Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » May 3rd show and shine and cruise! (Page 6)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: May 3rd show and shine and cruise!
GT35TH
¯
Member # 434

Ford Icon 14 posted      Profile for GT35TH  Ford pictures for GT35TH  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Gt35th-
Sorry you missed all of us. We left at 12:30 sharp just like the 1st post sates.
There were about 30 cars total, 10 from the Stallions.

I want to thank everyone that can out. And espically all the ones that did the cruise [patriot] [/QB]

No prob B. I got a late start checking the forum to see if anyone was still going, then tried to tidy up really fast. Good to hear that that many cars showed up on an iffy day. [Cool]

--------------------
http://www.portalvalues.com

Posts: 72 | From: Vallejo, CA | Registered: Sep 2001  |  :
drews50
CAFords OG
Member # 2670

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for drews50  Ford pictures for drews50  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yeah, that cruise was great! The road back got my vote as the better one! Later that night I went back down that road with a friend of mine fromthe area, when the roads dry, it's a blast. Got the droptop up to 140 with the top down [Whoo Whooooo!] that was windy!(but I'd do it again!)

--------------------
*shiftylx*

2013 Race Red 5.0 "Lucy"
1967 Lime Gold 289 coupe "Ethel"

66 AC COBRA
Nitrous King
Member # 904

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 66 AC COBRA  Ford pictures for 66 AC COBRA    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
top down at 140 is windy as fuck, i know (cobra)
but it is still hella fun, makes u feel like ur goin faster than what u really are [Big Grin]

[ May 04, 2003, 09:48 PM: Message edited by: 66 AC COBRA ]

--------------------
FFR AC Cobra
72 Vega - WCHRA Extreme 10.5

drews50
CAFords OG
Member # 2670

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for drews50  Ford pictures for drews50  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
speakin of Cobras...I went to the Hillsborough Concours, saw a couple of nice Cobras, then on the way home I saw a red 65 289 Cobra that had run out of gas, so I pulled over and helped him push it to a gas station. For such small cars, they're still pretty fu**in heavy [Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------
*shiftylx*

2013 Race Red 5.0 "Lucy"

Jason
¯
Member # 43

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jason  Ford pictures for Jason  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by GT35TH:
Twas nice and hot here in Vallejo; washed the car; drove down half way with the top down (gorgeous); started to sprinkle then let up (top still down); rain (top still down) but not bothering me; rain and more rain (pull off and put top up); get down there nobody around except a black SVT Lightening; had a nice salad at TGIF; split.
[Cool]

Who brought out the Black Lightning? I talked to a guy in Foster City last week with a black 2001 L that I tried to convince to make it out. Sucks we left before he made it.

Sliding a 5000 pound truck around those corners was wicked! > [Smile] It would have been cool to see another Lightning owner that fully understood why my shit-eating grin was so huge after the drive.

drews50
CAFords OG
Member # 2670

what up Jason, it's Drew...I think you have to take the prize for the wildest driving that day!!I thought it was gonna suck being behind a big-ass Lightning but you proved me wrong! we have to go back on a dry day!! [burnout]

--------------------
*shiftylx*

2013 Race Red 5.0 "Lucy"

Jason
¯
Member # 43

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jason  Ford pictures for Jason  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
What up Drew!

Check yer PMs.

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com