Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » Pics from the Show:

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Pics from the Show:
93PONY
Mr. Valve Events
Member # 60

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93PONY  Ford pictures for 93PONY        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
http://www.netSnapShot.com/pcw/buildalbum-cgi?ACCOUNT=2356&KEY=5

--------------------
www.advancedenginedevelopment.com
SCT dealer
Dynotuning

(916)715-7569

Posts: 4265 | From: Fair Oaks, CA | Registered: Nov 2000  |  :
Gear Head
JARED
Member # 779

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gear Head  Ford pictures for Gear Head    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Nice pics man i wonder why i dint here about this show??? Oh well theres always next time and wait till the Hayward show its gonna be sick!!

--------------------
Support our troops!

Stimson
_
Member # 51

Ford Icon 14 posted      Profile for Stimson  Ford pictures for Stimson    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Nice pictures.
S281Cobra
NOTAFKE
Member # 338

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for S281Cobra  Ford pictures for S281Cobra    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Here's some more

http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/kefung/lst?.dir=/%2702+Sac+Mustang+Show&.src=ph&.view=

--------------------
Italian Horses & Bulls
Stuttgart, Ingolstadt & some on order

Posts: 456 | From: Bay Area, CA, USA | Registered: Jul 2001  |  :
TRY2PAZ
¯
Member # 97

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TRY2PAZ  Ford pictures for TRY2PAZ  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Awesome photos guys. They look great!

--------------------
http://www.fnsweet.com/pics/events/sj_gtg_1020/sj_gtg1020_30.jpg

Posts: 4033 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Dec 2000  |  :
S281Cobra
NOTAFKE
Member # 338

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for S281Cobra  Ford pictures for S281Cobra    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Patting yourself on the back there Brian........ [Big Grin]

--------------------
Italian Horses & Bulls
Stuttgart, Ingolstadt & some on order

Posts: 456 | From: Bay Area, CA, USA | Registered: Jul 2001  |  :
89_Fakesnake
¯
Member # 1253

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89_Fakesnake  Ford pictures for 89_Fakesnake  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Whats up guys...I am pretty new to this board. I didn't know any of you guys were rolling out to Sac or I would have tried to hook up with you. I was the '89 GT next to the blue CHP coupe near JT Performance in the back. Where were you guys parked? It was a good show, more people then I expected. I'll be checking in to see when you all plan on hooking up next and I'll try to hook up with you. Might have to be in a month or so, the GT is getting stripped to get ready for paint. I can't wait....Later.

--------------------
1988 Thunderbird Turbo Coupe (for sale)
1972 F100
2007 GSXR 1000

Posts: 480 | From: Sacramento, CA | Registered: May 2002  |  :
TRY2PAZ
¯
Member # 97

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TRY2PAZ  Ford pictures for TRY2PAZ  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I was thw white 99 saleen. I won the 94-02 class.
S281 cobra had the 98cobra saleen at the end of the row. How did you find out about this site? You should come down for our BBQ on June 8th [Wink]

--------------------

89_Fakesnake
¯
Member # 1253

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89_Fakesnake  Ford pictures for 89_Fakesnake  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I am definetly going to try and make it down for the BBQ. I don't get to do many events with my ride since all my friends got rid of theirs...Well, one was stolen and the other two wrecked. They've backed off of the 5.0 scene, but I'm still hangin'...like a SOLDIER!!!! I found out about this site from www.stangnet.com. I was looking in the West Coast message board and saw some links to this site. This is a BAD ASS site. Are there a lot of fox-body Stangs running with you guys? I saw your ride there, and I took some pics too. SWEET ass ride bro....

--------------------
1972 F100
2007 GSXR 1000

TRY2PAZ
¯
Member # 97

Sweet deal,
We had 98cobra flyers on the windshield of my car. I post on stangnet with the same screen name and st5150 post over also. If you need a flyer for our car show, just click on the limk below me. I look forward to meeting you on The June 8th BBQ. Keep checcking this section, there are a lot of peeps from SAC that cruise down together.

--------------------

89_Fakesnake
¯
Member # 1253

Ford Icon 6 posted      Profile for 89_Fakesnake  Ford pictures for 89_Fakesnake  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yeah, looking forward to it. I posted a topic in general talk seeing if anyone else from Sac was going down so we could roll together. I will try to make it one way or another. I'm also in stangnet with the same name. That site is awesome too. Before I buy anything, I read the reviews on that part if they have it. Well, I will be keeping an eye out for more details on the BBQ. [Cool]

--------------------
1972 F100
2007 GSXR 1000

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com