Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » Rollin Sac on sat night

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Rollin Sac on sat night
the50ho
THE50HO
Member # 73

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for the50ho  Ford pictures for the50ho    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Nice to see the few people that were out and about. I don't think anyone knew who I was without the stang though. I was the guy on the yellow bike being an asshole in traffic. Sorry bout that... [Razz] Anyway, nice to meet you Ash and Kristin (if you even read this). Hope I can see you all again soon, only with way more cars and a better destination.

Jack 69 [patriot] [dance]

--------------------
Too many motorcycles...and now a destroyed arm from Motocross...brrraaappp

Posts: 4056 | From: Roseville, Ca (Sacramento) | Registered: Nov 2000  |  :
98ponygal
Board Blondie
Member # 1393

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 98ponygal  Ford pictures for 98ponygal  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Jack you are soooo cool ! and yes it was wondeful to meet you too. I didn't really have that great of a time tonight. but better luck next week. well hit me up sometime if ya want 919 1189 ttyl nice meeting ya

--------------------
~* Ashleigh *~
http://community.webshots.com/album/68102500CVFrNy

Posts: 596 | From: sacramento | Registered: Jun 2002  |  :
the50ho
THE50HO
Member # 73

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for the50ho  Ford pictures for the50ho    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hey ash-

yeah, tonight kinda sucked, but it was great meeting you. You seem like a really cool girl. I thought I pissed you off or something, you threw so pretty tough looks tonight sweetie! Haha, oh well, yeah for sure, I'll call you. Feel free to do the same. 223-7580. Let's meet up again soon.

Jack

[ June 23, 2002, 01:24 AM: Message edited by: the50ho ]

--------------------

Kalibabe46
¯
Member # 1259

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalibabe46  Ford pictures for Kalibabe46    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
woah i didnt know that was u...i was in the red stang....with the other chic...nice to meet u all
Posts: 548 | From: concord, ca | Registered: May 2002  |  :
the50ho
THE50HO
Member # 73

haha...in the red stang, with the other chic....hmmmm? Let me ponder a sec...........

Ok, driver or passenger?

Jack

[ June 23, 2002, 02:01 AM: Message edited by: the50ho ]

--------------------

Kalibabe46
¯
Member # 1259

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalibabe46  Ford pictures for Kalibabe46    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
passenger...my girl mirha....0stanggrl0 is the driver....pretti car huh?
Posts: 548 | From: concord, ca | Registered: May 2002  |  :
KrissyGirl
¯
Member # 1171

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for KrissyGirl  Ford pictures for KrissyGirl        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
So i finally got to meet the famous Jack!!! You're a cool guy. dont forget to get the extra helmet and gloves for me cuz im looking forward to the ride!! [Razz] see ya soon!

~Kristen

Posts: 48 | From: sacramento/Fair Oaks | Registered: Apr 2002  |  :
the50ho
THE50HO
Member # 73

Kristen-

No sweat on the stuff if you are serious about the ride. It was really nice putting a face to that voice I always heard. I don't know if Kevyn told you or not but I always gave him a hard time about you. [Razz] That's why I didn't believe it was you when we met. Oh well, I don't think Kevyn was real happy about introducing me and probably wasn't very happy about me showing up, but it was exciting to finally meet ya and chat for a while. Hopefully we can do it again real soon. Feel free to call me whenever. 223-7580. If I don't answer, just leave me a message. My phone sucks (just ask your bro!). Talk to ya soon sweetie. [dance]

Jack

[ June 23, 2002, 10:51 AM: Message edited by: the50ho ]

--------------------

StoplightWarrior
¯
Member # 211

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for StoplightWarrior  Ford pictures for StoplightWarrior        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
the50ho, you're straight pimpin it right now...I'm just sitting back and enjoying the game!

[ June 23, 2002, 12:03 PM: Message edited by: StoplightWarrior ]

--------------------
2000 GT
couple bolt ons

Check out the website: peep it

Posts: 2952 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Mar 2001  |  :
the50ho
THE50HO
Member # 73

hahaha , Why, what are you talking about? [Wink]

Jack

--------------------

Spdfreak LS1
Board idiot
Member # 679

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spdfreak LS1  Ford pictures for Spdfreak LS1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
You got a PM Jack

--------------------
Juice times to come!!
http://www.thesiccrew.com/Kevin.html
http://www.geocities.com/kevtopgun/Z28.html
12.9 and 111mph traps on Street tires.
quote:
Originally posted by FireWhore:
..... nor do i care what any of u peeps think....or me for that matter....

Posts: 2202 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Dec 2001  |  :
98ponygal
Board Blondie
Member # 1393

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 98ponygal  Ford pictures for 98ponygal  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
jacks a pimp lol.....ill call u after work ! ttyl
ashers

--------------------
~* Ashleigh *~

KrissyGirl
¯
Member # 1171

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for KrissyGirl  Ford pictures for KrissyGirl        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
im definately up for that ride!! sounds fun just dont kill me! u should stop by after that thing ur goin to tonight. well call me. bye bye.
~Kristen

the50ho
THE50HO
Member # 73

I think I already have plans.... [Wink] .... but I will call you later.

Jack

--------------------

KrissyGirl
¯
Member # 1171

alrighty thats cool. me and Kev were all happy that our parents left us the house but then we realized that meant we had to either cook for ourselves or go out so......any ideas on where to eat? [Big Grin] well have fun! buh-bye

~Kristen

98ponygal
Board Blondie
Member # 1393

Jack hey sorry i couldn't go out tonight....Ill call you about tomorrow though after work!
I wanna ride on ur bike,,,,well once i get to know ya better [Wink]
ttyl

--------------------
~* Ashleigh *~

1SicStanG716
the sic crew
Member # 716

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1SicStanG716  Ford pictures for 1SicStanG716  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
it was cool seein ya even thouigh i didnt really talk to u i wish i knew it was u i wood have came up and said hi. but after talkin on aim i was like dam now i feel stupid
ehehehe

--------------------
2001 sivler metallic v6 stang
The Sic Crew's Chic Magnet
Ford Service Tech/Sequioa Student
click this link http://www.pylon1.com/cobra/1sicstang_new02.jpg

R.I.P Miles "ull be in my prayers and thoughts" 12/13/79-12/08/02

Posts: 1729 | From: livermore,ca | Registered: Jan 2002  |  :
the50ho
THE50HO
Member # 73

No sweat Ash....just give me a call like you said. Call me tonight if you are bored, I'm home from my ride.

1SicStanG- Haha, it's cool bro. I didn't know either. Good to see you guys in Sac though. See you around.

Jack

--------------------

98ponygal
Board Blondie
Member # 1393

jack im going to bed now though...im tired. ill talk to u later
sleep tight
ash

--------------------
~* Ashleigh *~

Spdfreak LS1
Board idiot
Member # 679

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spdfreak LS1  Ford pictures for Spdfreak LS1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hey Jack, can you update me on that PM i sent you? Are you going to be out this weekend?

[ June 24, 2002, 09:32 AM: Message edited by: 1SicgrnGT ]

--------------------
Juice times to come!!
http://www.thesiccrew.com/Kevin.html
http://www.geocities.com/kevtopgun/Z28.html
12.9 and 111mph traps on Street tires.
quote:
Originally posted by FireWhore:
..... nor do i care what any of u peeps think....or me for that matter....

Posts: 2202 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Dec 2001  |  :
KrissyGirl
¯
Member # 1171

Ford Icon 7 posted      Profile for KrissyGirl  Ford pictures for KrissyGirl        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hey you! i have to update you on some stuff so call me. but yeah im thinkin about takin ur offer on the talkin to my ex thing. that boy is pyscho! called like 3 times after u called me last night. alrighty, talk to you later. be careful on ur bike you crazy boy. [Razz]

~Kristen

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com