Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » To those that have not entered in the 98Cobra.com June 29th Car Show... (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: To those that have not entered in the 98Cobra.com June 29th Car Show...
John91coupe
CAFords OG
Member # 18

Ford Icon 14 posted      Profile for John91coupe  Ford pictures for John91coupe  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
MustyTang,

Great, thanks for scouting that out. Maybe I'll see you there.

--------------------
D-2R ProCharged R302 331
1.410 60 ft.
5.784 @ 122.92 1/8
8.953 @ 155.08
MM&FF Feature June 2003

Posts: 1361 | From: Grass Valley, CA | Registered: Sep 2000  |  :
MustyTang
I love chocolate girls
Member # 896

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for MustyTang  Ford pictures for MustyTang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by John91coupe:
MustyTang,

Great, thanks for scouting that out. Maybe I'll see you there.

Ya...I'll be there for sure. I've got a test on campus the same day! [Mad] . That may stop me from entering the show. School sucks.

--------------------
2004 Dark Shadow Gray Mustang GT

Posts: 2178 | From: Hayward, CA | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
SteveL
¯
Member # 1241

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SteveL  Ford pictures for SteveL    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The check was mailed out. I'll be there for Category E.
Posts: 578 | From: San Jose, CA | Registered: May 2002  |  :
TRY2PAZ
¯
Member # 97

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TRY2PAZ  Ford pictures for TRY2PAZ  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Roush #92:

Right on. Do you know in Matt roush2960 is entering?

--------------------
http://www.fnsweet.com/pics/events/sj_gtg_1020/sj_gtg1020_30.jpg

Posts: 4033 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Dec 2000  |  :
youl luz
¯
Member # 53

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for youl luz  Ford pictures for youl luz  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by TRY2PAZ:
quote:
Originally posted by Roush #92:

Right on. Do you know in Matt roush2960 is entering?
Yah, we have been mailing back and forth and he will enter...
Posts: 1663 | From: bay area/SAC cali. | Registered: Jun 2000  |  :
stanger91
¯
Member # 397

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stanger91  Ford pictures for stanger91  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
im just goign to pay on spot. Sign me up for a few trophies. [Big Grin] [Razz] . jk. THanks

--------------------
E.T 12.314@126.300

Posts: 778 | From: Sacramento, CA | Registered: Aug 2001  |  :
MustyTang
I love chocolate girls
Member # 896

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for MustyTang  Ford pictures for MustyTang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Well...you can pretty much count me out of entering the show. My test won't be done until 12:15 or so up at the school [Mad] . I'll be stopping by after for sure though!

--------------------

99convcobra
¯
Member # 1339

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 99convcobra  Ford pictures for 99convcobra    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
hey what is the car count? which division has the most cars? and I will need directions, because ive never been down there.... Thanks

--------------------
99 convertable cobra #867
SOLD 09/01/02
13.702 1/4 mile time
33.010 Autocross time
1 Tranny Smoked
3 tickets
And Counting

NEW COLLEGE CAR
98 V6,
First word "Dam this thing is slow"
11lbs Procharger in October

Posts: 475 | From: Redding at college | Registered: May 2002  |  :
MustyTang
I love chocolate girls
Member # 896

99conv... here's the address 25800 Carlos Bee Blvd. Hayward, ca. Go to yahoo maps and get the driving directions there. Once you make the left on to Carlos Bee Blvd, just go up the big ass hill and stay to the far right. There will be a fork in the road....continue to the far right. Keep going up and the first parking lot on your right is where the show will be. You won't miss it since there will be lots of stangs around.

--------------------

99convcobra
¯
Member # 1339

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 99convcobra  Ford pictures for 99convcobra    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
thanks, i was also wanting to bring my motorhome to hang out in, is there enough parking?and can I get a 35ft diesel pusher into the lot?

--------------------
SOLD 09/01/02
13.702 1/4 mile time
33.010 Autocross time
1 Tranny Smoked
3 tickets
And Counting

NEW COLLEGE CAR
98 V6,

MustyTang
I love chocolate girls
Member # 896

I wouldn't count on there being enough parking for that. You may be able to do it, but I dunno. Check out the map of the campus. You'll see in the bottom left there's Carlos Bee Blvd. You'll also see the fork in the road that I'm talking about and parking lot N is where the show is. Your best bet is to park in parking lot P, but you may be able to get it in N.

[ June 17, 2002, 01:54 PM: Message edited by: MustyTang ]

--------------------

99convcobra
¯
Member # 1339

Thanks for the maps Musty, i will see you there!!!

--------------------
SOLD 09/01/02
13.702 1/4 mile time
33.010 Autocross time
1 Tranny Smoked
3 tickets
And Counting

NEW COLLEGE CAR
98 V6,

TRY2PAZ
¯
Member # 97

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TRY2PAZ  Ford pictures for TRY2PAZ  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 99convcobra:
thanks, i was also wanting to bring my motorhome to hang out in, is there enough parking?and can I get a 35ft diesel pusher into the lot?

Hey,
I know the parking lot well, you will not fit your motorhome. There is a small parking lot across the street, that you might squeeze, worst comes to worst, you can park in the back, about a 3/4 of a mile. If you plan on trailering your car, there should be no problem parking in the back. The hill to get to the campus is steep, make sure you have enough power and good brakes [Wink]

--------------------
http://www.fnsweet.com/pics/events/sj_gtg_1020/sj_gtg1020_30.jpg

Posts: 4033 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Dec 2000  |  :
2000BlackGT
Loyalty
Member # 283

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2000BlackGT  Ford pictures for 2000BlackGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Bullitt208:
quote:

Eric,
Of course I will hold a shirt for you. I appreciate it. Maybe we can get you 2 [Big Grin]

If not, it's an excuse to get together for the hamilton drive!

Eric

you live off hamilton? Good golly thats close. I live off Lincoln between Pine(Hamilton) and Curtner.
Posts: 2833 | From: Chico, CA | Registered: Jun 2001  |  :

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com