Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » Fosters Freeze pics from the SicCrew (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Fosters Freeze pics from the SicCrew
1Sicgt
CAFords OG
Member # 714

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1Sicgt  Ford pictures for 1Sicgt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Go here to see them-->http://www.thesiccrew.com/fostersfreeze302.html

--------------------
14 Focus TS ST3 full Stg3, ready for bigger Turbo
2003 Cobra Track Car

Posts: 8145 | From: Hitting the Apex | Registered: Jan 2002  |  :
Blu50Stang
CAFords OG
Member # 489

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blu50Stang  Ford pictures for Blu50Stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I wish I knew how to get a hold of the owner of this car...if the owner see this...THANKS for stopping on 580 to make sure I was all good.

--------------------
Ross
'88 GT - 5.0&SF 4/04 | MM&FF 8/09 | MM&FF 79-93 Mustang Performance Cover 12/12
'17 GT350R

1Sicgt
CAFords OG
Member # 714

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1Sicgt  Ford pictures for 1Sicgt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[URL=http://www.thesiccrew.com/fostersfreeze302.html ]The SicCrew's Pics from Fosters Freeze[/URL]

Sorry it didn't show as a link before!!!

--------------------
2003 Cobra Track Car

TRY2PAZ
¯
Member # 97

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TRY2PAZ  Ford pictures for TRY2PAZ  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Sweet oic guys. So whe nis the vid coming up?

--------------------
http://www.fnsweet.com/pics/events/sj_gtg_1020/sj_gtg1020_30.jpg

Posts: 4033 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Dec 2000  |  :
1Sicgt
CAFords OG
Member # 714

Thats Kevins department. Ask him????

--------------------
2003 Cobra Track Car

MustyTang
I love chocolate girls
Member # 896

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for MustyTang  Ford pictures for MustyTang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Blu50Stang:
I wish I knew how to get a hold of the owner of this car...if the owner see this...THANKS for stopping on 580 to make sure I was all good.

I met that guy at the car show. It was weird because I went with my gf to a VW dealership in Walnut Creek and I remember checking out that exact car. I saw it at the meet on Saturday, so I talked to the guy about it for a little while. I don't want to make it look like you're stalking, but you could probably call up the dealership and maybe ask them for his # or something to say thanks again. I forget the name of the dealership, but if you want to do that, I can easily find out.

--------------------
2004 Dark Shadow Gray Mustang GT

Posts: 2178 | From: Hayward, CA | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
Blu50Stang
CAFords OG
Member # 489

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blu50Stang  Ford pictures for Blu50Stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by MustyTang:

I met that guy at the car show. It was weird because I went with my gf to a VW dealership in Walnut Creek and I remember checking out that exact car. I saw it at the meet on Saturday, so I talked to the guy about it for a little while. I don't want to make it look like you're stalking, but you could probably call up the dealership and maybe ask them for his # or something to say thanks again. I forget the name of the dealership, but if you want to do that, I can easily find out.

I would feel more comfortable talking to him online...I think I've seen him online before(may be wrong). But thanks for the info anyway.

--------------------
Ross
'88 GT - 5.0&SF 4/04 | MM&FF 8/09 | MM&FF 79-93 Mustang Performance Cover 12/12
'17 GT350R

Chris_67_SC_408
¯
Member # 936

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chris_67_SC_408  Ford pictures for Chris_67_SC_408  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB

You might be thinking i'm posting this because it's my sister's car but uh oh, what's that in parked next to her???? is that, is that, the grey nova???? yes it is.

--------------------
My sister runs 13s!!!
And your brother wants to eat her ass.

Posts: 716 | From: San Mateo, CA | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
PeNiNsula302
¯
Member # 1061

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for PeNiNsula302  Ford pictures for PeNiNsula302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
that guy with the grey nova goes to a school down near me, im pretty sure.....(its the one with west coast racing on the back, right)?
Bullitt3905
¯
Member # 905

Ford Icon 14 posted      Profile for Bullitt3905  Ford pictures for Bullitt3905    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
saw the pics of my car , it's now my sig file hehe.
I still wanna join up with your crew email me at either xxfirepunkxx@aol.com or xxfirepunkxx@braincellsorbeers.com

had a great time cruising with you guys!!!

--------------------
2001 Mustang Bullitt #3905
SR springs, koni orange, steeda sts, magnaflows, 18" Bullitt wheels, grille delete, chin spoiler, 03 cf hood, JLT sri

Posts: 1067 | From: citrus heights, CA | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
Chris_67_SC_408
¯
Member # 936

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chris_67_SC_408  Ford pictures for Chris_67_SC_408  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
no i think you're thinking of a white nova and he took that sticker off and he works at jiffy lube. although when kevin (who owns the nova in the picture) put in the 9" he sold his 10 bolt to the guy you're talking about.

--------------------
My sister runs 13s!!!

SheWillSmokeYou
¯
Member # 452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SheWillSmokeYou  Ford pictures for SheWillSmokeYou    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB

ANYONE GET THIS ONE FROM THE FRONT?!?!?! LOL

Sassy
¯
Member # 932

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sassy  Ford pictures for Sassy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Snake98Girl:

It's being developed as we speak, no digital cam for me, yet.

Hey Jon thanks for the pic of my car, I was scrolling through it and I was thinking, Mustang, Mustang, Mustang.......my Camaro!!! It's nice to see that there are some folks that don't hate on 14sec cars.

You may think I'm posting this because it's the full pic of the gray nova, but what's that in the background??? Uhhhh, it's the '71 white/gray Nova I smoked...keepin count...4-2!!!

[ April 02, 2002: Message edited by: Sassy ]

Sassy
¯
Member # 932

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sassy  Ford pictures for Sassy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

Just following up...

PoisonIV
¯
Member # 924

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for PoisonIV  Ford pictures for PoisonIV  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Sassy:

Just following up...

Anyone get a bigger one?

--------------------
I'm here for the love of the car

http://profiles.myspace.com/users/11731607

Posts: 146 | From: Walnut Creek, CA | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
Ruben
¯
Member # 1088

Ford Icon 14 posted      Profile for Ruben  Ford pictures for Ruben  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Blu50, That was me that stopped.
No problem dude! I thought you may have had car problems, that's why I stopped.
Actually I was hoping to find a short skirt and some breasts in the car ~
See ya at the next gathering.

Ruben

MustyStang stop me next time you see me rolling in WC/Concord area.

--------------------
"If you can't intrigue them with brilliance,baffle them with bullshit"(TB)

http://www.cafords.com/images/shows/11_17_02/DSC01336.JPG
The Red One

Posts: 113 | From: Concord, Ca | Registered: Mar 2002  |  :
SheWillSmokeYou
¯
Member # 452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SheWillSmokeYou  Ford pictures for SheWillSmokeYou    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Sassy:

Just following up...

THANKS!!!

Sassy
¯
Member # 932

quote:
Originally posted by lasergirl00:
Anyone get a bigger one?

I can scan it again and not break it down to 50% (that's what I did for this pic)
I don't like the big ole pics at 100%, they take Daaaaaays to load.

Chris_67_SC_408
¯
Member # 936

cuz you have a dial up

--------------------
My sister runs 13s!!!

Sassy
¯
Member # 932

quote:
Originally posted by Chris_67_SC_408:
cuz you have a dial up

Cuz you controlled the garage when I moved back home you got the DSL...who is in the garage now???...aahhhhhh yeah...Jeep+Garage=POWER!!!!

PunkINa5.SLOW
¯
Member # 10

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for PunkINa5.SLOW  Ford pictures for PunkINa5.SLOW    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

Hey who is that hot chick in the grey tank top in the background?

yummy

--------------------
OUTTA THA DRAMA

R.I.P. MIKE STARKEY MY BABY BROTHER
12/8/77-5/17/03

PunkINa5.SLOW
¯
Member # 10

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for PunkINa5.SLOW  Ford pictures for PunkINa5.SLOW    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by st5150:

I don't know who (s)he is, but I think "her" boobs may be bigger than mine

Oh sorry couldnt tell.

Tell him he has a nice rack and thanks for not wearing a bra

--------------------
OUTTA THA DRAMA

R.I.P. MIKE STARKEY MY BABY BROTHER
12/8/77-5/17/03

MustyTang
I love chocolate girls
Member # 896

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for MustyTang  Ford pictures for MustyTang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Ruben:
Blu50, That was me that stopped.
No problem dude! I thought you may have had car problems, that's why I stopped.
Actually I was hoping to find a short skirt and some breasts in the car ~
See ya at the next gathering.

Ruben

MustyStang stop me next time you see me rolling in WC/Concord area.

Hey what's up! How's the stang running? I'm never in the WC/Concord area. I was just up there with my gf to get the car. You going to the next meet? I'll be there, so I'll stop you then when I see you rollin...lol

--------------------
2004 Dark Shadow Gray Mustang GT

Posts: 2178 | From: Hayward, CA | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
SheWillSmokeYou
¯
Member # 452

quote:
Originally posted by PunkINa5.SLOW:

Hey who is that hot chick in the grey tank top in the background?

yummy

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHA [worship] [worship] [worship] [worship] [worship]

imbroken
¯
Member # 165

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for imbroken  Ford pictures for imbroken    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
LMAO!

--------------------
I love you Amber! =)

Posts: 1772 | From: Anaheim Hills, Ca | Registered: Feb 2001  |  :

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com