Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » SACTOWN STANGS COME OUT TO THE GIBSON RANCH GET TOGETHER (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: SACTOWN STANGS COME OUT TO THE GIBSON RANCH GET TOGETHER
svt306snake
¯
Member # 1967

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for svt306snake  Ford pictures for svt306snake    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
THIS WILL BE GIVEN BY 50 REASONS/MILLENIUM MUSTANG ON THE 20 OF SEPTEMBER AT GIBSON RANCH TO GET READY FOR THE SHOW AT SAC RACEWAY ON THE 27TH OF SEPTEMBER THIS IS A GOOD WAY TO MEET LOCAL RACERS AND CHECK OUT OTHERS MUSTANGS WE WILL BE TAKING PICS FOR POSTING ON SITES LATER AND SENDING INTO THE MUSTANG MAGAZINES TO PROMOTE OUR TOWN WE WILL DOING THIS EARLY AND STAYING TIL ITS DARK SO LETS ALL COME OUT MEET EACH OTHER AND SHARE STORIES AND TECH INFO SEE YOU OUT THERE IF YOU HAVE ANY PARTS FOR SALE BRING THEM YOU JUST MAY SELL THEM

[ September 09, 2003, 01:22 PM: Message edited by: svt306snake ]

--------------------
F*** TPS MOTORSPORTS F *** TPS MOTORSPORTS THEY SUCK ASS

TEAM TRUE FORGED X 2 SPONSORED

CAPITAL MUSTANG C.C.

Posts: 5841 | From: SACRAMENTO "916" YA KNOW | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
cheap
¯
Member # 858

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cheap  Ford pictures for cheap  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[Whoo Whooooo!]

where is this ranch?

--------------------
1965 Spyder GT

svt306snake
¯
Member # 1967

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for svt306snake  Ford pictures for svt306snake    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
gibson ranch is in sacramento at the end of watt ave i'll call you to give you directions is your car up and running now or what headers work ok

--------------------

CAPITAL MUSTANG C.C.

the50ho
THE50HO
Member # 73

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for the50ho  Ford pictures for the50ho    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
could be wrong, but isn't gibson ranch on elverta, OFF of watt ave??

--------------------
Too many motorcycles...and now a destroyed arm from Motocross...brrraaappp

Posts: 4056 | From: Roseville, Ca (Sacramento) | Registered: Nov 2000  |  :
svt306snake
¯
Member # 1967

ARE YOU HAPPY NOW DANIEL TAKE YOU FINGER OUT YOUR BUT AND WASH IT BEFORE YOU GIVE ME A CALL WHEN YOU SEE THIS LOL WATT AND ELVERTA IS THE LOCATION WATT TO ELVERTA AND A LEFT ONTO ELVERTA GIBSON RANCH IS ON THE RIGHT HAND SIDE WE USUALLY GO FOR THE VERY BACK END OF THE PARK

--------------------

CAPITAL MUSTANG C.C.

slidewayz94
CAFords OG
Member # 3101

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for slidewayz94  Ford pictures for slidewayz94    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Last BBQ was cool only bad thing is RO2USH got rolled on by CHP for exhaust, windows, and no front plate. well over 30 stangs last time, like T said lets put SAC on the map and do this real big.
66PONY
¯
Member # 3257

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 66PONY  Ford pictures for 66PONY  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
whats the address?
slidewayz94
CAFords OG
Member # 3101

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for slidewayz94  Ford pictures for slidewayz94    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
8556 Gibson Ranch Road Elverta,ca go to mapquest.com that will get to the park. And then just follow the road all the way to the back where it ends. You'll see the stangs.
cheap
¯
Member # 858

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cheap  Ford pictures for cheap  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Not yet T - Im gonna reinstall the lower intake today, think there's a vacuum leak under there from my end seals. It starts but wont run unless it's given half throttle from inside.

-

--------------------
1965 Spyder GT

cobraman_1994
¯
Member # 467

Ford Icon 10 posted      Profile for cobraman_1994  Ford pictures for cobraman_1994    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
can i tow my car out there? [Big Grin]

--------------------
86 GT

Posts: 4882 | From: eldorado hills | Registered: Sep 2001  |  :
svt306snake
¯
Member # 1967

hey i don't care how you get there just show up and represent by plane train or automobile and avoid the cops i'll see you all there

steve tell daniel to take that thong out his butt but then wash his hand lol

--------------------

CAPITAL MUSTANG C.C.

slidewayz94
CAFords OG
Member # 3101

I'm gonna call him tonight and let him know!! [Big Grin]

[ September 10, 2003, 05:51 PM: Message edited by: slidewayz94 ]

svt306snake
¯
Member # 1967

I TOTALLY FORGOT TO MENTION THAT WE ALL NEED TO BRING SOME SORT OF FOOD OR DRINK TO THIS EVENT WE CAN ALL SHARE BUT THOSE THAT COME EMPTY HANDED WILL BE CLOWNED WE ALL CAN AFFORD SOME SORT OF CONTRIBUTION SO LETS SHOW SOME SPIRIT AND RESPECT FOR THE OTHERS PLEASE
THANKS AND SEE YOU ALL THERE

--------------------

CAPITAL MUSTANG C.C.

66fastback
¯
Member # 657

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 66fastback  Ford pictures for 66fastback  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
What time does it start??

--------------------
http://www.mustangdoctor.com

slidewayz94
CAFords OG
Member # 3101

A few of us will be thier early in the a.m. to lock up our spot. I'd say come thru about 12 we gonna be kickin it all afternoon.
sac 5.0
¯
Member # 2980

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sac 5.0  Ford pictures for sac 5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
this is dan with fifty reasons my finger is in your motor right now at specialty auto black asian t oh didnt clean my fingers yet i guess ill use your steering wheel but it blend in with the rest of the kragen parts will it even run?
and for everybody else please come out to see everybodys mustangs and for some good bbq brings some food
and bring some parts you want to sell we want to have mini swap meet no kragen part T

svt306snake
¯
Member # 1967

DAN WITH FIFTY REASONS HAS HIS THONG ALL TWISTED UP IRRITATING HIS BUTT YOU 'D HAVE TO HAVE BEEN THERE TO UNDERSTAND THE KRAGEN PARTS THING I CAN EXPLAIN AT THE SHOW KEEP YOU SMELLY FUNKY FINGERS OFF MY BABY I'M GOING TO SMEAR SOME BUGARS ON YOUR WINDSHIELD MAN THIS IS ALL IN FUN DAN AND I GO BACK A WAYS SO LIKE HE SAID BRING ANY PARTS YOU HAVE THAT YOU WANT TO TRY AND SELL AND MAKE SOME CASH AND BRING FOOD TOO SEE EVERYONE OUT THERE LATER DAN CHECK YOU WINDSHIELD AND JOE LETTING HIM USE YOUR ACCOUNT SHAME ON YOU MAKE HIM SIGN UP HIM SELF LOL

--------------------

CAPITAL MUSTANG C.C.

sac 5.0
¯
Member # 2980

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sac 5.0  Ford pictures for sac 5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
t this is joe and you touch my 4 banger and we willhave words but daniel said we can race 4 five gees and have the burn out contest at the bbq with steve video tapping it all baby you know black aisan d you know baby boy hocake
svt306snake
¯
Member # 1967

1 GEE 2 GEE 3 GEE 4 GEE 5GEES THERE THEY ARE YOU WANT ME TO BRING THE BIG DOG OUT HUH I HEAR MR PAXTON CALLING ME BETTER GET THE N2O HOOKED UP AND QUICK JOE YOU GET THE DOG POP ON THE DASH TO HEAT AND SIMMER WHILE YOU ARE AT WORK OOHH WEEE I BET THAT STINKS LOL TELL DANIEL HIS SPEEDO IS ON THE WRONG WAY AND TO LOOSEN UP THE GIRDLE
SIDEWAYS TO THE HIGHWAY AND I'M OUT

--------------------

CAPITAL MUSTANG C.C.

slidewayz94
CAFords OG
Member # 3101

quote:
Originally posted by svt306snake:
DAN WITH FIFTY REASONS HAS HIS THONG ALL TWISTED UP IRRITATING HIS BUTT YOU 'D HAVE TO HAVE BEEN THERE TO UNDERSTAND THE KRAGEN PARTS THING I CAN EXPLAIN AT THE SHOW KEEP YOU SMELLY FUNKY FINGERS OFF MY BABY I'M GOING TO SMEAR SOME BUGARS ON YOUR WINDSHIELD MAN THIS IS ALL IN FUN DAN AND I GO BACK A WAYS SO LIKE HE SAID BRING ANY PARTS YOU HAVE THAT YOU WANT TO TRY AND SELL AND MAKE SOME CASH AND BRING FOOD TOO SEE EVERYONE OUT THERE LATER DAN CHECK YOU WINDSHIELD AND JOE LETTING HIM USE YOUR ACCOUNT SHAME ON YOU MAKE HIM SIGN UP HIM SELF LOL

I agree with T, Daniel needs his own account "DANIEL SON RACING" or "50 reasons" Burnout contest at the bbq [Whoo Whooooo!]

[ September 14, 2003, 11:24 AM: Message edited by: slidewayz94 ]

JohnCM
CAFords OG
Member # 1076

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JohnCM  Ford pictures for JohnCM    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'll make an appearance [patriot]

Did I read correctly...Someone say burnout contest? [Big Grin]

Posts: 3545 | From: Roseville | Registered: Mar 2002  |  :
slidewayz94
CAFords OG
Member # 3101

after the bbq I'm tryin to hook up some races with some Ls1 Camaros if anybody wants to play.
JohnCM
CAFords OG
Member # 1076

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JohnCM  Ford pictures for JohnCM    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by slidewayz94:
after the bbq I'm tryin to hook up some races with some Ls1 Camaros if anybody wants to play.

My nitrous kit isn't on my car right now, I can't find a good spot for the FMU. [Frown]
Posts: 3545 | From: Roseville | Registered: Mar 2002  |  :
cobraman_1994
¯
Member # 467

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cobraman_1994  Ford pictures for cobraman_1994    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
how big of a shot are you running now?

--------------------
86 GT

Posts: 4882 | From: eldorado hills | Registered: Sep 2001  |  :
sac 5.0
¯
Member # 2980

its not time to talk bout it here talk bout it and show us at the bbq it will all be fun and lots of cars and food (mabey women)depends on how many can get away from there old menfor a day hope to see you all out there and dont froget to bring the buddwiser [worship] [dance]

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com