Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » Hey Try2Paz...Idea for you.....Budweiser Plant!

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Hey Try2Paz...Idea for you.....Budweiser Plant!
03SVTPower
CAFords OG
Member # 518

Ford Icon 14 posted      Profile for 03SVTPower  Ford pictures for 03SVTPower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I have an idea if you are intersted, i could help out if you like too. My dad works at Budweiser in Fairfeild, big parking lot! Wondering if you would like to set up maybe a show n shine in the parking lot there, or even BBQ. We could park there, enjoy our cars then perhaps take the guided tour and even sample some of the freshly brewed Beer. They come in short cups, not enough to intoxicate and limited to 2 if they keep track. But lemme know if you like or i could hook you up with a number to call. I know other mustang clubs meet there every once ina while, usually the older crowd and stangs though. Just an idea to shoot out there.

--------------------
2003 Redfire "AED" Cobra R.I.P

TRY2PAZ
¯
Member # 97

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TRY2PAZ  Ford pictures for TRY2PAZ  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hey bro,
Sounds like fun, but I do not want to get held responsable for the one idiot that can not only drink 2 beers. I can see someone wrecking, then whoever put this on gets it.
You can go ahead and organize it, but I want nothing to do with it. Sorry bro.

--------------------
http://www.fnsweet.com/pics/events/sj_gtg_1020/sj_gtg1020_30.jpg

Posts: 4033 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Dec 2000  |  :
03SVTPower
CAFords OG
Member # 518

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 03SVTPower  Ford pictures for 03SVTPower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by TRY2PAZ:
Hey bro,
Sounds like fun, but I do not want to get held responsable for the one idiot that can not only drink 2 beers. I can see someone wrecking, then whoever put this on gets it.
You can go ahead and organize it, but I want nothing to do with it. Sorry bro.

Understand, or we could just leave it up to people to go on the tour themselves, and we have no part of the tasting. Nice backround, your/our cars in front of the plant and the Neon Budweiser sign for a back drop. Ill look into it though.

--------------------
2003 Redfire "AED" Cobra R.I.P

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com