Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » Great Turnout at the show today (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Great Turnout at the show today
Roush2960
¯
Member # 672

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Roush2960  Ford pictures for Roush2960    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Jesse:
I had a good time, except on the way home I got a little bit of a headache from driving behind a certain Cobra for a few minutes. [Eek!]

I also realized that my car is even slower than I thought when driving home. It didn't even appear to have power when next to Matt's car. He was in 4th and was able to take off from me no matter what I did. Oh well.

Jesse

Dont blame the Certain cobra for you lack of cylinders. I told you that is what this off season is for.... [Razz]

./Matt

99gt-UJSTLST
¯
Member # 584

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 99gt-UJSTLST  Ford pictures for 99gt-UJSTLST    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by White02GT:
Today was a good turn out. I got to meet the infamous FAF. I also had a fun drive home down 680 with SBS.

That was you LOL when we got closer to san jose we really got on it LOL it was cool made the drive alot better

--------------------
SOUTH BAY STANGS
MINOR BOLT ON'S

www.southbaystangs.com

Posts: 2558 | From: SAN JOSE CA | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :
FireWhore
¯
Member # 781

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FireWhore  Ford pictures for FireWhore  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by sfGi8nt:
but I only saw 2 other cars that were cool there...a 96 Z28 and a LS1 Z28 [Big Grin]

Naw [Wink]

OO OOO ME ME ME! [Big Grin]

--------------------
Mods: SLP Cold Air, 85MM Maf, 1LE Inatke Elbow, Custom Muffler, OBD1 CPU
AIM: FireChickenLS1

Posts: 1310 | From: Livermore,CA | Registered: Jan 2002  |  :
Jesse
¯
Member # 312

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jesse  Ford pictures for Jesse    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Roush2960:
quote:
Originally posted by Jesse:
I had a good time, except on the way home I got a little bit of a headache from driving behind a certain Cobra for a few minutes. [Eek!]

I also realized that my car is even slower than I thought when driving home. It didn't even appear to have power when next to Matt's car. He was in 4th and was able to take off from me no matter what I did. Oh well.

Jesse

Dont blame the Certain cobra for you lack of cylinders. I told you that is what this off season is for.... [Razz]

./Matt

I'm not baliming anybody for my lack of cylinders. I am just stating that I started to get a headache from driving behind that person. [Big Grin]

Jesse

Posts: 1342 | From: Pleasanton, CA | Registered: Jun 2001  |  :
Stimson
_
Member # 51

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stimson  Ford pictures for Stimson    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Here are a few teasers of pictures that are uploading as we speak...

-

-

-

[burnout]

Keep checking http://www.californiafords.com/images/shows/11_17_02/ over the next several hours. I'm uploading them at 28.8K while I sleep.

TRY2PAZ
¯
Member # 97

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TRY2PAZ  Ford pictures for TRY2PAZ  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by sfGi8nt:
quote:
Originally posted by TRY2PAZ:
sfGi8nt - Thanks for going 50 in the 25 [Roll Eyes]

Don't even mention it [Wink] [Big Grin]
And since you put it up on the board...I'll be staying away from your shows from now on...thanks [Roll Eyes]

No problem, if I remember corretcly this is a FORD website, and was a FORD show, was your full throttle acceleration necessary?

--------------------
http://www.fnsweet.com/pics/events/sj_gtg_1020/sj_gtg1020_30.jpg

Posts: 4033 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Dec 2000  |  :
93PONY
Mr. Valve Events
Member # 60

Ford Icon 14 posted      Profile for 93PONY  Ford pictures for 93PONY        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Right on!
Looks like you were REAL busy today Sawson!

--------------------
www.advancedenginedevelopment.com
SCT dealer
Dynotuning

(916)715-7569

Posts: 4265 | From: Fair Oaks, CA | Registered: Nov 2000  |  :
Stimson
_
Member # 51

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stimson  Ford pictures for Stimson    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 93PONY:
Right on!
Looks like you were REAL busy today Sawson!

Took 220+ pictures.... unfortunately I took them at the begining and end of the show only so I missed a TON of cars [Frown]
angel_eyez0040
Member # 2084

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for angel_eyez0040  Ford pictures for angel_eyez0040    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
hey whats up show was coo. got lost for a long time.......was the white stang leopard interior. good job on the show

--------------------
LATERZ

sfGi8nt
¯
Member # 1068

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sfGi8nt  Ford pictures for sfGi8nt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -

[ November 17, 2002, 11:48 PM: Message edited by: st5150 ]

--------------------
Silver 97 M6 Z28
Hurst Shifter-Flowmaster-3.42's-Cutout-!CAGS-K&N FIPK-TB Airfoil-TB Bypass-160 Stat-Manual Fan Switch-
271rwhp & 304rwtq
13.64 @ 102.26 w/ 2.09 60'
Black & Orange 97 A4 Z28
FOR SALE!!!!

White02GT
¯
Member # 611

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for White02GT  Ford pictures for White02GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 99gt-UJSTLST:
quote:
Originally posted by White02GT:
Today was a good turn out. I got to meet the infamous FAF. I also had a fun drive home down 680 with SBS.

That was you LOL when we got closer to san jose we really got on it LOL it was cool made the drive alot better
Yeah, that was me. On a previous cruise, I ended up playing with a saleen s351 on 680. I got my ass handed to me, but it was fun. I'll come up and say what's up next time. I also want to check out your car.

--------------------
2002 Mustang GT 13.54 @ 102

"You can't out smart a smartass" Eminem

Posts: 1984 | From: Mountain View, Ca | Registered: Dec 2001  |  :

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com