Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » 707 GTG 2/21 (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: 707 GTG 2/21
rudeone707
¯
Member # 3457

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for rudeone707  Ford pictures for rudeone707  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The F-Bodies in my crew are throwing a norcal LS1/LT1 GTG in fairfield. i was wondering if any area stangs wanted to roll by and kick it. the only thing they dont want is people burning out in the parking lot, the cops are dicks out here and if people do that stuff we wont be welcome. here is the info.

Place: Fairfield-Raley's/Starbucks on north texas right off of 80
time: 7:30
date: 2/21

-Rude

--------------------
agp707.com

Stimson
_
Member # 51

Ford Icon 14 posted      Profile for Stimson  Ford pictures for Stimson    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Is there a place to eat near by? Is this going to be an evening parking lot hang out type event?
94gt
¯
Member # 3060

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 94gt  Ford pictures for 94gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
there's a starbucks, a rice bowl, a subway, a pizza place, and a few other little shops as well. Ill do my best to come on by and look [patriot]

--------------------
2020 Explorer ST
2011 Silver Raptor 'Screw

Posts: 5777 | From: Beavercreek, OH | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
rudeone707
¯
Member # 3457

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for rudeone707  Ford pictures for rudeone707  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by st5150:
Is there a place to eat near by? Is this going to be an evening parking lot hang out type event?

yeah its going to be a hang out parking lot event. there is a subway, round table pizza, hot dog spot, panda express, raleys, down the street there is a taco bell, carls JR, adalbertos (burrito shop), burger king, McDonalds. Should be fun.

--------------------
agp707.com

91 5.0 5speed
¯
Member # 1867

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 91 5.0 5speed  Ford pictures for 91 5.0 5speed    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'm down to go! [dance]
Hungry Hippo
¯
Member # 537

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hungry Hippo  Ford pictures for Hungry Hippo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
you should make it later so we can watch the ricers and beat-up v8s act like dumbasses

--------------------
05 S4 Avant(wagon)
09 C6 H/C/I

rudeone707
¯
Member # 3457

the point is to not act like a dumbass, we want to have future GTGs at this venue. If we do alot of stupid shit it would cause us not to be welcome and get kicked out. We dont want that to happen.

--------------------
agp707.com

1990GT50
¯
Member # 2119

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1990GT50  Ford pictures for 1990GT50  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by rudeone707:
the point is to not act like a dumbass, we want to have future GTGs at this venue. If we do alot of stupid shit it would cause us not to be welcome and get kicked out. We dont want that to happen.

oh, I see........ill try and make it.
Hungry Hippo
¯
Member # 537

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hungry Hippo  Ford pictures for Hungry Hippo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
this venue? if i'm not mistaken, this is where the idiots meet up for the "races" every friday and saturday night. they all do dumb shit in the parking lot in their pos cars

--------------------
05 S4 Avant(wagon)
09 C6 H/C/I

94gt
¯
Member # 3060

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 94gt  Ford pictures for 94gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by HungryHippo:
this venue? if i'm not mistaken, this is where the idiots meet up for the "races" every friday and saturday night. they all do dumb shit in the parking lot in their pos cars

I saw a lot of rice'd out cars there this weekend... [Eek!]

--------------------
2020 Explorer ST
2011 Silver Raptor 'Screw

Posts: 5777 | From: Beavercreek, OH | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
rudeone707
¯
Member # 3457

quote:

They dont always do dumb shit. but how would it look with 30-40 Camaros and Mustang doing dumb shit, if we ever went there again they would kick us out with a quickness.

--------------------
agp707.com

spegull03
¯
Member # 2842

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for spegull03  Ford pictures for spegull03    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
thats where most of the local high schoolers hang out at on the weekend before they go race and act like idiots (at least some of em)
66 AC COBRA
Nitrous King
Member # 904

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 66 AC COBRA  Ford pictures for 66 AC COBRA    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by rudeone707:
quote:

They dont always do dumb shit. but how would it look with 30-40 Camaros and Mustang doing dumb shit, if we ever went there again they would kick us out with a quickness.
ever been at raleys on a friday night and seen tis car
 -
ive been out there a few times, im friends with the guy in the fast 91 white z28, the big ass white dude

--------------------
FFR AC Cobra
72 Vega - WCHRA Extreme 10.5

Hungry Hippo
¯
Member # 537

i saw the white camaro out there when i went out for the first time. i remember meeting him at your house. i'll probably head out this friday in my friends 95

--------------------
05 S4 Avant(wagon)
09 C6 H/C/I

spegull03
¯
Member # 2842

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for spegull03  Ford pictures for spegull03    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
im friends with the guy in the fast 91 white z28, the big ass white dude
would this happen to be mike clark?
66 AC COBRA
Nitrous King
Member # 904

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 66 AC COBRA  Ford pictures for 66 AC COBRA    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by spegull03:
quote:
im friends with the guy in the fast 91 white z28, the big ass white dude
would this happen to be mike clark?
yep thats mike

are u gonna come out on friday, actually make an appearance

--------------------
FFR AC Cobra

66 AC COBRA
Nitrous King
Member # 904

quote:
i saw the white camaro out there when i went out for the first time. i remember meeting him at your house. i'll probably head out this friday in my friends 95

hey jon, if u have the nitrous hooked up, jet it up to 100+ and come race the camaro, that would be a decent race
by fast i mean mid 12's so ur in the range on the bottle
i might even bring the cobra out

--------------------
FFR AC Cobra

03GT281
¯
Member # 2944

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 03GT281  Ford pictures for 03GT281    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
im down, but the ricers out there are no joke, the demented 240 runnin low 13's some eclipse's are runnin 12's and we got some civic's that are wuick,but they dont meet there anymore to race. the cops just follow them right out of the parking lot once they start to leave. Ill get some of my friends together from fairfield they got clean stangs and maro's. we'll be there!- what is it sigel when we runnin
Posts: 218 | From: FF-707/EDH-916 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  :
Mfracing
¯
Member # 4034

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mfracing  Ford pictures for Mfracing    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Friday!

--------------------
302hp/361tq
12.6e/t@105mph
Amazon Tuning Solutions
Mel and Son's Mufflers
Super Six Motorsports
Mizzi's Automotive
Main Machine

rudeone707
¯
Member # 3457

are you guys talking about a white camaro with a 383 stroker and 100 shot?

--------------------
agp707.com

NvrGoFullRetard
CAFords OG
Member # 1633

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NvrGoFullRetard  Ford pictures for NvrGoFullRetard  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
im down to come through!!!

--------------------
"formally 4.6 eatin gm's"
white 97gt n/a 320rwhp/325rwtq
01 sierra rcsb lsx 408 (murdered out)
03 ecsb sierra 6.0 on 22's
2011 Tahoe

Posts: 2759 | From: PITTSBURG/FAIRFIELD | Registered: Aug 2002  |  :
Hungry Hippo
¯
Member # 537

come on thru! if i go i'll be in my friends mild h/c/i 95, my car is resting cause my tranny is making way too much noise. it sounds like an 03 cobra whining

--------------------
05 S4 Avant(wagon)
09 C6 H/C/I

spegull03
¯
Member # 2842

Im still not sure if I wanna drive 2 hours to go to this... [Confused]
FasterDamnit
Bad Attitude
Member # 442

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FasterDamnit  Ford pictures for FasterDamnit  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
A local gtg? Great! But it will be tough to not do anything "stupid." (especially w/ slow rice around.)

--------------------
'92 LX T5
Looked stock, went 11's 11.90 at 115mph.

'65 Mustang 347

www.fordmuscle.com

Livin' in the Carolina Pines

66 AC COBRA
Nitrous King
Member # 904

quote:
Originally posted by FasterDamnit:
A local gtg? Great! But it will be tough to not do anything "stupid." (especially w/ slow rice around.)

jim, maybe some action between green machine and the cobra later that night

and about the demented 240 (loyds car), [worship]

raced him once, pulled on him, but damn i was surprised at what that thing did

tell powerline to bring out there stuff two, i know Nom wants a rematch, and im curious what is done too there new blue civic hatch that is always in at there house in green valley, is it quick or just a sticker mobile

--------------------
FFR AC Cobra

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com