Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » Thanks to everyone that came to the show/shine and cruise! (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Thanks to everyone that came to the show/shine and cruise!
BlackDrop50
¯
Member # 1715

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BlackDrop50  Ford pictures for BlackDrop50  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
It was a great show/cruise, all of the cars out were NICE.

I didn't get to go on the whole cruise, had to visit a friend in pleasanton, next time I hope I have more time.

Posts: 1379 | From: 510 East Bay | Registered: Aug 2002  |  :
TRY2PAZ
¯
Member # 97

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TRY2PAZ  Ford pictures for TRY2PAZ  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
You guys are allwelcome. We will have a huge one in april. MAke sur eyou can make that one. [Wink]

--------------------
http://www.fnsweet.com/pics/events/sj_gtg_1020/sj_gtg1020_30.jpg

Posts: 4033 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Dec 2000  |  :
Stimson
_
Member # 51

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stimson  Ford pictures for Stimson    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by aslowdodge:

Sawson, lots of great shots. Where we you at? I ddn't notice any high points to shoot from in my brief turnaround at milpitas.

I know everyone appreciates getting nice pix of their cars.

I was standing on top of a large electrical transformer that was about 6 feet high at the corner of the parking lot [Smile] Sorry, my camera only has 2X zoom so I couldn't get a better close up of your car.

Its good to know people apperciate the pictures. I spend a lot of time taking pictures at the shows which doesn't allow me to socialize as much as I'd like.

PoisonIV
¯
Member # 924

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for PoisonIV  Ford pictures for PoisonIV  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Sorry I couldn't make it guys. For the few of you that know me, you know I don't have a stang but have a great apriciation for them and no im not one of those wanna bees that puts a cafords sticker or 98cobra sticker on my nissan (which by the way is NOT riced)

Brian, when are you gonna do one in Sac?

[ February 23, 2003, 06:48 PM: Message edited by: WildGirl ]

Posts: 146 | From: Walnut Creek, CA | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
cobraman_1994
¯
Member # 467

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cobraman_1994  Ford pictures for cobraman_1994    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
he needs to hurry up and move his arse to roseville first [Razz]
is that still going to happen? [Confused]

--------------------
86 GT

Posts: 4882 | From: eldorado hills | Registered: Sep 2001  |  :
TRY2PAZ
¯
Member # 97

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TRY2PAZ  Ford pictures for TRY2PAZ  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by WildGirl:
Sorry I couldn't make it guys. For the few of you that know me, you know I don't have a stang but have a great apriciation for them and no im not one of those wanna bees that puts a cafords sticker or 98cobra sticker on my nissan (which by the way is NOT riced)

Probably have a meet in Sac end of March. Throw me soem ideas. I'm up for what ever?

--------------------
http://www.fnsweet.com/pics/events/sj_gtg_1020/sj_gtg1020_30.jpg

Posts: 4033 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Dec 2000  |  :
PoisonIV
¯
Member # 924

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for PoisonIV  Ford pictures for PoisonIV  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'm thinking a Meet some place in sac of course on a sat night and then for thos who live in sac and are over 21 we could do a club. Did you like 815 Brian? there are plenty of others. We could talk to The Old sac people and see about doing a meet there and then do clubs in old sac after. do a late meet. old sac is fun at night. if you're 21

--------------------
I'm here for the love of the car

http://profiles.myspace.com/users/11731607

Posts: 146 | From: Walnut Creek, CA | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
Quick 88LX
¯
Member # 1950

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quick 88LX  Ford pictures for Quick 88LX  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yeah I had hella fun showing my car and cruising. That was the tightest car show I have ever been to. Thanks guys and DAMN am I glad I belong to this forum [burnout]
[worship] CaliforniaFords.com

--------------------
"Men are Made, Not Born"
Car Picture : http://www.angelfire.com/theforce/quick88lx/
Original Member #495. Can I get my number back?

Posts: 1784 | From: Fairfield, CA/Okinawa, Japan | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
93redcobra
CAFords OG
Member # 1344

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93redcobra  Ford pictures for 93redcobra    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
oh yeah a show in sac close to home, but i dont mind driving to the bay area .sat. was again so much fun
Secnd2nun64
¯
Member # 1431

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Secnd2nun64  Ford pictures for Secnd2nun64    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Thanks for the great cruise ca fords! Lots of fun, especially at the state park...haha I would also like to give a shot out to a 93 cobra that I let back in line during the cruise. Thanks for droping your clutch to throw those rocks in your tires into my car. I'll remember that during the next cruise. [patriot]
93PONY
Mr. Valve Events
Member # 60

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93PONY  Ford pictures for 93PONY        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Secnd2nun64:
Thanks for the great cruise ca fords! Lots of fun, especially at the state park...haha I would also like to give a shot out to a 93 cobra that I let back in line during the cruise. Thanks for droping your clutch to throw those rocks in your tires into my car. I'll remember that during the next cruise. [patriot]

Shit. Hope that wasn't me!
If it was a Teal one....I'm sorry Bro.

--------------------
www.advancedenginedevelopment.com
SCT dealer
Dynotuning

(916)715-7569

Posts: 4265 | From: Fair Oaks, CA | Registered: Nov 2000  |  :
04 Mystic
¯
Member # 220

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 04 Mystic  Ford pictures for 04 Mystic    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damn,
Looks like I missed a great GTG. Sorry Brian , I hope my ride is back in one peace before the next one.
Jim

[ February 23, 2003, 10:50 PM: Message edited by: 4ADG952 ]

JdubO7
¯
Member # 1973

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JdubO7  Ford pictures for JdubO7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Only my second time out but was so much fun. It was great meeting a lot of you out there! Hope the burnouts didn't get anyone in trouble [Razz] There were so many awesome cars out...mine being one of them [Big Grin] Thanks for the great time.

--------------------
Dynomax Mufflers/Headers/Pullies
65mm TB/76mm MAF System w/K&N
Hurst Short Shift/MSD Ignition
Electric Fan/3 Core Radiator
Ford 3.55's

Waiting in living room for install:
King Cobra Cluth

Looking for deals on:
Pony Rims w/tires
130 - 200 amp alt.

Mach0ne351
¯
Member # 927

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mach0ne351  Ford pictures for Mach0ne351  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
totally had a great time there! great place you guys picked out for the meeting. awsome weather too! look forward for the next one guys [Wink]

-marek

--------------------
2001 SVT Cobra
SCT Tuned by APEX Motorsports @ 317rwhp/304rwtq
www.32valve.com

Posts: 1182 | From: Marina, CA | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
chosen1
¯
Member # 1906

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for chosen1  Ford pictures for chosen1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
thanks guys for throwing a great show and shine. weather could not have been better. too bad i ran out of gas at the very end, but otherwise the twisties were awesome. i was upset we couldnt go faster, but i still did my share of driftin and throttle steering on the mountain (almost lost it a couple times). it was great watchin the bikers faces as i came around the corners sideways. they better watch out. it sucks that i had the only old school stang out there.
andyman_2k01
CAFords OG
Member # 1448

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for andyman_2k01  Ford pictures for andyman_2k01    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
yeah i didn't say anything either, but i loved the black SS that kept punching it on the twisties and spitting rocks all over the front of my car! at least give some distance before doing that. thanks!

--------------------
-00 Mustang GT (R Clone)
-99 Saleen Convert. #231-SOLD

Posts: 1503 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Jun 2002  |  :
Jason
¯
Member # 43

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jason  Ford pictures for Jason  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Awesome showing this time.
The weather couldn't have been better.

Had a great time until my big ugly truck tossed about a gallon of mud up on somebody's windshield!

doh!

-Jason

mustanggt5091
All I need is.....
Member # 444

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for mustanggt5091  Ford pictures for mustanggt5091    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Great show and shine, wish the cruise could have stuck together a little more. Look forward to the next one! [Razz]

--------------------
88 GT 357w (SOLD):(
06 Limited Edition R6 !!!!!

Posts: 2353 | From: Fairfield / Santa Rosa , Ca | Registered: Sep 2001  |  :
the50ho
THE50HO
Member # 73

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for the50ho  Ford pictures for the50ho    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by WildGirl:

Why??? [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
Too many motorcycles...and now a destroyed arm from Motocross...brrraaappp

Posts: 4056 | From: Roseville, Ca (Sacramento) | Registered: Nov 2000  |  :

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com