Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » attn: Sunrise Cruz (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: attn: Sunrise Cruz
Evil Mach1
¯
Member # 26

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Evil Mach1  Ford pictures for Evil Mach1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
<----- Matt

now everyone knows my first name [Big Grin]

just slap me on the back of the head and yell "HEY MAAAATTTTT!!" to get my attention

--------------------
2003 Mach 1
Black, 5-speed, silver stripes
*GONE*

USAF bound!!!
EAD: 1 Dec 04

Posts: 845 | From: Elk Grove, CA | Registered: Jul 2000  |  :
the50ho
THE50HO
Member # 73

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for the50ho  Ford pictures for the50ho    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Matt- I just want to make this official concent to do so. If I see you, you're getting slapped bro. Haha, maybe I'll talk one of the girls into slappin you too...you and me would probably like that a little but more.....

Jack

--------------------
Too many motorcycles...and now a destroyed arm from Motocross...brrraaappp

Posts: 4056 | From: Roseville, Ca (Sacramento) | Registered: Nov 2000  |  :
Evil Mach1
¯
Member # 26

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Evil Mach1  Ford pictures for Evil Mach1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by the50ho:
Matt- I just want to make this official concent to do so. If I see you, you're getting slapped bro. Haha, maybe I'll talk one of the girls into slappin you too...you and me would probably like that a little but more.....

Jack

I better bring my helmut

--------------------
2003 Mach 1
*GONE*

USAF bound!!!

99convcobra
¯
Member # 1339

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 99convcobra  Ford pictures for 99convcobra    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
and now Matt, i think this will be our new game, instead of slaping Doogies nuts we will beat matt in the back of the head
Jack get off the freaking computer and meet me at 8pm
Joel

--------------------
99 convertable cobra #867
SOLD 09/01/02
13.702 1/4 mile time
33.010 Autocross time
1 Tranny Smoked
3 tickets
And Counting

NEW COLLEGE CAR
98 V6,
First word "Dam this thing is slow"
11lbs Procharger in October

Posts: 475 | From: Redding at college | Registered: May 2002  |  :
the50ho
THE50HO
Member # 73

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for the50ho  Ford pictures for the50ho    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 99convcobra:
and now Matt, i think this will be our new game, instead of slaping Doogies nuts we will beat matt in the back of the head
Jack get off the freaking computer and meet me at 8pm
Joel

Oh yeah....poor matt....good for doogie, I think he's had enough.....but poor poor matt...haha...see you all shortly.

Jack

--------------------

99convcobra
¯
Member # 1339

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 99convcobra  Ford pictures for 99convcobra    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
jack dam it, get your ass on your crotch roten, i mean rocket and get down to the spot im leaving now and i am a hell a lot closer than you, Joel

--------------------
SOLD 09/01/02
13.702 1/4 mile time
33.010 Autocross time
1 Tranny Smoked
3 tickets
And Counting

NEW COLLEGE CAR
98 V6,

Evil Mach1
¯
Member # 26

haha I didn't need my helmut [Razz] . Fun cruise, but I cut out early cuz I got work tomorrow AM [Frown] See everyone at the track tomorrow and Cat, happy birthday! [Big Grin]

--------------------
2003 Mach 1
*GONE*

USAF bound!!!

99convcobra
¯
Member # 1339

WTF? were did everybody go when i went back to get doogie? You guys, if someone is lost and somebody else goes to find them, you all should wait till were together to roll out again

--------------------
SOLD 09/01/02
13.702 1/4 mile time
33.010 Autocross time
1 Tranny Smoked
3 tickets
And Counting

NEW COLLEGE CAR
98 V6,

98ponygal
Board Blondie
Member # 1393

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 98ponygal  Ford pictures for 98ponygal  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Doogie You're in the front of the line brother.... and yea i think people shoulda stayed around ... if i got lost and everyone ditched me i would be a lil bit on the pissed off side too !

--------------------
~* Ashleigh *~
http://community.webshots.com/album/68102500CVFrNy

Posts: 596 | From: sacramento | Registered: Jun 2002  |  :
stanger91
¯
Member # 397

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stanger91  Ford pictures for stanger91  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Cant help it when 3 cars decide to pull in frnt of me. And i curbed a fucking rim over all of this too.
Posts: 778 | From: Sacramento, CA | Registered: Aug 2001  |  :
98ponygal
Board Blondie
Member # 1393

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 98ponygal  Ford pictures for 98ponygal  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
ya doog that was pretty retarted of those 3 cars..... lets find em and hunt them down and we'll show them that the doomeister is boss !!! But i waited for ya [Wink]

--------------------
~* Ashleigh *~

the50ho
THE50HO
Member # 73

I'll talk to the guys at work for ya doog....I'm sure they can fix that rim....it's not bad at all, you should see some of the stuff they fix.

Jack

--------------------

98ponygal
Board Blondie
Member # 1393

jack..... did u call the guy about the tinting?

--------------------
~* Ashleigh *~

the50ho
THE50HO
Member # 73

I need to know how dark he wants the tint....

--------------------

ray95
¯
Member # 752

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ray95  Ford pictures for ray95    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hey Jack, how will they fix the rim? Are they going to powder coat it? If so all for of my rims need to be powder coated. If they don't do that, do you know where I can get mine fixed and for how much? Thanks for any info!!

Ray

Posts: 895 | From: The Bay Area | Registered: Jan 2002  |  :
99convcobra
¯
Member # 1339

Jack what happened yesterday?
the50ho
THE50HO
Member # 73

Ray- Not quite sure...but I'll find out for sure and let you know a.s.ap.

Joel- Yesterday was totally fucked up. Until about 6 pm or so. Sorry bro, I will talk to you about it later. How did yall do?

Jack

--------------------

ray95
¯
Member # 752

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ray95  Ford pictures for ray95    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hey Joel I called ya too late yesterday to let you know that I wanted to go. Got up from a nap at about 8:30. Sorry bro.

Ray

Posts: 895 | From: The Bay Area | Registered: Jan 2002  |  :
98ponygal
Board Blondie
Member # 1393

joel i want to go the the place and get that rear bumper !

--------------------
~* Ashleigh *~

99convcobra
¯
Member # 1339

okey? jack im getting offline right now call me

--------------------
SOLD 09/01/02
13.702 1/4 mile time
33.010 Autocross time
1 Tranny Smoked
3 tickets
And Counting

NEW COLLEGE CAR
98 V6,

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com