Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » A Weekend with the WILDHORSES! April 25-27 @ Knotts Berry Farms

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: A Weekend with the WILDHORSES! April 25-27 @ Knotts Berry Farms
Mach0ne351
¯
Member # 927

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mach0ne351  Ford pictures for Mach0ne351  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
hey everyone
well, Knotts Berry Farms is almost right around the corner. i just wanted to let u all know that on April 26th, all the chapters of the Wildhorses crew will be having a giant meeting/cruise/and PARTY in the LA Area. and on April 27th, we all goto the Knotts Berry Farms Fabulous Ford Forever carshow! if any of you want to cruise down with us to have some fun while your down there, please come with us. we are leaving the norcal area on Friday, April 25, 2003 sometime in the morning. if you are interested, please post here, and leave me a PM with some why that i can contact you. itll be big blast everyone....and it would be great to see a lot of the cafords members to come out and have a great time! some of you mods should come [Wink] would love to have you there [Wink]

so, if your going down to the Knotts show anyways....come and have some fun with us while your down there...

-marek

--------------------
2001 SVT Cobra
SCT Tuned by APEX Motorsports @ 317rwhp/304rwtq
www.32valve.com

Posts: 1182 | From: Marina, CA | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
Stevo
¯
Member # 972

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stevo  Ford pictures for Stevo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[Big Grin] I will be there!!!! [Big Grin]

--------------------
Av8er for life.....

Myspace is ghey!

Posts: 1072 | From: Conroe, TX | Registered: Mar 2002  |  :
SBSkid
¯
Member # 2560

Ford Icon 10 posted      Profile for SBSkid  Ford pictures for SBSkid    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hope I can get work off, if so im there.

--------------------
You get what you pay for.

Mach0ne351
¯
Member # 927

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mach0ne351  Ford pictures for Mach0ne351  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
hey all
well....2 more weeks until we go down south....anyone wanna join some of us cruisin down on Friday? let me know....

-marek

--------------------
2001 SVT Cobra
www.32valve.com

ray95
¯
Member # 752

Ford Icon 14 posted      Profile for ray95  Ford pictures for ray95    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
why don't you all leave early Friday morning. There is a big drive planned already so why don't you all join in. I think there leaving the Sac area at about 7am and meeting up with various people along the way. The more cars the better. I think I read so far there are about 30 cars signed up.
Posts: 895 | From: The Bay Area | Registered: Jan 2002  |  :
99gt-UJSTLST
¯
Member # 584

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 99gt-UJSTLST  Ford pictures for 99gt-UJSTLST    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SBSkid:
Hope I can get work off, if so im there.

sup nutz you goin
couse you now a few of us we be goin to the show

--------------------
SOUTH BAY STANGS
MINOR BOLT ON'S

www.southbaystangs.com

Posts: 2558 | From: SAN JOSE CA | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :
deadly93cobra
¯
Member # 2721

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for deadly93cobra  Ford pictures for deadly93cobra  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
any one knows sunny the indian dude with a black 93 cobra with a red cage in it.

--------------------
n/a

deadly93cobra
¯
Member # 2721

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for deadly93cobra  Ford pictures for deadly93cobra  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
sup all. umm is sunny going to the wildhorses cruise.

--------------------
n/a

LAST302
¯
Member # 808

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LAST302  Ford pictures for LAST302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Please keep a look out. I want to bring my car to the show and I have shown it there for the last 4 years straight. This year they said they sold out before the deadline they posted on the registration form and told me they are full. If anyone has registered in the late model mustang category and cannot go to the show please let me know and I will buy your reg from you. Thanks
Scott last302@aol.com

Posts: 1147 | From: Disco Bay | Registered: Jan 2002  |  :
Mach0ne351
¯
Member # 927

quote:
Originally posted by ray95:
why don't you all leave early Friday morning. There is a big drive planned already so why don't you all join in. I think there leaving the Sac area at about 7am and meeting up with various people along the way. The more cars the better. I think I read so far there are about 30 cars signed up.

ya, i know about that! i sooo wanna join in on that...but...work that morning is holding some of us back...including me, and our vice-prez. suck...i know. but what can we do u know....maybe u guys can all meet up with us on Saturday??? we are having a GIANT Wildhorses Show. stayed tuned either with me or @ www.wildhorsesclub.com it would be AWSOME if we could get a giant show going the day before Knotts. what do u think bro?

-marek

--------------------
2001 SVT Cobra
www.32valve.com

1Sicgt
CAFords OG
Member # 714

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1Sicgt  Ford pictures for 1Sicgt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
What time you guys leaving Friday. I think I am driving down around Noon. I get off work at 11, so if you guys go around then, I will roll out with you all. Plus I will be at the Wildhorse gathering with Laserstang, so see you there if you don't wait. Otherwise, I will be the one passing you on the fwy comming down. [Razz]

--------------------
14 Focus TS ST3 full Stg3, ready for bigger Turbo
2003 Cobra Track Car

Posts: 8145 | From: Hitting the Apex | Registered: Jan 2002  |  :
ray95
¯
Member # 752

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ray95  Ford pictures for ray95    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Mach0ne351:
quote:

ya, i know about that! i sooo wanna join in on that...but...work that morning is holding some of us back...including me, and our vice-prez. suck...i know. but what can we do u know....maybe u guys can all meet up with us on Saturday??? we are having a GIANT Wildhorses Show. stayed tuned either with me or @ www.wildhorsesclub.com it would be AWSOME if we could get a giant show going the day before Knotts. what do u think bro?

-marek

Damn that sucks you can't join in. I know they have a few things scheduled to do also. Go to http://www.mustangsacrossamerica.com/knotts.htm for details. You should also e-mail shaymart@hotmail.com about your show.
9COBRA8
CaliforniaFords.com Owner
Member # 6

Ford Icon 9 posted      Profile for 9COBRA8  Ford pictures for 9COBRA8  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Mach0ne351:
....and it would be great to see a lot of the cafords members to come out and have a great time! some of you mods should come [Wink] would love to have you there [Wink]

so, if your going down to the Knotts show anyways....come and have some fun with us while your down there...

-marek

Marek-

I wish I could join you all. I might meet up with everyone later but I have a wedding in Oxnard, Sat. evening, so, I am pretty much out. Marek, PM your cell so if I have some time, I will meet with everyone out there. I think I will have the Cobra also, so... [Wink] [burnout]

-Matt

--------------------
-Matt
Milesblown03> Rest In Peace 12/08/02

Posts: 1668 | From: Fremont, CA | Registered: Jun 2000  |  :
ray95
¯
Member # 752

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ray95  Ford pictures for ray95    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 9COBRA8:

I think I will have the Cobra also, so... [Wink] [burnout]

-Matt

Sweet Matt!!! Are you driving it now? How's it feel?
9COBRA8
CaliforniaFords.com Owner
Member # 6

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9COBRA8  Ford pictures for 9COBRA8  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by 9COBRA8:

I think I will have the Cobra also, so... [Wink] [burnout]

-Matt

Sweet Matt!!! Are you driving it now? How's it feel?
Yea, I am going to drive it down, however, I don't have it yet. I was told that either Friday or Monday it will be done from Griggs and then I am going to Oxnard on Wed. night. I will hookup my wireless internet so I will let everyone know how it feels, hopefully not get stranded. [Wink] [Big Grin]

--------------------
-Matt
Milesblown03> Rest In Peace 12/08/02

Posts: 1668 | From: Fremont, CA | Registered: Jun 2000  |  :
Mach0ne351
¯
Member # 927

quote:
Originally posted by My Beater GT:
What time you guys leaving Friday. I think I am driving down around Noon. I get off work at 11, so if you guys go around then, I will roll out with you all. Plus I will be at the Wildhorse gathering with Laserstang, so see you there if you don't wait. Otherwise, I will be the one passing you on the fwy comming down. [Razz]

yo buddy
ya we are trying to leave here around 12-1pm. we will be dropping by Maximum Motorsports on the way down there too [Wink] (maybe) haha, brian (laserstang) will be having his b-day that friday too downsouth. we will be joining the festivities for that [Wink] so no matter what, youll be having some fun with us. let me know, PM me if u want my cell # bro. peace

-marek

--------------------
2001 SVT Cobra
www.32valve.com

1Sicgt
CAFords OG
Member # 714

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1Sicgt  Ford pictures for 1Sicgt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I think I am driving down earlier. But, I will be at the party. So either way, I will see you guys. [patriot]

--------------------
14 Focus TS ST3 full Stg3, ready for bigger Turbo
2003 Cobra Track Car

Posts: 8145 | From: Hitting the Apex | Registered: Jan 2002  |  :

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com