Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » Mustang club at Lou's Burgers tonite.....

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Mustang club at Lou's Burgers tonite.....
50DADDY
CAFords OG
Member # 3076

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50DADDY  Ford pictures for 50DADDY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Just wanted to say thanks for being a bunch of stuck up assholes.I pulled into Lous tonite to get a burger and saw all the mustangs there.I tried to ask if this was a club and no one answered me and basically just ignored me.Whats up with that?Is this how you treat fellow stangers?Is it cause i dont have the money to buy a shiny new mustang?Ill let you know i am one of the most diehard stangers youll ever meet and i am very knowledgeable about fox-stangs.As a matter of fact my little fox would probably put most of your cars back in the garage with theyre tails between theyre legs.So keep buffing your paint and ill be under my hood,and hope you dont run into me on the street,cause your gonna regret being assholes when i hand your ass to you at the stoplight-thanks for being jerks. By the way,are theyre any "cool" mustang clubs in Sac that i can hang with.PM me if i can hang with you. [dance]

--------------------
"Im not stupid,i just act that way so i dont make you dummies uncomfortable."

"Old age and treachery shall overcome youth and skill."

Posts: 4827 | From: Suckramento | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
svt306snake
¯
Member # 1967

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for svt306snake  Ford pictures for svt306snake    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
hey bro sorry to hear about that problem you had with those cats hey you are more than welcome to hang with the small but growing club of millenium mustang here in sac my number is 916 600 4909 you can come and hang and hit all the shows hit me up and come through with your car and check us out later man really hit us up we are not stuck up did you see any club name or anything so i can talk to whoever it was can't have them making all of us look bad

--------------------
F*** TPS MOTORSPORTS F *** TPS MOTORSPORTS THEY SUCK ASS

TEAM TRUE FORGED X 2 SPONSORED

CAPITAL MUSTANG C.C.

Posts: 5841 | From: SACRAMENTO "916" YA KNOW | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
Impact 5.0
¯
Member # 2805

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Impact 5.0  Ford pictures for Impact 5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 50DADDY:
Just wanted to say thanks for being a bunch of stuck up assholes.I pulled into Lous tonite to get a burger and saw all the mustangs there.I tried to ask if this was a club and no one answered me and basically just ignored me.Whats up with that?Is this how you treat fellow stangers?Is it cause i dont have the money to buy a shiny new mustang?Ill let you know i am one of the most diehard stangers youll ever meet and i am very knowledgeable about fox-stangs.As a matter of fact my little fox would probably put most of your cars back in the garage with theyre tails between theyre legs.So keep buffing your paint and ill be under my hood,and hope you dont run into me on the street,cause your gonna regret being assholes when i hand your ass to you at the stoplight-thanks for being jerks. By the way,are theyre any "cool" mustang clubs in Sac that i can hang with.PM me if i can hang with you. [dance]

Hey now thats not cool, people like that make the rest of us look bad, I know anytime I see someone with a stang walking around I make it my point to walk up and say hi, your right you dont need a perfectly new mustang to hang, it should be about the love for the car period!

[ August 21, 2003, 09:34 AM: Message edited by: SteedaGT ]

Posts: 2173 | From: Tracy, CA | Registered: May 2003  |  :
50PrNcEsSGT
¯
Member # 2308

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50PrNcEsSGT  Ford pictures for 50PrNcEsSGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Im sorry to hear about that thats just wrong. But atleast you found out they were asses before you started hanging out with them...you wouldnt want to be apart of that.

--------------------
BUILD A BRIDGE ...AND GET OVER IT!!!!!!

Hungry Hippo
¯
Member # 537

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hungry Hippo  Ford pictures for Hungry Hippo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
you have a problem with my club why dont you say it to our face instead of coming on a message board and assuming we'll see it
lol

--------------------
05 S4 Avant(wagon)
09 C6 H/C/I

Impact 5.0
¯
Member # 2805

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Impact 5.0  Ford pictures for Impact 5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Where is Lou's burger anyways?
Posts: 2173 | From: Tracy, CA | Registered: May 2003  |  :
BOUNTY HUNTER VERT
¯
Member # 2754

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BOUNTY HUNTER VERT  Ford pictures for BOUNTY HUNTER VERT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

Lol reminds me of my club lol [worship] [Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------
89 Saleen vert Bounty Hunter racing

http://www.corral.net/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=1324&papass=&sort=1&size=medium&thecat=

Its all stock and slow wanna run.

MR GO FAST
¯
Member # 2088

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for MR GO FAST  Ford pictures for MR GO FAST    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
yeah Dave doesnt like anyone....thats funny

--------------------
1986 Gt that is faster than FOSTANGS pinto

Posts: 3729 | From: ATWATER/SANJO/RWC | Registered: Nov 2002  |  :
50DADDY
CAFords OG
Member # 3076

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50DADDY  Ford pictures for 50DADDY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by HungryHippo:
you have a problem with my club why dont you say it to our face instead of coming on a message board and assuming we'll see it
lol

I doubt it was your club,unless you were in sac wedensday night.And if it was your club,looks like i wasnt assuming huh,you saw it didnt you? [Roll Eyes]

--------------------

50DADDY
CAFords OG
Member # 3076

quote:
Originally posted by SteedaGT:
quote:

Hey now thats not cool, people like that make the rest of us look bad, I know anytime I see someone with a stang walking around I make it my point to walk up and say hi, your right you dont need a perfectly new mustang to hang, it should be about the love for the car period!
[worship] [worship] [worship]

--------------------

50DADDY
CAFords OG
Member # 3076

quote:
Originally posted by 50PrNcEsSGT:
Im sorry to hear about that thats just wrong. But atleast you found out they were asses before you started hanging out with them...you wouldnt want to be apart of that.

[worship] [worship] [worship] [Wink]

--------------------

DropTopFox
drama
Member # 1689

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DropTopFox  Ford pictures for DropTopFox    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Any time I hear or see a moded stang I make a point to talk to them. SOme people are just pricks man [patriot]

--------------------
Go out and do something for yourself today everyone, quit depending on others

-Me
http://www.CaliforniaFords.com/cgi-bin/album.pl?album=00001689

Posts: 4003 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Aug 2002  |  :
BOUNTY HUNTER VERT
¯
Member # 2754

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BOUNTY HUNTER VERT  Ford pictures for BOUNTY HUNTER VERT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by MR GO FAST:
yeah Dave doesnt like anyone....thats funny

Hell no he dosent lol [dance] [dance] [dance] [dance] [dance] [dance]

--------------------
89 Saleen vert Bounty Hunter racing

http://www.corral.net/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=1324&papass=&sort=1&size=medium&thecat=

Its all stock and slow wanna run.

50DADDY
CAFords OG
Member # 3076

quote:
Originally posted by DropTopFox:
Any time I hear or see a moded stang I make a point to talk to them. SOme people are just pricks man [patriot]

[worship] [dance]

--------------------

94gt
¯
Member # 3060

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 94gt  Ford pictures for 94gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

[worship] [dance]
[patriot]
Hell yeah, it sucks that they were asses to you. I just hope that you dont think al of us on here are asses!!! [Big Grin]

--------------------
2020 Explorer ST
2011 Silver Raptor 'Screw

Posts: 5777 | From: Beavercreek, OH | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
Blue Oval
¯
Member # 2548

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blue Oval  Ford pictures for Blue Oval    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Any time I hear or see a moded stang I make a point to talk to them. SOme people are just pricks man [worship] [worship]

--------------------
65 Coupe 306, AFR's
89 Cali. Ed. Saleen "sold"
BAB 89 GT
08 Yamaha R6

Posts: 2345 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Mar 2003  |  :

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com