chips in mine and key marks down one side. But I'm not going, to show and win awards. Just to hang out for the day!

--------------------

drews50
CAFords OG
Member # 2670

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for drews50  Ford pictures for drews50  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
it's a cheap show, it doesn't matter if you win, it's all about hanging out with some mustang fools like yourself! i'm planning on going, we should get a big cruise together, like a small group from the south bay meeting up with a group from the peninsula, and all meeting up with a group up the freeway, this way, we'll end up at the show with a good number of cars.

--------------------
*shiftylx*

2013 Race Red 5.0 "Lucy"
1967 Lime Gold 289 coupe "Ethel"

Jdub07
( O Y O )
Member # 2728

quote:
Originally posted by shiftylx:
it's a cheap show, it doesn't matter if you win, it's all about hanging out with some mustang fools like yourself! i'm planning on going, we should get a big cruise together, like a small group from the south bay meeting up with a group from the peninsula, and all meeting up with a group up the freeway, this way, we'll end up at the show with a good number of cars.

sounds good...pops already got his confirmation stuff in the mail...said it took them 3 weeks.
drews50
CAFords OG
Member # 2670

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for drews50  Ford pictures for drews50  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Jdub07:
quote:
Originally posted by shiftylx:

sounds good...pops already got his confirmation stuff in the mail...said it took them 3 weeks.
3 weeks?!?! it says pre-reg must be postmarked by sep. 7! how are they going to send me my sh!t back? oh well, i'll give them a call. so...who wants to get a group together to cruise there, or at least meet up by the gate so we can roll in together?

--------------------
*shiftylx*

2013 Race Red 5.0 "Lucy"

Hungry Hippo
¯
Member # 537

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hungry Hippo  Ford pictures for Hungry Hippo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i might go, i'm 10 minutes away

--------------------
05 S4 Avant(wagon)
09 C6 H/C/I

mustanggt5091
All I need is.....
Member # 444

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for mustanggt5091  Ford pictures for mustanggt5091    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
thinkin of showin my daily driven beast, what class would I be in, 28, i dont see a spot for 87-93 foxbody's ???
[Confused]

--------------------
88 GT 357w (SOLD):(
06 Limited Edition R6 !!!!!

Posts: 2353 | From: Fairfield / Santa Rosa , Ca | Registered: Sep 2001  |  :
Impact 5.0
¯
Member # 2805

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Impact 5.0  Ford pictures for Impact 5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I will be there with the truck, 2Tone Harley Truck
Posts: 2173 | From: Tracy, CA | Registered: May 2003  |  :
Jdub07
( O Y O )
Member # 2728

I e-mailed them and they said just as long as your payemnt get in by the 7th you'll be in. So no worries.

As for the class you'd be in for the 87-93...look harder you'll see them...but they're covered in a larger group of cars. Like all mustang or something like that....can't remember. I'm sending my payment in today [patriot]

don't know if I'll be able to cruise up with everyone....I"m in Fremont so maybe I can catch up somewhere up the road?

drews50
CAFords OG
Member # 2670

quote:
Originally posted by HungryHippo:
i might go, i'm 10 minutes away

lets meet up johnny, hey hit me up, cause my cell phone got stolen so I lost all of my phone numbers!

I don't know if we;d be able to all meet up at a certain time either right off the freeway, or in front of the show, but i'm down to help plan anything if you guys want to meet up and park together. just let me know [patriot]

--------------------
*shiftylx*

2013 Race Red 5.0 "Lucy"

Hungry Hippo
¯
Member # 537

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hungry Hippo  Ford pictures for Hungry Hippo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
cool man, i'll give you a call. i'm thinking about coming up to chico this weekend, are you gonna be around?

--------------------
05 S4 Avant(wagon)
09 C6 H/C/I

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com