Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » 707 GTG 2/21 (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: 707 GTG 2/21
spegull03
¯
Member # 2842

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for spegull03  Ford pictures for spegull03    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 03ghostrida:
im down, but the ricers out there are no joke, the demented 240 runnin low 13's some eclipse's are runnin 12's and we got some civic's that are wuick,but they dont meet there anymore to race. the cops just follow them right out of the parking lot once they start to leave. Ill get some of my friends together from fairfield they got clean stangs and maro's. we'll be there!- what is it sigel when we runnin

if i go it will be just to chill, it wont be to race. i never really got into the whole streetracing thing. id rather go to the track and get a timeslip if im gonna wring out my car. [burnout]
TRY2PAZ
¯
Member # 97

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TRY2PAZ  Ford pictures for TRY2PAZ  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
When you guys meet up, take soem pic's and post them up here.

--------------------
http://www.fnsweet.com/pics/events/sj_gtg_1020/sj_gtg1020_30.jpg

Posts: 4033 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Dec 2000  |  :
2000silverSLEEPER
¯
Member # 2464

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2000silverSLEEPER  Ford pictures for 2000silverSLEEPER    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
hey man...yea, I'd be down, but I wouldn't want to be one of the only stangs there. Are there any other cars than chevys.
Posts: 15 | From: 707...Vallejo/Rohnert Park/Suisun City | Registered: Feb 2003  |  :
66 AC COBRA
Nitrous King
Member # 904

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 66 AC COBRA  Ford pictures for 66 AC COBRA    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 2000silverSLEEPER:
hey man...yea, I'd be down, but I wouldn't want to be one of the only stangs there. Are there any other cars than chevys.

if i cant get all my friends together we can get about 7 stangs that are all below 13.0 potential

--------------------
FFR AC Cobra
72 Vega - WCHRA Extreme 10.5

Quick 88LX
¯
Member # 1950

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quick 88LX  Ford pictures for Quick 88LX  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I will show even though I really shouldn't. I can gaurentee that there will be a nice amount of Mustangs if we all make this happen. Fairfield needs to be put on the map and this should help. Local GTG are the shiiiiiiit:D

And Eric, kick Jeff in the nuts and tell him to finish his car so he can join the fun. Or better yet, just kick him in the nuts

--------------------
"Men are Made, Not Born"
Car Picture : http://www.angelfire.com/theforce/quick88lx/
Original Member #495. Can I get my number back?

Posts: 1784 | From: Fairfield, CA/Okinawa, Japan | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
66 AC COBRA
Nitrous King
Member # 904

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 66 AC COBRA  Ford pictures for 66 AC COBRA    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Quick 88LX:
I will show even though I really shouldn't. I can gaurentee that there will be a nice amount of Mustangs if we all make this happen. Fairfield needs to be put on the map and this should help. Local GTG are the shiiiiiiit:D

And Eric, kick Jeff in the nuts and tell him to finish his car so he can join the fun. Or better yet, just kick him in the nuts

hey atleast he took some initiative and ordered the fuel rail

then stab the distributor in and it should run ok, will need a tune bad

6800rpm shift point built motor and he is still on shorties, LOL [Razz]

--------------------
FFR AC Cobra

Quick 88LX
¯
Member # 1950

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quick 88LX  Ford pictures for Quick 88LX  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I can just see him tryin to explain why he needs better exhaust to the wife. Man, good thing she makes $$! [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Note to Jeff: Finish the car sucka! It has been waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too long. And don't blame Sir Lancelot because he was supposed to be your buddy. If you need help you know whos numbers to dial [patriot]

--------------------
"Men are Made, Not Born"
Car Picture : http://www.angelfire.com/theforce/quick88lx/
Original Member #495. Can I get my number back?

Posts: 1784 | From: Fairfield, CA/Okinawa, Japan | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
66 AC COBRA
Nitrous King
Member # 904

quote:
Originally posted by Quick 88LX:
If you need help you know whos numbers to dial [patriot]

whos number to call
shit he could walk across the street before the phone could ring [Razz]

and shes not the wife yet [patriot]

--------------------
FFR AC Cobra

4.6GT
¯
Member # 2643

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 4.6GT  Ford pictures for 4.6GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i could probably get like 4 stangs to go but for sure ill get 2 stangs and my bro in his WS-6 we need to get more stangs to go

--------------------
CAR 2002 mustang GT 5spd
254rwhp/305 ft lb torque N/A

Best E.T
1.93 60ft 13.1 @105

rudeone707
¯
Member # 3457

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for rudeone707  Ford pictures for rudeone707  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by TRY2PAZ:
When you guys meet up, take soem pic's and post them up here.

ill try and get my friends digi cam. this should be promising, im thinking there is going to be at least 20 f bodies there.

--------------------
agp707.com

2000silverSLEEPER
¯
Member # 2464

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2000silverSLEEPER  Ford pictures for 2000silverSLEEPER    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
alright man...i'm down.
Posts: 15 | From: 707...Vallejo/Rohnert Park/Suisun City | Registered: Feb 2003  |  :
03GT281
¯
Member # 2944

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 03GT281  Ford pictures for 03GT281    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i can get about 3 stangs and 2 maros out there....Eric when is jeff's car gonna be done brians been telling me about it for like a month, but whens it coming out. I could ask tommy ifhe wants to bring his 50 out but i doubt he will he doesnt driver it as much anymore....anyways see you guys there and there should be a good amount of cars out there
Posts: 218 | From: FF-707/EDH-916 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  :
mustanggt5091
All I need is.....
Member # 444

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for mustanggt5091  Ford pictures for mustanggt5091    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Skinny Boi Racing:
i can get about 3 stangs and 2 maros out there....Eric when is jeff's car gonna be done brians been telling me about it for like a month, but whens it coming out. I could ask tommy ifhe wants to bring his 50 out but i doubt he will he doesnt driver it as much anymore....anyways see you guys there and there should be a good amount of cars out there

Is this Jon????? My car will be done as soon as my new fuel rails get here [Big Grin]

--------------------
88 GT 357w (SOLD):(
06 Limited Edition R6 !!!!!

Posts: 2353 | From: Fairfield / Santa Rosa , Ca | Registered: Sep 2001  |  :
F8LPONY
NORCAL-LS1
Member # 11

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for F8LPONY  Ford pictures for F8LPONY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'll be out there for sure since I work that day (in Fairfield) and it's just down the street. [Wink]

Me and my buddy will roll through in our trucks (Blue Z71 and Black HD) unless I get the Vette registered by then [Roll Eyes]

Like stated above, please keep it cool. I know on the Norcal side one of our members is really trying to get something started in the Fairfield area and it would suck to get it all trashed because knucklheads with their first fast car wanna act a fool.

Fairfield/Vacaville USED to be on the map from a street racing perspective. Shit the only daily driven 5.0s that could beat me (ran 11.8s on radial T/As)in the whole area was Kevin Locke's car (he didn't street race it) and Ocar (white 5.0 from Sac). My boy Outlaw and WYTELIE had the F-body scene covered. Between the 3 of us there were VERY few cars that gave us trouble from Hay Rd. all the way to National.

Those days are gone but now you got guys like Camara (Mike), Outlaw is back in town, I know Dominic has something quick (about time he ran something more than his mouth [Wink] )

But that was back in 96'

--------------------
01' GMC ExtCab Z71
Old time = 12.33@110mph 1.85 60' New combo in progress.

Posts: 1292 | From: Sacramento, CA. | Registered: Aug 2000  |  :
66 AC COBRA
Nitrous King
Member # 904

quote:
Originally posted by F8LPONY:
I'll be out there for sure since I work that day (in Fairfield) and it's just down the street. [Wink]

Me and my buddy will roll through in our trucks (Blue Z71 and Black HD) unless I get the Vette registered by then [Roll Eyes]

Like stated above, please keep it cool. I know on the Norcal side one of our members is really trying to get something started in the Fairfield area and it would suck to get it all trashed because knucklheads with their first fast car wanna act a fool.

Fairfield/Vacaville USED to be on the map from a street racing perspective. Shit the only daily driven 5.0s that could beat me (ran 11.8s on radial T/As)in the whole area was Kevin Locke's car (he didn't street race it) and Ocar (white 5.0 from Sac). My boy Outlaw and WYTELIE had the F-body scene covered. Between the 3 of us there were VERY few cars that gave us trouble from Hay Rd. all the way to National.

Those days are gone but now you got guys like Camara (Mike), Outlaw is back in town, I know Dominic has something quick (about time he ran something more than his mouth [Wink] )

But that was back in 96'

dominic is back, and he is back with a fury

mike clark in his 91 z28 usually mops up all the locals, and his car is getting a very needed mod right now to really pump up power, and no its not in the form of jetting [Wink]

plus we have 3 5.0's that will be out in very early june, all these cars will have over 450+ at the wheels with the needed tire and suspension, and none of them need NX to get there, but that doesnt mean its not there [Big Grin]

fairfield is coming back, and the ricer's dumbass outburst can be controlled

--------------------
FFR AC Cobra

03GT281
¯
Member # 2944

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 03GT281  Ford pictures for 03GT281    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
damn the only people i know that have posted on this message are eric and jeff, but i guess the rest of you are from around FF or Vaca....but i never seen your cars or nothin....ho well i hope this shit turns out sick i want to video tape some sick cars!
97th_sign
¯
Member # 4114

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 97th_sign  Ford pictures for 97th_sign    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
F8Lpony
quote:
I know on the Norcal side one of our members is really trying to get something started in the Fairfield area and it would suck to get it all trashed because knucklheads with their first fast car wanna act a fool.

wussup everybody im new but thats not important right now...lol...im the one that is puttin the 707 gtg together...i know you guyz have read earlier bout keepin it cool...and i really hope both Norcal and Cafords and whoever else is there does just that...cops are major dicks round here and i dont want nobody gettin tickets for pullin B.S. stunts....let the ricers talk their talk and do their ricer fly by's...but if you all REALLY want Fairfield and Vacaville back onthe map we gotta do it right...thanx and just so you know i posted the same thing on Norcal

-Quentin

--------------------
1997 T/A check out the pics at AGPnet.net

97th_sign
¯
Member # 4114

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 97th_sign  Ford pictures for 97th_sign    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
oh yeah rudeone707 that white maro they are talkin bout is the one with the 383 stroker and a bottle...

--------------------

03GT281
¯
Member # 2944

YUMP!....lets put the FLATS back on the map!...
4.6GT
¯
Member # 2643

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 4.6GT  Ford pictures for 4.6GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
skinni boi you gonna be there we should roll up together

--------------------
CAR 2002 mustang GT 5spd
254rwhp/305 ft lb torque N/A

Best E.T
1.93 60ft 13.1 @105

rudeone707
¯
Member # 3457

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for rudeone707  Ford pictures for rudeone707  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Q-

ur sig doesnt work.

--------------------
agp707.com

97th_sign
¯
Member # 4114

if possible can i have all those who plan on attending the 707 GTG PM me so i can get an idea of how many poeple are attending for sure...this way i can find a place big enough to accomidate everyone...thankyou

-Q

--------------------

Blacked-out-GT
¯
Member # 2544

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blacked-out-GT  Ford pictures for Blacked-out-GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Count me in!!! [Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------
-built to run

Posts: 939 | From: Vacaville by way of Texas | Registered: Mar 2003  |  :
03GT281
¯
Member # 2944

count me in too...but i heard theres a storm in cali all this weekend.....wheather channel
rudeone707
¯
Member # 3457

i hope it doesnt rain. but my crew is gonna show rain or shine

--------------------
agp707.com

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com