Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » 4th Official SoCal Bi-Annual Stang Meet! Sept 21st!

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: 4th Official SoCal Bi-Annual Stang Meet! Sept 21st!
Autobadges Guy
¯
Member # 1657

Ford Icon 14 posted      Profile for Autobadges Guy  Ford pictures for Autobadges Guy  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hey everyone well I think its about time to start organizing this 4th Cali meet that will again be sponsored by GTR High Performance in Rancho Cucamonga.

Sponsored by;
AutoBadges.com
GTRHipo.com

[size=24]SEPTEMBER 21st, 2003 from 10am-2pm[/size]

. For ALL of you guys that went to the other cali meets, you know they are nice and big, nice cars to look at and there will be AGAIN free refreshments and hotdogs, etc at this car show.

If you are interested please let me know and post here!

Everyone is welcome!!!

And this one, being that its 2 months ahead, we will try to get into 5.0 magazine....and I will try to contact MM&FF as backup..etc
Note: GTR already contacted both of them and they are going to put a small ad in the upcoming mags to mention it and try to send people down (last time we clashed with another show, this time its clear thus far!)

Oh BTW: GTR and I had the idea of actually giving out TROPHIES at this car show....make several classes etc, whatcha think? (that way the sweetest stangs will come down too [Big Grin] )

Here is the flyer I made up, print it, pass it around if you can [Smile]

-

THANKS!!! HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE!!!

--------------------
CUSTOM AUTO badges
www.autobadges.com
sales@autobadges.com

www.SHOWSTANG.com

Posts: 143 | From: los angeles | Registered: Aug 2002  |  :

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com