Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » The PSCA welcomes all CalifoniaFords.com to Sac

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: The PSCA welcomes all CalifoniaFords.com to Sac
Mel/PSCA
Member # 2993

Ford Icon 6 posted      Profile for Mel/PSCA  Ford pictures for Mel/PSCA  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
For $20 per day on July 4th & 5th, you can come race with The Pacific Street Car Association in our Trophy Bracket Class!!! Friday, July 4th we open the gates at 11am and start racing at 4pm thru 11pm. If you are ready to race at 4pm, you will get at least 4 passes on Friday (Friday is all time trials, Sat will be elimination's) There are 12 total classes to choose from if you want to try one of our 9 Heads-up classes, or if a money Bracket class is what you want, we have 2 of them. Basically we have a class for everyone, no matter what kind of vehicle you drive.

If you want to see the best racing action anywhere!!! For only $15 a day you will see our Pro Street cars blast down the 1/4 mile at unbelievable quick times, 6.80's at over 210 MPH is what you will witness. If Fast Mustangs is your pleasure, we have the fastest on the West Coast!!! Belmont's Norman Chang will be defending his Outlaw 10.5 Championship Points leads over Doug Sikora 2003 Stang!!! Norman has run in the 7.50 range, and Doug in the 7.60's This will be a classic battle!!! With over 150 cars scheduled to appear, you will not be disappointed!!!

For more race info contact Mel @ 661-609-9486 or check out our website at PSCA Website or check out the page Sawson set up for us at CAFords Info Page

Thanks for the use of this message board, and the PSCA is determined to keep Nor Cal on it's racing calendar in the years to come.
 -

Bounty Hunter
¯
Member # 1422

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bounty Hunter  Ford pictures for Bounty Hunter    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
AMEN Mel!
Gear Head
JARED
Member # 779

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gear Head  Ford pictures for Gear Head    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'll be there [dance]

--------------------
Support our troops!

4RS FED
¯
Member # 2067

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 4RS FED  Ford pictures for 4RS FED  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
is there going to be a fireworks show after the drag racing??? [Confused]

--------------------
i have a twin turbo mustang and you don't!

Stimson
_
Member # 51

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stimson  Ford pictures for Stimson    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hi Mel, I'm going to make a copy of your post in the drag racing forum...
Team SOLO
Chevy Powered Stang
Member # 722

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Team SOLO  Ford pictures for Team SOLO    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
ttt [Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------
'88 Mustang Coupe: 8.02 @ 170

Posts: 3887 | From: Santa Clara | Registered: Jan 2002  |  :
9COBRA8
CaliforniaFords.com Owner
Member # 6

Ford Icon 14 posted      Profile for 9COBRA8  Ford pictures for 9COBRA8  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Sweet! [Cool] I think I might have other plans for the 4th but I would love to bring the Cobra out and see what it can do, when it's running! [Wink] [Big Grin]

--------------------
-Matt
Milesblown03> Rest In Peace 12/08/02

Posts: 1668 | From: Fremont, CA | Registered: Jun 2000  |  :

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com