Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » Great Turnout at the show today (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Great Turnout at the show today
StoplightWarrior
¯
Member # 211

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for StoplightWarrior  Ford pictures for StoplightWarrior        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The show had a ton of nice cars there, I had a great time, even though I could only stay for an hour and a half. Got to meet a few new faces, saw some awesome stangs. If anyone has pics (my broke ass cant afford a camera) post em!

BTW, lilmustangcutie, did you see that sick black GT that was out there? Wouldnt it be cool if you got it? [Wink]

--------------------
2000 GT
couple bolt ons

Check out the website: peep it

Posts: 2952 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Mar 2001  |  :
Mach103
¯
Member # 746

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mach103  Ford pictures for Mach103    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Great turn out. it was very nice to see al those cars. Meet some new people and learned some new stuff too.Mario.

--------------------
2007 Ford Mustang GT
1995 Mustang GT Sapphire Blue(SOLD)
2003 Mustang Mach 1 (SOLD)
2006 Chevy Trailblazer SS

sfGi8nt
¯
Member # 1068

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sfGi8nt  Ford pictures for sfGi8nt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I decided early this morning I would stop by since it was only 5 minutes from the house. It was nice...but I only saw 2 other cars that were cool there...a 96 Z28 and a LS1 Z28 [Big Grin] j/k

Naw...it was tight out there...LOTS of nice Stangs...good shit fellas [Wink]

--------------------
Silver 97 M6 Z28
Hurst Shifter-Flowmaster-3.42's-Cutout-!CAGS-K&N FIPK-TB Airfoil-TB Bypass-160 Stat-Manual Fan Switch-
271rwhp & 304rwtq
13.64 @ 102.26 w/ 2.09 60'
Black & Orange 97 A4 Z28
FOR SALE!!!!

99Flyer
¯
Member # 1528

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 99Flyer  Ford pictures for 99Flyer  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yeah I had a good burger, and saw some cool cars, now i'm at work, which sucks ass cuz it's so nice out.

--------------------
2021 Bronco Black Diamond Sasquatch
1971 Camaro 350 SC
1977 GMC Kingsley Class A

Posts: 415 | From: San Francisco | Registered: Jul 2002  |  :
andyman_2k01
CAFords OG
Member # 1448

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for andyman_2k01  Ford pictures for andyman_2k01    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
good show. tons of sick @$$ stangs. I especially liked the saleens. damn wish i had one...lol

--------------------
-00 Mustang GT (R Clone)
-99 Saleen Convert. #231-SOLD

Posts: 1503 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Jun 2002  |  :
Hungry Hippo
¯
Member # 537

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hungry Hippo  Ford pictures for Hungry Hippo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
stoked, sorry to hear about your car man

on a better note, the show was cool. i like how more people have motor work now [Smile]

--------------------
05 S4 Avant(wagon)
09 C6 H/C/I

Jerm95gt
Diapers
Member # 1239

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jerm95gt  Ford pictures for Jerm95gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Good hot dogs.

--------------------
I miss you StoplightWarrior :(

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The Show was tight. I really liked that 03 Saleen Cobra that was a badass paint job. The color is SIK!

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

98ponygal
Board Blondie
Member # 1393

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 98ponygal  Ford pictures for 98ponygal  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The show was nice even though we arrived late. Complements to the chef of the weeners !!!! It was really nice to see a lot of you again. Nice cars !!!! And i had fun on the drive home with drew, shawn,kane, and ummmm i forget your name. anywhow, i got some good pix. ttyl

--------------------
~* Ashleigh *~
http://community.webshots.com/album/68102500CVFrNy

Posts: 596 | From: sacramento | Registered: Jun 2002  |  :
White02GT
¯
Member # 611

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for White02GT  Ford pictures for White02GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Today was a good turn out. I got to meet the infamous FAF. I also had a fun drive home down 680 with SBS.

--------------------
2002 Mustang GT 13.54 @ 102

"You can't out smart a smartass" Eminem

Posts: 1984 | From: Mountain View, Ca | Registered: Dec 2001  |  :
Sparkles
¯
Member # 1985

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sparkles  Ford pictures for Sparkles  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
There were a lot of really nice cars out there today. I am jealous because my car is just so plain in comparison. The weather was so great there, my friend and I were afraid that we werent going to be able to drive with the top down. [Razz] I got to meet a few people but I wish I could have met more.
Maybe next time.

Posts: 68 | From: Sacramento/Elk Grove, CA | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
Mr.Lucky
CAFords OG
Member # 1772

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr.Lucky  Ford pictures for Mr.Lucky    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Sparkles:
There were a lot of really nice cars out there today. I am jealous because my car is just so plain in comparison. The weather was so great there, my friend and I were afraid that we werent going to be able to drive with the top down. [Razz] I got to meet a few people but I wish I could have met more.
Maybe next time.

jealous ur car is plain, come on now, this isnt bad...i had my BONE stock 2002GT there, nothing wrong with being plain...THIS SHOW KICKED A** lots of those cars were SICK!!! especially the saleens and the lipstick red saleen cobra( belive thats what it was). tight days guys, look 4ward to the next one.

--------------------
95GT: Bolt ons.
Good sellers/buyers: Stangs R Us, 1SicGt, sn4bwc, racsirx, WickedStang, Autumnstang97, cali95gt

Drew B
¯
Member # 698

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drew B  Ford pictures for Drew B  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The show was cool, didn't seem like it was to big of a turn out.

--------------------
AKA.GR40coupe

Roush2960
¯
Member # 672

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Roush2960  Ford pictures for Roush2960    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I had a great time and met plenty of good people out there. Thanks to all the moderators and others for putting it on.

./Matt

TRY2PAZ
¯
Member # 97

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TRY2PAZ  Ford pictures for TRY2PAZ  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Thank you to everyone that came out.

sfGi8nt - You drive out of our shows again like you did today, you will not be WELCOME. Thanks for going 50 in the 25 [Roll Eyes]

Andy- We had 120 different cars roll through. 89 cars at one time was the most I counted.

Thanks Ma [Big Grin] rk and drew and matt and whoever else help cook

--------------------
http://www.fnsweet.com/pics/events/sj_gtg_1020/sj_gtg1020_30.jpg

Posts: 4033 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Dec 2000  |  :
badazz
¯
Member # 1773

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for badazz  Ford pictures for badazz    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i had a great time seeing all those stangs...some nice ones out there....maybe next time i will get to bring out the ol 4 banger converted to the DOHC. I like that 93 Cobra with the TT setup! dude you need to mod that motor and up the BOOST!
Jesse
¯
Member # 312

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jesse  Ford pictures for Jesse    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I had a good time, except on the way home I got a little bit of a headache from driving behind a certain Cobra for a few minutes. [Eek!]

I also realized that my car is even slower than I thought when driving home. It didn't even appear to have power when next to Matt's car. He was in 4th and was able to take off from me no matter what I did. Oh well.

Jesse

Posts: 1342 | From: Pleasanton, CA | Registered: Jun 2001  |  :
93PONY
Mr. Valve Events
Member # 60

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93PONY  Ford pictures for 93PONY        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by badazz:
I like that 93 Cobra with the TT setup! dude you need to mod that motor and up the BOOST!

This winter my custom cam will go in. Then the electric fan....that ought to put me at 500RWHP @9psi....& completely smog legal!
I hope my stock block can take it!
Don't want it to look like this:

http://host40.hrwebservices.net/~aaamusc/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=6064

--------------------
www.advancedenginedevelopment.com
SCT dealer
Dynotuning

(916)715-7569

Posts: 4265 | From: Fair Oaks, CA | Registered: Nov 2000  |  :
FordPny
¯
Member # 510

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FordPny  Ford pictures for FordPny    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Just wanted to thank you guys it was a great show and me and becca had a great time.

That twin turbo mustang was allright [Wink] ....
... Ya right that thing was insperational [worship] [Big Grin] [worship]

--------------------
Holla at yoo boooyyy

Posts: 2458 | From: San Jose CA | Registered: Oct 2001  |  :
chosen1
¯
Member # 1906

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for chosen1  Ford pictures for chosen1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
that was a pretty cool show, pretty good turnout. the 03 red cobra/saleen was sick -ill trade my 93 for it anyday. glad to see that i wasnt the only one from the peninsula out there. maybe the next show n shine can be in sf (golden gate park?ocean beach?? or something???). nice to see some of the guys from maier racing, maybe next time they can bring one of their race cars.

--------------------
1967 Fastback. Should go 10's -but doesn't
1993 Cobra
2003 Suzuki SVS
1966 Coupe -For Sale

WANARNM
¯
Member # 587

Ford Icon 14 posted      Profile for WANARNM  Ford pictures for WANARNM    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by White02GT:
Today was a good turn out. I got to meet the infamous FAF. I also had a fun drive home down 680 with SBS.

Hehehe...It was fun. It made the ride home alot faster [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [patriot]

--------------------
89’ Hatch. Completely stock.

4RS FED
¯
Member # 2067

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 4RS FED  Ford pictures for 4RS FED  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i liked the REAL 93 cobra, teal twin turbos. that car was sick........

--------------------
i have a twin turbo mustang and you don't!

sfGi8nt
¯
Member # 1068

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sfGi8nt  Ford pictures for sfGi8nt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by TRY2PAZ:
sfGi8nt - Thanks for going 50 in the 25 [Roll Eyes]

Don't even mention it [Wink] [Big Grin]
And since you put it up on the board...I'll be staying away from your shows from now on...thanks [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
Silver 97 M6 Z28
Hurst Shifter-Flowmaster-3.42's-Cutout-!CAGS-K&N FIPK-TB Airfoil-TB Bypass-160 Stat-Manual Fan Switch-
271rwhp & 304rwtq
13.64 @ 102.26 w/ 2.09 60'
Black & Orange 97 A4 Z28
FOR SALE!!!!

ls1rider
¯
Member # 1677

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ls1rider  Ford pictures for ls1rider    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
but I only saw 2 other cars that were cool there...a 96 Z28 and a LS1 Z28 j/k

hahaha that ls1 z28 was me!

--------------------
FAF'n

Posts: 144 | From: pinole,bay area | Registered: Aug 2002  |  :
PeNiNsula302
¯
Member # 1061

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for PeNiNsula302  Ford pictures for PeNiNsula302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
good food, nice cars, great people!!

nice meeting stevo, lilmustangcutie, and milesblown, & sfgi8nt. The saleen 03 cobra was amazing [worship] .

Try2paz, damn i was meaning to talk to you but damn bro your intimidating, how the hell tall are you? lol but on another note, as for sfgi8nt not being allowed at the shows thats your decision... But from what my eyes saw, about 8-12 stangs did it before him and started that whole thing one after another. I just thing its a mistake just to flame that one person, but hey my opinion doesnt count just saying....

Anyways, thanks for the great show [patriot]

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com