Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » Roll call for Sacto/Davis people meeting up in Davis..

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Roll call for Sacto/Davis people meeting up in Davis..
03SVTPower
CAFords OG
Member # 518

Ford Icon 6 posted      Profile for 03SVTPower  Ford pictures for 03SVTPower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Just checkin to see how many people are gonna show up at In and Out in Davis off of Richards blvd around 9ish to head up to Milpitas together to the show!?!? We still meetin up there?

--------------------
2003 Redfire "AED" Cobra R.I.P

kitty
¯
Member # 829

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for kitty  Ford pictures for kitty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Ryan things didn't end up working for me going down the night before. So I am going to meet up with you at 9:00 in Davis!!! I will talk to you before that to get directions! [Big Grin]

--------------------
~*~Luv Cat.
Mods:
Chrome 17" cobra rims
k&n
clear rear lights
Saleen Kit
99 cobra hood
black leather interior
custom sound system

Posts: 407 | From: Sacramento, Ca. | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
03SVTPower
CAFords OG
Member # 518

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 03SVTPower  Ford pictures for 03SVTPower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Right on girlie... [worship]

--------------------

Silver94GT
¯
Member # 850

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Silver94GT  Ford pictures for Silver94GT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Ryan:

My club and I should be meeting up with you. If for some reason we won't I'll call you so your not waiting.

--------------------
"Fuck the game cuz the game keeps fucking me"
Barely Legal - Fast Cars & Cool Trucks.

DAN STARKEY (PUNKINA5.SLOW) YOU STILL OWE ME $2650 FOR THAT ENGINE!! STEP UP AND PAY WHAT YOU OWE!!

Posts: 375 | From: Sacramento, CA //Sunrise Area\\ | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
stanger91
¯
Member # 397

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stanger91  Ford pictures for stanger91  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I will drive BACK with you guys, but i am leaving friday to spend friday night and soem of sat with some friends down there. So dont leave me when you guys leave!

--------------------
E.T 12.314@126.300

Posts: 778 | From: Sacramento, CA | Registered: Aug 2001  |  :
03SVTPower
CAFords OG
Member # 518

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 03SVTPower  Ford pictures for 03SVTPower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I should be mobbin my new rims up there too.... Awwww Yeah.. [dance]

--------------------

My01Stang
¯
Member # 1044

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for My01Stang  Ford pictures for My01Stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hey Ryan,

I'll try to be there too. Have to see what's on the schedule with the kids first. But who knows...me and the wife might head up there with all of you Stangers

--------------------
In the Garage:
2003 Ford Crown Vic
2004 Harley Heritage Softail Classic
2006 Ford F150 Lariat

Posts: 321 | From: Summerville, SC | Registered: Mar 2002  |  :
03SVTPower
CAFords OG
Member # 518

quote:
Originally posted by My01Stang:
Hey Ryan,

I'll try to be there too. Have to see what's on the schedule with the kids first. But who knows...me and the wife might head up there with all of you Stangers

Right on! hope to see you there. Not sure yet how many people are gonna be at In and Out.

--------------------

03SVTPower
CAFords OG
Member # 518

Anyone else..
Anyone, anyone...
Bueller.....Bueller?!?

--------------------

bunchmyfunky
CAFords Drag Racing Mod
Member # 360

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for bunchmyfunky  Ford pictures for bunchmyfunky    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Count me in and I think Yellow94GT. I'll PM you my cell number call me when you guys get to Dixon and we will meet you on the Freeway in Vacaville.
Posts: 2433 | From: Vacaville | Registered: Jul 2001  |  :
03SVTPower
CAFords OG
Member # 518

quote:
Originally posted by bunchmyfunky:
Count me in and I think Yellow94GT. I'll PM you my cell number call me when you guys get to Dixon and we will meet you on the Freeway in Vacaville.

Sounds good, by the way what is your Yahoo name im on yahoo as stangpower95616.

--------------------

bunchmyfunky
CAFords Drag Racing Mod
Member # 360

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for bunchmyfunky  Ford pictures for bunchmyfunky    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'm on AIM only same as my screen name

--------------------
01 GT 5spd

1.76 12.79@105.49

Posts: 2433 | From: Vacaville | Registered: Jul 2001  |  :
saleen00925
¯
Member # 1302

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for saleen00925  Ford pictures for saleen00925  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'll be there in a Silver Saleen, being the type of person I am I will surely be at in n' out by 8:45

-Adam Cate
Saleen00925.com

Posts: 244 | From: Sacramento CA | Registered: May 2002  |  :
ray95
¯
Member # 752

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ray95  Ford pictures for ray95    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'm most likely going to be able to go. Is anyone from Roseville/Citrus Heights want to meet up on Sunrise and then cruise over to Davis?

Ray

Posts: 895 | From: The Bay Area | Registered: Jan 2002  |  :
kitty
¯
Member # 829

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for kitty  Ford pictures for kitty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by ray95:
I'm most likely going to be able to go. Is anyone from Roseville/Citrus Heights want to meet up on Sunrise and then cruise over to Davis?

Ray

Ray you wanna meet up at IN N OUT on sunrise and 50 and then cruise over to davis with me? What time do you wanna meet in the morning?

--------------------
~*~Luv Cat.
Mods:
Chrome 17" cobra rims
k&n
clear rear lights
Saleen Kit
99 cobra hood
black leather interior
custom sound system

Posts: 407 | From: Sacramento, Ca. | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
ray95
¯
Member # 752

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ray95  Ford pictures for ray95    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Well it looks like I spoke to soon. I won't be back until tomorrow or Sunday so count me out....sorry Cathryn. I'm definitely going to the car show though. Have fun.

Ray

Posts: 895 | From: The Bay Area | Registered: Jan 2002  |  :
03SVTPower
CAFords OG
Member # 518

Right on, see everyone tomorrow at In & Out...Remember it is Richards Blvd. NORTH exit, you can't miss In & Out on the right hand side!
Later for now...

Ryan

--------------------

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com