Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » VMOA Car Show Sat 22nd

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: VMOA Car Show Sat 22nd
UKCobra
¯
Member # 1240

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for UKCobra  Ford pictures for UKCobra  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The Vintage Mustang Owners 25th Annual show is this coming Saturday, in Milpitas.

The web link is http://www.vmoa.org/vmoa/VMOA_flyer_2002.png

Its open to all Mustangs, from 64 to 2003, modified and stock. Peer judging, entry price includes a T-Shirt.

I'll be there from 5am sorting out the parking. Parking will be in classes. (They would n't listen to my open parking suggestion !)

Hope to see some of you there.

Mark

--------------------
1994 Mustang Cobra Pace Car #938
1995 Mustang Cobra R #61

Posts: 436 | From: Reading, UNITED KINGDOM | Registered: May 2002  |  :
1Sicgt
CAFords OG
Member # 714

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1Sicgt  Ford pictures for 1Sicgt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
How much does it cost???? I am interested in going. I think it would be kinda cool. [patriot]

--------------------
14 Focus TS ST3 full Stg3, ready for bigger Turbo
2003 Cobra Track Car

Posts: 8145 | From: Hitting the Apex | Registered: Jan 2002  |  :
UKCobra
¯
Member # 1240

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for UKCobra  Ford pictures for UKCobra  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 1sicgt:
How much does it cost???? I am interested in going. I think it would be kinda cool. [patriot]

Its $40 on the day, includes T-Shirt and a free raffle ticket (I think!)

Hope to see you there. I'll try and organise the parking so that you guys can stay together (thos eof you with late model Mustangs). It would help if you turned up together !

Mark

--------------------
1995 Mustang Cobra R #61

STANG'N IT
¯
Member # 1099

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for STANG'N IT  Ford pictures for STANG'N IT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
hey uk cobra. i will hella be there! i was thinking about post teh same thing tomorrow. i'm not workin the show. but i will deffenitly be there. i may not enter my car. not exacly show material. but i still want the t-shirt. i will deffintly b there. but ya we need to get a buch of car together . if not in the show. then for sure going to the show. oh ya, lets try and keep this post at teh top all week. [patriot] [Big Grin]
any one else goi [dance] ng

--------------------
Just pure love for the Mustang. Doesn't matter what year. Although my heart's with the old school. Gotta love the roots!

TRY2PAZ
¯
Member # 97

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TRY2PAZ  Ford pictures for TRY2PAZ  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'll be there. Just watching though.

STANG'N IT
Are you entered in our show for the 29th?

--------------------
http://www.fnsweet.com/pics/events/sj_gtg_1020/sj_gtg1020_30.jpg

Posts: 4033 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Dec 2000  |  :
UKCobra
¯
Member # 1240

quote:
Originally posted by TRY2PAZ:
I'll be there. Just watching though.

STANG'N IT
Are you entered in our show for the 29th?

Great Brian, look forward to seeing you. I have it on good authority that we have not yet filled the parking lot.

So come on down on Saturday, get in early to secure a decent slot. The plan is to have a whole car space between vehicles. Numbers allowing of course.

Mark

--------------------
1995 Mustang Cobra R #61

Evil Mach1
¯
Member # 26

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Evil Mach1  Ford pictures for Evil Mach1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
hmmmm I haven't done a car show in awhile. The track can wait [Big Grin] I'll be there

--------------------
2003 Mach 1
Black, 5-speed, silver stripes
*GONE*

USAF bound!!!
EAD: 1 Dec 04

Posts: 845 | From: Elk Grove, CA | Registered: Jul 2000  |  :
1Sicgt
CAFords OG
Member # 714

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1Sicgt  Ford pictures for 1Sicgt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
What time you think will be good to show up there??? To get the best parking of course!! [Wink] [Big Grin]

--------------------
2003 Cobra Track Car

UKCobra
¯
Member # 1240

quote:
What time you think will be good to show up there??? To get the best parking of course!! [Wink] [Big Grin]

Hi,

The parking will be in classes, so, I'm not sure what in your mind is the best parking. Having said that, I'll be planning the parking on Fridau night based upon pre-entries and a guesstimate on the number of people that will turn up on the day.

If I plan it right, all the late model Mustangs will be parked together, and the late model modifieds together. If it fills up early, then we will backfill the empty spaces, and you could end up anywhere.

So, its up to you, I would arrive around 9.30am. How many from the sic crew are coming ?

Mark

--------------------
1995 Mustang Cobra R #61

1Sicgt
CAFords OG
Member # 714

Not many from the crew will be there,( They are mostly going to Marine world) so it might be just me. But if I got there around 8, easy parking?? [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------
2003 Cobra Track Car

UKCobra
¯
Member # 1240

quote:
Not many from the crew will be there,( They are mostly going to Marine world) so it might be just me. But if I got there around 8, easy parking?? [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Starts at 9am, so at 8am you'll be OK for parking. From my info so far, there are not many entrants in the 74 to 03 modified, so you could do well !

I saw you on Dublin Blvd the other day, buring away from the lights, with a newer stang behind you. Nice one ! I did n't wave, as I was in the Sube.

Mark

--------------------
1995 Mustang Cobra R #61

Gear Head
JARED
Member # 779

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gear Head  Ford pictures for Gear Head    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Jon, if automn isnt going with you can I ride out with you? Let me know. 337-0133

--------------------
Support our troops!

VortechSaleen
¯
Member # 316

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for VortechSaleen  Ford pictures for VortechSaleen    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
What's up Mark, this is Dean...me and a buddy & his S351 "maybe" signing up the day of. Were still unsure but just letting you know anyways.
Posts: 837 | From: San Jose, CA | Registered: Jun 2001  |  :
UKCobra
¯
Member # 1240

quote:
Originally posted by VortechSaleen:
What's up Mark, this is Dean...me and a buddy & his S351 "maybe" signing up the day of. Were still unsure but just letting you know anyways.

Hey Dean,

Thanks for the message, hope you manage to make it. Not many cars entered into the Signature Series at the moment. I'd like to see your buddy's S351.

Mark

--------------------
1995 Mustang Cobra R #61

1SicStanG716
the sic crew
Member # 716

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1SicStanG716  Ford pictures for 1SicStanG716  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
hey jon i am thinkin about goin. thesse weekend is all weird but yeah ill go 40 bucks why not]

hey uk cobra, when u say classes what do u mean if i go i wanna park with jon is that possible???????????????

--------------------
2001 sivler metallic v6 stang
The Sic Crew's Chic Magnet
Ford Service Tech/Sequioa Student
click this link http://www.pylon1.com/cobra/1sicstang_new02.jpg

R.I.P Miles "ull be in my prayers and thoughts" 12/13/79-12/08/02

Posts: 1729 | From: livermore,ca | Registered: Jan 2002  |  :
UKCobra
¯
Member # 1240

quote:
Originally posted by 1SicStanG:
hey jon i am thinkin about goin. thesse weekend is all weird but yeah ill go 40 bucks why not]

hey uk cobra, when u say classes what do u mean if i go i wanna park with jon is that possible???????????????

If you both enter the same class (STOCK or modified), and you have cars of the same era I can probably get you together.

Remind me what year cars you both have ?

Mark

--------------------
1995 Mustang Cobra R #61

MiniMEE
¯
Member # 1009

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for MiniMEE  Ford pictures for MiniMEE  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I might show. [patriot]

--------------------
TRY2PAZ's lil brother
homepage http://haywire.csuhayward.edu/~scarrill/quad.html

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com