Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » Pictures from NORCAL-LS1.com 's dyno day (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Pictures from NORCAL-LS1.com 's dyno day
Stimson
_
Member # 51

Ford Icon 14 posted      Profile for Stimson  Ford pictures for Stimson    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB

http://www.californiafords.com/images/dyno/01_25_03/

I had a great time. Everyone there was extremely welcoming even though I was wearing Ford attire.

-Sawson

jayl
¯
Member # 185

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for jayl  Ford pictures for jayl    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
hey whose tight ass silver convertable is that!!?? holy shit that thing is sweet......and that red cutty up on the curb! [Big Grin] [Eek!]

you could've at least got the side where i have the same rims!

F8LPONY
NORCAL-LS1
Member # 11

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for F8LPONY  Ford pictures for F8LPONY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
LOL @ Jay

Thx again for coming out Sawson and taking all those pics. I was wondering where you took off to and now I see what you were doing. LOL@ the pic of my truck. Hahaha

Sorry I couldnt get your tires for ya Jay. [Frown]

Posts: 1292 | From: Sacramento, CA. | Registered: Aug 2000  |  :
jayl
¯
Member # 185

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for jayl  Ford pictures for jayl    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
haha my drop was the star of the show! [Roll Eyes]

but anyway, thanks for the parts and shit.......and no biggie on the tires, ill just grab some local shit

--------------------
Facebook.com/TeamTemporary
8.5's TTFBitch!

andyman_2k01
CAFords OG
Member # 1448

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for andyman_2k01  Ford pictures for andyman_2k01    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
nice pics

--------------------
-00 Mustang GT (R Clone)
-99 Saleen Convert. #231-SOLD

Posts: 1503 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Jun 2002  |  :
Chris M.
Ignore me, all I do is argue online!
Member # 1708

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chris M.  Ford pictures for Chris M.    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by st5150:

http://www.californiafords.com/images/dyno/01_25_03/

I had a great time. Everyone there was extremely welcoming even though I was wearing Ford attire.

-Sawson

You were there huh? Didn't bother to say hi, I guess you didn't notice an old mustang pull up. Did you have the white mustang with the mudflaps?
Posts: 2828 | From: West Bay, CA | Registered: Aug 2002  |  :
jayl
¯
Member # 185

pull up on the curb no less

--------------------
8.5's TTFBitch!

Chris M.
Member # 1708

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chris M.  Ford pictures for Chris M.    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
the primer black picnic table
Fast_Bitch
¯
Member # 2316

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fast_Bitch  Ford pictures for Fast_Bitch  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hey Justin where did you dyno ? was that at ralphs hot rod heaven ?? or whatever its called i dont remember , if its not sorry about my ignorance .
Chris M.
Member # 1708

it was at ATP
Fast_Bitch
¯
Member # 2316

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fast_Bitch  Ford pictures for Fast_Bitch  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SIR Paint Job w/ '84 Tercel on MTBE:
it was at ATP

oh the ricer place in fremont ? Did Rick and Raj show wiht the Firehawk ?

--------------------
www.GirlsFmx.com

Think you can keep up ?

Chris M.
Member # 1708

who are these fags
 -
nice wheels

Chris M.
Member # 1708

quote:
Originally posted by Fast_Bitch:
quote:
Originally posted by SIR Paint Job w/ '84 Tercel on MTBE:
it was at ATP

oh the ricer place in fremont ? Did Rick and Raj show wiht the Firehawk ?
yeah the ricer place, that's why there is a beetle with a horrible wing in those pictures. I don't know anyone from norcal-ls1, i just showed up to beat up the guys who own those two cars in the picture above.
Fast_Bitch
¯
Member # 2316

QUOTE]yeah the ricer place, that's why there is a beetle with a horrible wing in those pictures. I don't know anyone from norcal-ls1, i just showed up to beat up the guys who own those two cars in the picture above.[/QB][/QUOTE]
LMFAO I was about to ask about the bettle with the Porsche rims LoL that thing has been in there forever

--------------------
www.GirlsFmx.com

Think you can keep up ?

jayl
¯
Member # 185

i cant believe he took a pic of that shit! goddamit! at least get me burnin out with smoke out the tail pipes and tires!

--------------------
8.5's TTFBitch!

BlackDrop50
¯
Member # 1715

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BlackDrop50  Ford pictures for BlackDrop50  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by jayl:
i cant believe he took a pic of that shit! goddamit! at least get me burnin out with smoke out the tail pipes and tires!

If that silver droptop is yours then I saw you at Kragens in San Leandro a while back.
Posts: 1379 | From: 510 East Bay | Registered: Aug 2002  |  :
jayl
¯
Member # 185

from the description of your car i think ive seen it around too.......im always at kragen buyin my tree sap oil pressure helper

--------------------
8.5's TTFBitch!

BlackDrop50
¯
Member # 1715

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BlackDrop50  Ford pictures for BlackDrop50  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I remember your car because it was kind of raggedy looking (no offense) and it had that messed up front bumper cover with all the yellow fiberglass showing.

You were leaving as I was walking in the door. I was looking at your car and you revved it a little while you backed up. I was the mexican looking guy with the shaved head. I don't know if you noticed me or my black drop in the parking lot.

Posts: 1379 | From: 510 East Bay | Registered: Aug 2002  |  :
jayl
¯
Member # 185

kind of raggedy? hahaha...its ok man, its the mad max street warrior......you wouldnt believe what i paid for it! lol.......but yeah i remember your car , but i dont remember seeing you. im sure i'll see ya around though......im always down that way

--------------------
8.5's TTFBitch!

Chris M.
Member # 1708

look at those pansies in the background above the firebird's roof. Also that curb behind the biker looks like a nice place to park.
 -

season'd 88
¯
Member # 169

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for season'd 88  Ford pictures for season'd 88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB

[ November 06, 2006, 01:26 AM: Message edited by: season'd 88 ]

93PONY
Mr. Valve Events
Member # 60

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93PONY  Ford pictures for 93PONY        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by season'd 88:
that is a very busy cobra on page two

Tell me about it! It took me 10 hours to do a cam swap on that thing! Nitrous hookups, alcohol injection, blower, strut tower brace & a MESS of guages & wires!
I thought my car was heavy at 3400lbs, but this thing weighs 3550 without driver!

--------------------
www.advancedenginedevelopment.com
SCT dealer
Dynotuning

(916)715-7569

Posts: 4265 | From: Fair Oaks, CA | Registered: Nov 2000  |  :
season'd 88
¯
Member # 169

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for season'd 88  Ford pictures for season'd 88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB

[ November 06, 2006, 01:27 AM: Message edited by: season'd 88 ]

93PONY
Mr. Valve Events
Member # 60

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93PONY  Ford pictures for 93PONY        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I met him at the track. He was pulling mid-low 13's at 109mph. I knew something was seriously wrong with the combo. We put drew in the car & he managed a 12.2 @115.6mph.
The setup was 14lbs of boost, TW heads, stock shortblock, alcohol injection, & a Comp nitrous grind (212/224 114LSA). I offered to help the guy make more midrange by retarding the cam, but ended up recomending another cam. Aaron Cames & I recomended the TFS stage 1 on a 114ICL. I installed it & he went back out to the track. Drew pulled 12.3 @119.8mph missing 2nd gear (that's a gain of over 50RWHP from a cam swap!)....but he also blew the motor on that run. Not Drew's fault. Mark (the owner) tunes his car using his laptop.
He wanted me to do a HG job for him, but I didn't want to have him spend all the $$$ for a shortblock that desperately needed a rebuild.

Anyway, Mark just had a 347 built. 10.2 to 1 compression! [Eek!] Everything else the same.
I tried to talk him into lower compression, but he got a deal on the motor.... We'll see. I've talked him into 2 tunes. One for pump gas with very little timing & one on race gas for the track. The next time Drew gets in the drivers seat, it should be interesting. [Eek!]

--------------------
www.advancedenginedevelopment.com
SCT dealer
Dynotuning

(916)715-7569

Posts: 4265 | From: Fair Oaks, CA | Registered: Nov 2000  |  :
BCINGUU
¯
Member # 2397

Ford Icon 8 posted      Profile for BCINGUU  Ford pictures for BCINGUU  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hey, I resemble that! That's my busy cobra. Check it out at http://93cobra.freeservers.com

I did not dyno that day because the new motor had only 100 miles on it. Runs great though. I think the compression is probably a bit lower than 10, probably about 9.6:1 but I can't get accurate info on that. Figure the heads were 66cc before machining, and they are basically just decked. Got 'em studded too, like the block, which is nice. Here's the new motor:

347 Stroker Engine custom built by Bob Anderson Motorsports:
· Ford SVO block bored .030 over
· SRP pistons
· Ford SVO forged I-beam rods
· Ford SVO cast stroker crank
· Federal Mogul bearings
· ARP head studs
· ARP main studs
· Thermal barrier coating on block, pistons, and heads
· Edelbrock water pump
· Ford SVO harmonic balancer
· Edelbrock high volume oil pump
· Non-chrome oil pan

--------------------
93 Cobra #4563 347ci 12.0@118 505rwhp 524tq
90 GT "Saleen Cobra" style convertible 347ci
67 GT "Eleanor" style coupe 347ci

Posts: 1425 | From: San Jose, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  :

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com