Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » Goodguys Summer Get Together June 5-6 (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Goodguys Summer Get Together June 5-6
Blu50Stang
CAFords OG
Member # 489

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blu50Stang  Ford pictures for Blu50Stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by PurpleNotch:
Out of all the people here on this site and it just dosen't seem like too many people want to go check out this show. That sucks it is usually a good show and there are lots of really nice and awsome cars oh well i guess i am going to have to go by myself [Frown] If anyone is out there stop by and say hi [Smile] see ya there [patriot]

I'm hoping to make it out tomorrow.

--------------------
Ross
'88 GT - 5.0&SF 4/04 | MM&FF 8/09 | MM&FF 79-93 Mustang Performance Cover 12/12
'17 GT350R

v-town coupe
fordologist
Member # 2771

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for v-town coupe  Ford pictures for v-town coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Fostang:
I'll be there also at 9 am. [Smile]

Today stopping by and setting up the Valley Differentials Booth.

Clock tower, clock tower, please let us get the clock tower. [Smile]

hey my buddy needs a shim kit for a 12bolt if u guys have one how much and where are u gonna be atin the show i will be whatching our swapmeet spot tommorrow so hell pick one up if possible.
Posts: 4597 | From: the V-town | Registered: May 2003  |  :
Fostang
¯
Member # 3752

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fostang  Ford pictures for Fostang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Nice meeting some of you. [Smile]

V-town pm your number. If you want to work out a deal with that 8.8 that was there that be cool also. [Big Grin]

Parts for the most part are not taken to the shows due to weight and such a great variation of what people need.

What can be done is call the shop monday 209-467-4301 with a credit card and it'll be next day'd to your buddy.

--------------------
67' Fastback TT 408
67' Camaro Lsx
64' Corvette Fuelie
57' Chevy Bel Air Lsx
68’ Pony Convertible
66’ Pony Coupe

Posts: 3011 | From: Stockton/Danville | Registered: Nov 2003  |  :
91StangCreepn
¯
Member # 2859

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 91StangCreepn  Ford pictures for 91StangCreepn    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
what time is the show over sunday?

--------------------
..Go dumb get hyphy patna act stupid we do the thizz dance in the bay we just lose it..

Camaro Kid Z/28
¯
Member # 3100

Ford Icon 4 posted      Profile for Camaro Kid Z/28  Ford pictures for Camaro Kid Z/28    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
they close about 2-3 on a sunday!i've seen people pack up as early as 12:30pm! [patriot]

--------------------
1973 Camaro Z/28(clone)
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2649130
"4-eyes forever essay!"

Hungry Hippo
¯
Member # 537

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hungry Hippo  Ford pictures for Hungry Hippo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i was there saturday, fuck that place. $12 to get in and $10 for a tiny burrito and a coke [Mad]

--------------------
05 S4 Avant(wagon)
09 C6 H/C/I

Blu50Stang
CAFords OG
Member # 489

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blu50Stang  Ford pictures for Blu50Stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I didn't see too many mustangs out there today. Hopefully, more can make it out next time.

--------------------
Ross
'88 GT - 5.0&SF 4/04 | MM&FF 8/09 | MM&FF 79-93 Mustang Performance Cover 12/12
'17 GT350R

Camaro Kid Z/28
¯
Member # 3100

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Camaro Kid Z/28  Ford pictures for Camaro Kid Z/28    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
there was some cuties out there saturday though! [Big Grin]

--------------------
1973 Camaro Z/28(clone)
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2649130
"4-eyes forever essay!"

PurpleNotch
CAFords OG
Member # 2902

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for PurpleNotch  Ford pictures for PurpleNotch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Camaro Kid Z/28:
there was some cuties out there saturday though! [Big Grin]

I'll second that one with a big [Whoo Whooooo!] lots of cute girls and hot cars cant ask for more on a beautiful sat. morning there was about 35 stangs in the mighty mustang area met some nice guys with stangs and just enjoyed the weather although the hotdog i had was $4.50 [Frown] oh well you gotta eat. It was worth it. [patriot]

--------------------
**The creator of the infamous purplenotch**

http://www.mustang50magazine.com/featuredvehicles/m5lp_0508_1988_ford_mustang_lx/index.html

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com