Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » Good Guys June 1-2

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Good Guys June 1-2
Gear Head
JARED
Member # 779

Ford Icon 14 posted      Profile for Gear Head  Ford pictures for Gear Head    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Who is all going to the Good Guys show on June 1-2? I will be showing my car in the young guys section on Saturday hopefully winning some awards. If you see me come by and say whats up! Hopefully i will see a lot of you there!!!

Sunday i probably wont be showing my car because i will be going SCCA Auto Crossing on the June 2 which is the sunday. It's at the Cal Expo Center in Sacramento and its a lot of fun. Let me know if your interested!

--------------------
Support our troops!

eddiej50
¯
Member # 1169

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for eddiej50  Ford pictures for eddiej50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I will be there ,I will be showing my car also .I am not expecting any awards but it is safer than parking in there lot and got stuff ripped off . [BS flag]

--------------------
You might be bigger than me ,but I aint afraid to run from you .

99 Gt

STANG'N IT
¯
Member # 1099

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for STANG'N IT  Ford pictures for STANG'N IT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i'll be there. as a spectator. buti will deffinetly come bye adn check out your car. oh ya! u have 98 cobra sticker on your car? or anythong else to signify it's u? hope to see u there. [patriot]

--------------------
Just pure love for the Mustang. Doesn't matter what year. Although my heart's with the old school. Gotta love the roots!

sfGi8nt
¯
Member # 1068

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sfGi8nt  Ford pictures for sfGi8nt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
How do you put your car inside for show?
Mine isn't all that special, but as someone said, its better than outside!
How much does it cost ?
Thanks

--------------------
Silver 97 M6 Z28
Hurst Shifter-Flowmaster-3.42's-Cutout-!CAGS-K&N FIPK-TB Airfoil-TB Bypass-160 Stat-Manual Fan Switch-
271rwhp & 304rwtq
13.64 @ 102.26 w/ 2.09 60'
Black & Orange 97 A4 Z28
FOR SALE!!!!

STANG'N IT
¯
Member # 1099

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for STANG'N IT  Ford pictures for STANG'N IT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
go to teh good guys web site.

--------------------
Just pure love for the Mustang. Doesn't matter what year. Although my heart's with the old school. Gotta love the roots!

Gear Head
JARED
Member # 779

Ford Icon 14 posted      Profile for Gear Head  Ford pictures for Gear Head    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by STANG'N IT:
i'll be there. as a spectator. buti will deffinetly come bye adn check out your car. oh ya! u have 98 cobra sticker on your car? or anythong else to signify it's u? hope to see u there. [patriot]

Yeah i have a 98 sticker on both sides of my quarter windows! Come buy and say whats up my name is Jared if you dont already know! Hope to see ya there!

--------------------
Support our troops!

Eastbay50
¯
Member # 1128

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eastbay50  Ford pictures for Eastbay50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
What do you have todo to show your car? I know people go and steal tons of shit off cars when they are in the lot.
sfGi8nt
¯
Member # 1068

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sfGi8nt  Ford pictures for sfGi8nt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Tristan:
I know people go and steal tons of shit off cars when they are in the lot.

So if I park in the lot, when I come back, all my light covers are going to be gone? Along with my SF Giants Jack n' the Box Jackball?
90notch
¯
Member # 581

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90notch  Ford pictures for 90notch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'll be showing (white '90 coupe) with about 5-6 other Fox body cars. ~Gabe
Posts: 12 | From: Half Moon Bay, CA | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :
eddiej50
¯
Member # 1169

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for eddiej50  Ford pictures for eddiej50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
They may steal more then your antenna ball ,2 years ago me and some friends went and my buddy got his whole car stolen ,it was stripped in oakland 2 days later .As far as registering to pre-register you would have had to done that by may 17th I think ,but you can register the day of the show for like 30 or 40 bucks for the day . which when you consider just getting into the show as a spectator is like 12 dollars a person plus 5 bucks for parking this is pretty cheap .

--------------------
You might be bigger than me ,but I aint afraid to run from you .

99 Gt

Eastbay50
¯
Member # 1128

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eastbay50  Ford pictures for Eastbay50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Last year my buddy had his side skirts stolen off the car. Who the hell steals sideskirts.
1SicStanG716
the sic crew
Member # 716

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1SicStanG716  Ford pictures for 1SicStanG716  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i got to work saturday but i will show my car hopefully sunday how do i enter

--------------------
2001 sivler metallic v6 stang
The Sic Crew's Chic Magnet
Ford Service Tech/Sequioa Student
click this link http://www.pylon1.com/cobra/1sicstang_new02.jpg

R.I.P Miles "ull be in my prayers and thoughts" 12/13/79-12/08/02

Posts: 1729 | From: livermore,ca | Registered: Jan 2002  |  :
flatacid
¯
Member # 878

Ford Icon 2 posted      Profile for flatacid  Ford pictures for flatacid    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
shit. if i go, theres no way in hell im gonna leave my car in the lot. i got a scary picture of what happened to my buddys stang when it was parked right next to mine. [Eek!]

my buddy is standing next to his car in the pic. it was parked inbetween the red/titanium (mine) and the litte pos import. how it got moved, we don't know. nothing was stolen. the car ran fine. it was just moved forward, and the door was left unlocked. fuck parking in the lot. whoever did that, could have just as easily stolen it. and my car was right next to his!! [Eek!] damn thats scary.

--------------------
89 mustang gt w/ t5

Kalibabe46
¯
Member # 1259

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalibabe46  Ford pictures for Kalibabe46    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
the pic didnt show...what happened....and how much does it cost to get in to the show????
Posts: 548 | From: concord, ca | Registered: May 2002  |  :
WicKeD1
¯
Member # 1279

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for WicKeD1  Ford pictures for WicKeD1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Well kalibabe and I will be there, walking around looking for men..hehehe!!
How much does it cost you guys??

--------------------
CAFORDS SUCKS MY ASS!!!!!!

Gear Head
JARED
Member # 779

Ford Icon 6 posted      Profile for Gear Head  Ford pictures for Gear Head    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Everyone that is interested in showing there cars should be there at 7am on Saturday to register at the booth. The spectators gates open at 8am. So if you are not already registered be there at 7am and maybe I will see you all there. I cant wait!

--------------------
Support our troops!

vickzun
¯
Member # 1321

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for vickzun  Ford pictures for vickzun  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'm going to be there. [Smile] Hi Kalibabe. Post on the RLL forum, I made a thread about it.. to get a roll call of whose all going; maybe meet up or something.

--------------------
"She has the blood of reptile, just underneath her skin"

Posts: 771 | From: San Jose, CA. NOR*CAL | Registered: May 2002  |  :
Kalibabe46
¯
Member # 1259

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalibabe46  Ford pictures for Kalibabe46    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
hey vikzun, yea i saw the post [Smile] im gunna be on saturday, if yur there we should meet up...cuz i would really like to meet u guys
Lupua
¯
Member # 974

Ford Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lupua  Ford pictures for Lupua  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
hey Jared are you goin to howies? I will prolly see you Fri but if i dont call me up cause i want to go hella early!!! [dance]
flatacid
¯
Member # 878

Ford Icon 2 posted      Profile for flatacid  Ford pictures for flatacid    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
fuck. that picture loaded earlyier. if you want to see the picture, goto www.netsnapshot.com/pcw/pickalbum?flatacid . click on the one that says goodguys. its the 3rd picture from the bottom. and i think childs tickets are 6 bucks or so. i'll call myself a kid to get half price. [Big Grin]

--------------------
89 mustang gt w/ t5

1SicStanG716
the sic crew
Member # 716

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1SicStanG716  Ford pictures for 1SicStanG716  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
im showing y car sunday, see u gals there, we r having a gtg after the goodguys on sat 7 oclock at in aand out in dublin off hopyard

--------------------
2001 sivler metallic v6 stang
The Sic Crew's Chic Magnet
Ford Service Tech/Sequioa Student
click this link http://www.pylon1.com/cobra/1sicstang_new02.jpg

R.I.P Miles "ull be in my prayers and thoughts" 12/13/79-12/08/02

Posts: 1729 | From: livermore,ca | Registered: Jan 2002  |  :
Kalibabe46
¯
Member # 1259

wait which in and out? san ramons or dublins? cuzi only know where san ramons is....hmm i can find it

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com