Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » Thanks TRY2PAZ

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Thanks TRY2PAZ
04 Mystic
¯
Member # 220

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 04 Mystic  Ford pictures for 04 Mystic    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I just wanted to thank Brian for putting today together. I had a good time! [patriot]
S281Cobra
NOTAFKE
Member # 338

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for S281Cobra  Ford pictures for S281Cobra    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Will someone break the bad news to me and tell me what I missed... [Frown]

Kevin

--------------------
Italian Horses & Bulls
Stuttgart, Ingolstadt & some on order

Posts: 456 | From: Bay Area, CA, USA | Registered: Jul 2001  |  :
PeNiNsula302
¯
Member # 1061

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for PeNiNsula302  Ford pictures for PeNiNsula302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
can someone fill me in on how long the rest of the cruise was? i left at about 3:20 when we were going through town in saratoga i think and there was a sign for San Francisco straight and for loas gatos right, and everyone went right but i decided i had a good hour and a half cruise already so i called it a day....
JR
¯
Member # 1057

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JR  Ford pictures for JR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
You missed about maybe an 45 minutes to hr.

--------------------
2000 GT VERT! 17x9 Cobra R's,Bassani X-pipe w/cats

TrueBlue
¯
Member # 1063

Ford Icon 14 posted      Profile for TrueBlue  Ford pictures for TrueBlue    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yeah that cruise was cool that road, especially the last half was squirly! Did anyone almost lose it?

Thanks Brian!

Posts: 1527 | From: Around the way | Registered: Mar 2002  |  :
93Snyper
¯
Member # 1058

Ford Icon 4 posted      Profile for 93Snyper  Ford pictures for 93Snyper  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I saw a Z28 who took off at the stop sign and got major opposite-lock and overcorrected and almost hit a dirt hill, its was real close but he came out of it ok. Thats all i seen...the last leg of the cruise was awesome, great cruise! I should have my car done by the next one...Ferrari's= icing on the cake...

--------------------
Positive Energy Activates Constant Elevation

cobraman_1994
¯
Member # 467

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cobraman_1994  Ford pictures for cobraman_1994    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
some guy riding his bycicle gave me the finger [Frown]
mabey when i passed a car and got a little squirly next to him he didnt apreciate it. i thought it was funny [Wink]

[ May 04, 2002, 08:08 PM: Message edited by: cobraman_1994 ]

--------------------
86 GT

Posts: 4882 | From: eldorado hills | Registered: Sep 2001  |  :
GreenCobra
Member # 1238

Ford Icon 14 posted      Profile for GreenCobra  Ford pictures for GreenCobra        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Let me add my thanks to Brian, as well.

This was my second cruise with you guys, and it was a lot of fun. Another great route!

--------------------
99 SVT Cobra. Stock, and trying to keep it that way.
(Except for g-Forces, and the factory fixes.)

84 GT. EFI conversion. All GT-40 pieces. Vortech blower, Vortech fuel system. Tremec transmission. 393 RWHP. For sale!

1Sicgt
CAFords OG
Member # 714

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1Sicgt  Ford pictures for 1Sicgt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yeah Brian, we want to say thank you again. THe cruise was pretty cool. We separated from everyone in Saratoga also. Makes me wish, I drove my car. Those roads would be fun at high speeds!! [Big Grin] Oh, well till the next big event!!!! [Cool] [dance]

--------------------
14 Focus TS ST3 full Stg3, ready for bigger Turbo
2003 Cobra Track Car

Posts: 8145 | From: Hitting the Apex | Registered: Jan 2002  |  :
ray95
¯
Member # 752

Ford Icon 14 posted      Profile for ray95  Ford pictures for ray95    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yeah thanks a lot Brian, had a great time. This was my first cruise and it was fun. Hopefully I'll meet more of you at the next one.

Ray

Posts: 895 | From: The Bay Area | Registered: Jan 2002  |  :
SteveL
¯
Member # 1241

Ford Icon 14 posted      Profile for SteveL  Ford pictures for SteveL    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I would like to thank you guys for allowing me and my wife to attend your meeting and cruise today. I enjoying meeting and talking to you, and most of all, checking out all the cars.

Steve
in the Laser Red Roush

Posts: 578 | From: San Jose, CA | Registered: May 2002  |  :
Milesblown03
¯
Member # 27

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Milesblown03  Ford pictures for Milesblown03    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
yeah, thanks Brian, was a bad azz cruise. And you were right, that road was better than the last cruise. i kind wish my tires werent so damn noisy, sounded like i was scarin people. I should have the 03 by the next cruise, so i promise to be quiet thru the twisties!!!!

--------------------
99 honda 996 superhawk...
03 cobra:422rwhp,399rwtq (before pulley)
New best,12.07@119.9(!!)mph on nittos (cant drive to save my life!)

Posts: 1002 | From: Hayward, CA | Registered: Jun 2000  |  :
TRY2PAZ
¯
Member # 97

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TRY2PAZ  Ford pictures for TRY2PAZ  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
You guys are all welcome. Thanks for taking the time to come out. Hopefully we will see everbody ion the June 8th meet [Big Grin]
Posts: 4033 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Dec 2000  |  :
Stimson
_
Member # 51

Ford Icon 14 posted      Profile for Stimson  Ford pictures for Stimson    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yeah, thanks brian for picking a sweet route. Plenty of scenic relaxing parts, and enough tight turns at the end to wake you up [dance]
Bullitt3905
¯
Member # 905

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bullitt3905  Ford pictures for Bullitt3905    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
great cruise dude, i didn't hear of one accident!

there was the one asshole that didn't let anyone pass him though, the red sentra. he finally let me in so i came to almost a complete stop and he wasn't pay attention, so he slams on his brakes, stalls out and almost goes off the road, after that i couldn't see him anymore cuz he was in a plume of smoke from the skid. He wouldn't let thomas pass and get together with the rest of the stangs either. can't stand jerkoffs.

[worship] YOU DA MAN BRIAN!!!

Posts: 1067 | From: citrus heights, CA | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
Silver94GT
¯
Member # 850

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Silver94GT  Ford pictures for Silver94GT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Thanks for a nice cruise Brian, I'm ready for the next one!
Posts: 375 | From: Sacramento, CA //Sunrise Area\\ | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
WingnuT
¯
Member # 430

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for WingnuT  Ford pictures for WingnuT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yep... good day, fun run.

Thanks for the good weather too Brian [Big Grin]

Posts: 136 | From: Scotts Valley, CA | Registered: Sep 2001  |  :

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com