Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » sacramento? (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: sacramento?
cobraman_1994
¯
Member # 467

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cobraman_1994  Ford pictures for cobraman_1994    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
is anyone from the sac area going to the curize?
i'll be making an apperance this time [Cool]

--------------------
86 GT

Posts: 4882 | From: eldorado hills | Registered: Sep 2001  |  :
cobraman_1994
¯
Member # 467

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cobraman_1994  Ford pictures for cobraman_1994    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
thats the last time i try to type at 2 in the morning [Razz]

--------------------
86 GT

ray95
¯
Member # 752

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ray95  Ford pictures for ray95    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I want to make it this time. Let's get a something together for the drive to and from. Is anyone else going from the Sac area?

Ray

Posts: 895 | From: The Bay Area | Registered: Jan 2002  |  :
Silver94GT
¯
Member # 850

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Silver94GT  Ford pictures for Silver94GT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'm still not 100% that I'll be going, but if I do I'd love to have a meeting place and time set up so everyone can go to the cruise together.

Also anyone interested in cruising a bit on Sunrise this Saturday (weather permitting)? [patriot]

--------------------
"Fuck the game cuz the game keeps fucking me"
Barely Legal - Fast Cars & Cool Trucks.

DAN STARKEY (PUNKINA5.SLOW) YOU STILL OWE ME $2650 FOR THAT ENGINE!! STEP UP AND PAY WHAT YOU OWE!!

Posts: 375 | From: Sacramento, CA //Sunrise Area\\ | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
96GTSleeper
¯
Member # 941

Ford Icon 7 posted      Profile for 96GTSleeper  Ford pictures for 96GTSleeper    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hey all,

You can count me in.

I am in the Sacramento area and not busy on Saturday.

Silver94GT
¯
Member # 850

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Silver94GT  Ford pictures for Silver94GT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Anyone who wants to hang out this Saturday, go ahead and call me at (916) 519-3784 since I may not be able to check on here that often before hand... My name is Alice in case you don't know already. [Cool]

--------------------

DAN STARKEY (PUNKINA5.SLOW) YOU STILL OWE ME $2650 FOR THAT ENGINE!! STEP UP AND PAY WHAT YOU OWE!!

VNMKING
¯
Member # 480

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for VNMKING  Ford pictures for VNMKING    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
If it's on Sat. I can't go unless after 5:00pm sometime. I'll be in school. Any other time I'm down.

--------------------
65’ Coupe
94’ Cobra
"VNMKING"

Posts: 1000 | From: Roseville, CA | Registered: Oct 2001  |  :
cobraman_1994
¯
Member # 467

oops, i forgot that i am getting CPR qualified again [Roll Eyes] well, mabey next time [dance]
cobraman_1994
¯
Member # 467

nevermind, cpr is next weekend. im retarded [dance]
so whos all going on the fourth?

--------------------
86 GT

HollowPoint
¯
Member # 1208

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for HollowPoint  Ford pictures for HollowPoint    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'm heading down there. Trying to get two other Bullitts from Sac to roll down with me.

--------------------
2001 Bullitt Mustang
No mods...yet

ray95
¯
Member # 752

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ray95  Ford pictures for ray95    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Stanger91 and I should be going also. Let's set up a meeting spot.

Ray

Silver94GT
¯
Member # 850

I'll be going.. so set up a meeting place peeps [patriot]

--------------------

HollowPoint
¯
Member # 1208

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for HollowPoint  Ford pictures for HollowPoint    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
So does anyone have a suggestion for a meeting spot? I'd suggest the In and Out off of Truxel, but that might be out of the way for some people. I'm open to ideas.
ray95
¯
Member # 752

Truxel is ok by me. Were taking 80 anyway right?

[ May 01, 2002, 10:12 AM: Message edited by: ray95 ]

Silver94GT
¯
Member # 850

quote:
Originally posted by HollowPoint:
So does anyone have a suggestion for a meeting spot? I'd suggest the In and Out off of Truxel, but that might be out of the way for some people. I'm open to ideas.

Thats out of my end of town, I'm over by Sunrise & Hwy 50.. Perhaps we can have two or so meeting places set up then all meet somewhere along the way?

--------------------

HollowPoint
¯
Member # 1208

Well there's another place I can think of. It's the Eppies Restaurant in West Sac. You exit off of the West Capitol exit and make a right. There's a Shell and a Chevron right there as well so anyone who needs to can fill up before the drive. I figure this might be better since we'll probably be taking 80 down there right?

--------------------
2001 Bullitt Mustang
No mods...yet

ray95
¯
Member # 752

All right, we need to finalize a meeting spot and time. Damn got to wash my car good tomorrow. Who's all going?

Ray

SlowStockFox
Stock Fox
Member # 1081

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SlowStockFox  Ford pictures for SlowStockFox  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
hey ill go im from roseville ill need to bum a ride i have to leave car for parents. very interested if some one can hook up a ride ill go and buy who ever takes me lunch and stuff? reply
96GTSleeper
¯
Member # 941

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 96GTSleeper  Ford pictures for 96GTSleeper    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I am off of Watt and 50.

let me know who is in the area and the meeting place.

Thanks,

Silver94GT
¯
Member # 850

Well.. I just printed out the directions to the meet from Sacto, and yes we will be going down 80.. so I think where we set up our meeting place needs to be *after* 50 & 80 merge since we have people coming from both sides. Anyone know of a good place in Davis or West Sac? Time frame to get there from Sac is approx. 2 hours..
ray95
¯
Member # 752

How about Harbor Blvd & 80 @ 8:45 - 9:00am. Just get off and meet at I think it's a 76 gas station right off the exit. A pic of my car is in my profile. If you see me just pull up. My cell is 715-9397. Post or call me tonight or in the morning and let me know who's going.

Ray

Silver94GT
¯
Member # 850

quote:
Originally posted by ray95:
How about Harbor Blvd & 80 @ 8:45 - 9:00am. Just get off and meet at I think it's a 76 gas station right off the exit. A pic of my car is in my profile. If you see me just pull up. My cell is 715-9397. Post or call me tonight or in the morning and let me know who's going.

Ray

I'd meet at that location, but not that early.. I say we meet at 10:00 and leave no later than 10:30.. I'll check this topic in the morning to see what everyone is going to do..

~Alice

ray95
¯
Member # 752

Oh ok. 10:00 is fine by me. What about everyone else. What time is the cruise?

Ray

Silver94GT
¯
Member # 850

quote:
Originally posted by Sexxy94GT:
[QUOTE]I'd meet at that location, but not that early.. I say we meet at 10:00 and leave no later than 10:30.. I'll check this topic in the morning to see what everyone is going to do..

~Alice

Doh! I just now saw that the meet is at 11:30.. well, I'll meet up with ya'll at 9am, unless we want to show up later, the cruise is at 2 if I heard right.. So like I said I'll check here in the morning to see what the final plan is..

~Alice

ray95
¯
Member # 752

Haha. Ok 9:00am it is then!

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com