Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » Foster Freeze Turn out (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Foster Freeze Turn out
JetLag
¯
Member # 902

Ford Icon 14 posted      Profile for JetLag  Ford pictures for JetLag    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
It was a great show and I loved the cruise. I can't believe so many people went on the the cruise. What happened to the guy who rear ended the other mustang? And what did that cop say to us at the gas station???

GREAT SHOW!

I was in the red z28

--------------------
1997 Red/w Black top Z28
A4/3.23's/ T-Top converted
K&N CAI,!TB, Flowmaster exhaust, cutout, BMR STB / SubFrames, Lowered
::All plans on hold::

PeNiNsula302
¯
Member # 1061

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for PeNiNsula302  Ford pictures for PeNiNsula302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
GOD THAT WAS SOOOOO SWEET. THe show was a great turn out, but the cruise, that was something else. We have tons of footage on video tape, and we're just lookin it over now...

Btw, thanks for stopping every once in a while along the cruise for everyone to meet up, we got seperated in certain parts a lot, and it was a big help. Anyone gonna be putting videos up soon?

Anyway, yeah drivin on that route was f*cking sweet, i was havin tons of fun (the people behind/in front of me at any time must have thought i was a crazy driver, hehe, sorry).... Anyway, that was great.

BTW: i was in the atlantic metallic blue v6 stang (w/gt bumper and dual echaust).

[ March 30, 2002: Message edited by: BlueV6stang ]

mistahsvtcobra
¯
Member # 894

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for mistahsvtcobra  Ford pictures for mistahsvtcobra  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hey what's up guys this was my first stang cruise and it kicked ass but wow there was alot of curves i almost got dizzy and my cobra almost through up nastyyyyyyyyyyy...anyhow i was the guy with the mustang with the R.I.P sticker on the rear window with the New Jersey plates..thanks for setting this up guys had lots of fun hope to do it again...

--------------------
Drive it like you stole it at 150
If you can' keep up stay behind

Posts: 33 | From: Plainfield, NJ | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
TRY2PAZ
¯
Member # 97

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TRY2PAZ  Ford pictures for TRY2PAZ  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by JetLag:
It was a great show and I loved the cruise. I can't believe so many people went on the the cruise. What happened to the guy who rear ended the other mustang? And what did that cop say to us at the gas station???

GREAT SHOW!

I was in the red z28

You guys are welcome

The cop at the gas station said for us not to park on the road

Duh,
That viper and the stang with the yellow wheels was on the road. They let them go with a warning.

--------------------
http://www.fnsweet.com/pics/events/sj_gtg_1020/sj_gtg1020_30.jpg

Posts: 4033 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Dec 2000  |  :
imbroken
¯
Member # 165

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for imbroken  Ford pictures for imbroken    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Nice meeting all of you.. and seeing some of you who I haven't in awhile

Brian that was a SICK ROUTE! man.. got to test some new suspension mods... although.. having fun kickin the ass end out in them turns

thanks again

--------------------
I love you Amber! =)

Posts: 1772 | From: Anaheim Hills, Ca | Registered: Feb 2001  |  :
04 Mystic
¯
Member # 220

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 04 Mystic  Ford pictures for 04 Mystic    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Well Brain you were right the car is still at APEX sorry I had to miss all the fun today. Sounds like you had a nother great turn out. Hope you can hang on to one of the maps for me I would like to try it out.

Jim

[ March 30, 2002: Message edited by: 4ADG952 ]

imbroken
¯
Member # 165

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for imbroken  Ford pictures for imbroken    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hey Brian, I got stuck behind a fox body on the route.. and @ the end when we got to the 580.. everyone was gone.. so we went to In-n-out off of Livermore Ave? Met up w/ a few people there they didn't know what was going on.. so we headed home...

I wish I would have known.. damn! The street scene up there is unreal.. compared to down here

Next time man!

peace

--------------------
I love you Amber! =)

Posts: 1772 | From: Anaheim Hills, Ca | Registered: Feb 2001  |  :
DaveV85IROC
Member # 1087

Ford Icon 6 posted      Profile for DaveV85IROC  Ford pictures for DaveV85IROC  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Heres a Few Pics

[ March 31, 2002: Message edited by: DaveV85IROC ]

--------------------
www.camarobay.com

Posts: 3 | From: Castro Valley CA | Registered: Mar 2002  |  :
chapo
¯
Member # 1000

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for chapo  Ford pictures for chapo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
nice pics. i'm sorry i could'nt keep-up w/ you guys but, i had to go back 'cause my friend got rear ended. hope to catch on you nex time!

'90 GT
headman headers
BBK pullies
BBK cold-air induct.
K&N air-filter
centerforce dual-friction clutch
aluminum drive-shaft
3.73 gears
2 chamber flowmasters
3" h-pipe
[patriot]

Posts: 67 | From: Oakland CA. | Registered: Mar 2002  |  :
Stimson
_
Member # 51

Ford Icon 14 posted      Profile for Stimson  Ford pictures for Stimson    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I only stuck around for the show and had a good time. I should have shown up earlier but its been a really crappy spring-break for me so far.
9COBRA8
CaliforniaFords.com Owner
Member # 6

Ford Icon 14 posted      Profile for 9COBRA8  Ford pictures for 9COBRA8  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Glad everyone enjoyed the show and cruise! The weather was great. I hoped that I was able to say hi to everyone and it was good seen those I haven't seen in a while even though I was on drugs and on crutches from my knee surgury.

Hats off to Brian (TRY2PAZ) for an awesome route for the cruise. [worship]

Sorry to hear that there were some issues. I didn't find out untill much later. If anyone has any comments on what they would like to see happen with 98Cobra.com regarding input to Shows, Crusies, whatever, email feedback@98cobra.com ! [patriot]

--------------------
-Matt
Milesblown03> Rest In Peace 12/08/02

Posts: 1668 | From: Fremont, CA | Registered: Jun 2000  |  :
1SicStanG716
the sic crew
Member # 716

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1SicStanG716  Ford pictures for 1SicStanG716  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
thanx brian it was a great turn out we got most of our livermore crew out as you can see in the first pic posted on the topic. i was the one in the pic with its hood up. or the one wit the really big windshield sticker.

great turn out. agian i had fun ill be there for the next one. we need a nother sweet route to do less stop signs.....

thanx to every that showed up and nice to meet every one i met,.....

--------------------
2001 sivler metallic v6 stang
The Sic Crew's Chic Magnet
Ford Service Tech/Sequioa Student
click this link http://www.pylon1.com/cobra/1sicstang_new02.jpg

R.I.P Miles "ull be in my prayers and thoughts" 12/13/79-12/08/02

Posts: 1729 | From: livermore,ca | Registered: Jan 2002  |  :
sic91sleeper
¯
Member # 1029

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic91sleeper  Ford pictures for sic91sleeper    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yeah the show was cool although we couldnt get down the street without an inccident.

But damn did i get some good video AFTER this whole ordeal went down. Great footage for our video!

PeNiNsula302
¯
Member # 1061

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for PeNiNsula302  Ford pictures for PeNiNsula302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Another one, another one! sorry im just a little anxious for the next one, hehe.
Blu50Stang
CAFords OG
Member # 489

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blu50Stang  Ford pictures for Blu50Stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by imbroken:
I got stuck behind a fox body on the route..
I wish I would have known.. damn! The street scene up there is unreal.. compared to down here

Next time man!

peace

Sorry to hear you got stuck behind someone...all I can say is Im glad Mike(blown93snake) talked me into goin on the cruise. Me and my fox body didn't do so bad(wish I had some baer's on though). Thanks for organizing this one Brian.

BTW, guys with video cameras....GET THOSE VIDEOS UP, I WANNA SEE

[ March 31, 2002: Message edited by: Blu50Stang ]

--------------------
Ross
'88 GT - 5.0&SF 4/04 | MM&FF 8/09 | MM&FF 79-93 Mustang Performance Cover 12/12
'17 GT350R

flatacid
¯
Member # 878

Ford Icon 2 posted      Profile for flatacid  Ford pictures for flatacid    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
th only problem i had was when that impala did a brake stand right infront of me. it only takes 1 person.

other than that it was a sweet gtg. thats a kool shot of all those stangs on the side of the road.

--------------------
89 mustang gt w/ t5

TriplePLAY
¯
Member # 948

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TriplePLAY  Ford pictures for TriplePLAY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
looks like all of you guys had a great time! too bad i couldnt make it...would have been cool to meet you'll. I'll definitely try and make it to the next gtg. please keep us informed. btw how long did the cruise last? i can't wait to see the vids of the trip. be safe!!

--------------------
1996 Mustang GT Vert

Philippians 4:13-

Posts: 332 | From: Bay Area, California | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
TurboTiger
Board Hottie
Member # 985

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TurboTiger  Ford pictures for TurboTiger  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
YA ME AND CANTCME WERE IN AN ACCIDENT!SCARED OFF MY ASS AT FIRST!SUX MAJOR! MISSED THE WHOLE CRUISE!!!BUT ALL THAT MATTERS IS WERE ALRIGHT!!!!ASK HIM FOR DETAILS I WAS JUST THE PASSENGER!WHO WAS IT WE HIT??

--------------------
Screw The Haters.
Never Regret ANYTHING That Has Ever Made You Smile!

Chris_67_SC_408
¯
Member # 936

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chris_67_SC_408  Ford pictures for Chris_67_SC_408  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Foster's Freeze has some damn good burgers. I was pissed that Thomas got in an accident cuz i wanted him to show all you people how to "swang it," since he was in oakland the night before.

--------------------
My sister runs 13s!!!
And your brother wants to eat her ass.

Posts: 716 | From: San Mateo, CA | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
Chris_67_SC_408
¯
Member # 936

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chris_67_SC_408  Ford pictures for Chris_67_SC_408  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Those In N Out treys fucking suck. And Turbo, have you made an appointment for your brakes yet?

--------------------
My sister runs 13s!!!
And your brother wants to eat her ass.

Posts: 716 | From: San Mateo, CA | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
nnswoosh8
¯
Member # 965

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for nnswoosh8  Ford pictures for nnswoosh8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
hats off to brian, that was my first cruise, and i can't wait for the next one!!!!!!!!
Posts: 33 | From: San Ramon,CA | Registered: Mar 2002  |  :
TurboTiger
Board Hottie
Member # 985

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TurboTiger  Ford pictures for TurboTiger  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
no not yet....they arent scratchin any more...still need them changed though

--------------------
Screw The Haters.
Never Regret ANYTHING That Has Ever Made You Smile!

SimonSez
¯
Member # 418

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SimonSez  Ford pictures for SimonSez    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Kick A$$ meet and route...i almost got sick...and i was driving!! I took a crapload of pictures and I will post them tomorrow.

--------------------
[img]http://home.attbi.com/~sjnewell/SimonSez1.gif[/img]

MODS
Modified Air Silencer, K&N, o/r h-pipe, magnaflows, BBK underdrive pulleys, CDC Lightbar.

Posts: 79 | From: Manteca, CA | Registered: Sep 2001  |  :
Stimson
_
Member # 51

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stimson  Ford pictures for Stimson    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
If you guys have pictures you want posted, but don't have a place to host them or don't know how to put them online, email me and we'll work something out:
sawson@98cobra.com

JetLag
¯
Member # 902

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JetLag  Ford pictures for JetLag    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hey turbo tiger.....where you the girl in the white shirt?? You are really pretty, I mean really good looking, I was the driver of the 97 red z28.

If you have a boy friend, damn he is a lucky guy.

I liked how the cruise went through the BlackHawk area... gave all those BMW/Mercedes owners a big suprise. Also when we passed all those Biker guys and we all waved and so did they, that was pretty cool. We were cruising and so were they .

That cruise was simply incredible...it got tiring after awhile on the corners because you have to concentrate so much. Of course the Saleens were out in front with the viper . I can't wait till the next one again...these things are so fun.

--------------------
1997 Red/w Black top Z28
A4/3.23's/ T-Top converted
K&N CAI,!TB, Flowmaster exhaust, cutout, BMR STB / SubFrames, Lowered
::All plans on hold::

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com