Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » Thought I post some pix that I took at Goodguys Show also...

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Thought I post some pix that I took at Goodguys Show also...
9COBRA8
CaliforniaFords.com Owner
Member # 6

Ford Icon 6 posted      Profile for 9COBRA8  Ford pictures for 9COBRA8  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Well, it seems that I am the last to post pix from the Goodguys Car Show last weekend. I know that I missed some cars since I showed up a little late but I was able to get most of them.

Enjoy! [patriot]

Show Pix

[ March 27, 2002: Message edited by: 9cobra8 ]

--------------------
-Matt
Milesblown03> Rest In Peace 12/08/02

Posts: 1668 | From: Fremont, CA | Registered: Jun 2000  |  :
sfGi8nt
¯
Member # 1068

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sfGi8nt  Ford pictures for sfGi8nt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I see you go to ALL of the goodguy shows. How often are they, They seem like every other month on your site, and are they always in Pleasanton?
I made it out there this past Sun. It was my first time, and I LOVED it. We got there late so I couldn't see all of the cool stuff, but I got the "picture"
How do you get your car inside, like for people to check out? How much does it cost?
Thanks

--------------------
Silver 97 M6 Z28
Hurst Shifter-Flowmaster-3.42's-Cutout-!CAGS-K&N FIPK-TB Airfoil-TB Bypass-160 Stat-Manual Fan Switch-
271rwhp & 304rwtq
13.64 @ 102.26 w/ 2.09 60'
Black & Orange 97 A4 Z28
FOR SALE!!!!

1Sicgt
CAFords OG
Member # 714

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1Sicgt  Ford pictures for 1Sicgt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hey Matt, Great PICS!!!

Ok, now there are 3 Goodguys shows a year that are open to all years. Spring, Summer, Fall. It cost $45 to enter for the entire weekend, or $30 a day. Discounted if you are a Goodguys member. Yes, those shows are always in Pleasanton, at the fair grounds. The next one is in June. Hope to see you there.

--------------------
14 Focus TS ST3 full Stg3, ready for bigger Turbo
2003 Cobra Track Car

Posts: 8145 | From: Hitting the Apex | Registered: Jan 2002  |  :
flatacid
¯
Member # 878

Ford Icon 2 posted      Profile for flatacid  Ford pictures for flatacid    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
they look good. i missed that stang that was on the secong page sixth picture. must have gotten there to late.

--------------------
89 mustang gt w/ t5

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com