Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » Cruise on the 30th update (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Cruise on the 30th update
TRY2PAZ
¯
Member # 97

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TRY2PAZ  Ford pictures for TRY2PAZ  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Just finished driving the route. It is a little over 80 miles and about an hour and half drive.
There are some technical parts , so please drive safely. Drive at your own risk!
There will be about 5 guys with 2 way radios mixed in with the group. This will allow us to keep everybody together

--------------------
http://www.fnsweet.com/pics/events/sj_gtg_1020/sj_gtg1020_30.jpg

Posts: 4033 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Dec 2000  |  :
Jesse
¯
Member # 312

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jesse  Ford pictures for Jesse    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
That road was awesome. I wouldn't miss this for anything.

Jesse

Posts: 1342 | From: Pleasanton, CA | Registered: Jun 2001  |  :
1SicStanG716
the sic crew
Member # 716

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1SicStanG716  Ford pictures for 1SicStanG716  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
for the v6 owners with stock tires beware the turns are tight tires didnt like it at all so i will be the one in the back of the line with the 2 way for the rest of the ppl that fall behind. that was a awesome route though. i am goin to just cruise it at normal speed.
hey we get to see my crash site on old patterson pass word. the tree still is painted red from my body pluggin into it and the fence still fucked up, so thats another reason why i will cruise the back. its fun to fly through them turns but some beware. so again drive at your own risk please i dont want anyone to end up like me....
thanx brian for inviting me to come along i hope i was helpful. cant wait for the cruise now to do it all over... [dance] [dance]

--------------------
2001 sivler metallic v6 stang
The Sic Crew's Chic Magnet
Ford Service Tech/Sequioa Student
click this link http://www.pylon1.com/cobra/1sicstang_new02.jpg

R.I.P Miles "ull be in my prayers and thoughts" 12/13/79-12/08/02

Posts: 1729 | From: livermore,ca | Registered: Jan 2002  |  :
WIKD 281
CaliforniaFords.com
Owner
Member # 40

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for WIKD 281  Ford pictures for WIKD 281  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
It was fun. Can'y wait till the 30th

--------------------
----------------------------------
Faster than most, slower than less.

98RaVeN
¯
Member # 683

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 98RaVeN  Ford pictures for 98RaVeN    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
ahhh I wasn't invited.
Posts: 987 | From: Hayward Ca | Registered: Dec 2001  |  :
Jesse
¯
Member # 312

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jesse  Ford pictures for Jesse    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 98RaVeN:
ahhh I wasn't invited.

You are always at work. I am personally inviting you to come and join us on the 30th.

Jesse

Posts: 1342 | From: Pleasanton, CA | Registered: Jun 2001  |  :
TRY2PAZ
¯
Member # 97

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TRY2PAZ  Ford pictures for TRY2PAZ  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 01sicstang:
for the v6 owners with stock tires beware the turns are tight tires didnt like it at all so i will be the one in the back of the line with the 2 way for the rest of the ppl that fall behind. that was a awesome route though. i am goin to just cruise it at normal speed.
hey we get to see my crash site on old patterson pass word. the tree still is painted red from my body pluggin into it and the fence still fucked up, so thats another reason why i will cruise the back. its fun to fly through them turns but some beware. so again drive at your own risk please i dont want anyone to end up like me....
thanx brian for inviting me to come along i hope i was helpful. cant wait for the cruise now to do it all over... [dance] [dance]

Hey bro,
I appreciate your help. You helped uus out a lot.

--------------------

Hemi Ted
¯
Member # 478

Ford Icon 14 posted      Profile for Hemi Ted  Ford pictures for Hemi Ted    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I have four two ways available for the cruise. Motorola's.

--------------------
2005 Dodge Magnum R/T AWD
2003 Suzuki Hayabusa
Anniversary Edition
"Thats Mr. Great Pumpkin to you!"

Posts: 2601 | From: Tomball, TX | Registered: Oct 2001  |  :
TRY2PAZ
¯
Member # 97

quote:
Originally posted by 93ragLX:
I have four two ways available for the cruise. Motorola's.

Ted if you can bring them, it would be great. I want to TRY to keep everybody together

--------------------

1SicStanG716
the sic crew
Member # 716

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1SicStanG716  Ford pictures for 1SicStanG716  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
hey i met know of some back roads to stay away from the 580 and shit

--------------------

TRY2PAZ
¯
Member # 97

MAybe next time. The freeway alows us to re-group. I don't want to make any changes. There will be a couple more during the summer. Keep thoise roads for next time.

--------------------

yesIdid
¯
Member # 58

Ford Icon 6 posted      Profile for yesIdid  Ford pictures for yesIdid    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I best gets my 555s... [dance] [dance]

--------------------
SOLD :(
Black 99 GT w/the 35th Anniversary package

BOUGHT :)
2015 Mustang GT premium w/PP

Posts: 514 | From: San Franpsycho | Registered: Oct 2000  |  :
PoisonIV
¯
Member # 924

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for PoisonIV  Ford pictures for PoisonIV  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

I'll be in my Man's V6 so I'll be at the back. Thanks for thinking of us slow pokes

--------------------
I'm here for the love of the car

http://profiles.myspace.com/users/11731607

Posts: 146 | From: Walnut Creek, CA | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
Roush2960
¯
Member # 672

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Roush2960  Ford pictures for Roush2960    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
This will be a drivers cruise and a carvers dream. Last sunday i had a blast on the route. No loss of traction here. And the was well .......
Interesting to say the least.

Gear Head
JARED
Member # 779

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gear Head  Ford pictures for Gear Head    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yeah i heard the route was hella cool and LONG. Just make sure everyone has a fulltank of gas so that we dont have to stop though. Sounds good i'm looking forward to the cruise.
04 Mystic
¯
Member # 220

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 04 Mystic  Ford pictures for 04 Mystic    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
It looks like my Car will be going to Apex on the 26th so I don’t know weather I will make this run or not. Damn it sounds like a fun one. If the car is done I will try to make the meet at least, can’t be too hard on her the first week. If I don’t make it have fun for me!
flatacid
¯
Member # 878

Ford Icon 2 posted      Profile for flatacid  Ford pictures for flatacid    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i think i might have to skip this one. as much as id like to go, its to many miles for my car. hopefully i'll see some of you at the goodguys show.

--------------------
89 mustang gt w/ t5

imbroken
¯
Member # 165

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for imbroken  Ford pictures for imbroken    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I think you can count Christina and I in... I just hope as soon as we get there it doesn't start pouring rain again i'll [worship] to the rain gods if they just piss on everyone but US that day

--------------------
I love you Amber! =)

Posts: 1772 | From: Anaheim Hills, Ca | Registered: Feb 2001  |  :
Drew B
¯
Member # 698

Ford Icon 10 posted      Profile for Drew B  Ford pictures for Drew B  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Maybe i should get my camber plates set up for this one
1SicStanG716
the sic crew
Member # 716

i would dood its like road racing hehehe

ill be in the ack for the slower ppl that just wanna cruise

--------------------

Stimson
_
Member # 51

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stimson  Ford pictures for Stimson    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

ill be in the ack for the slower ppl that just wanna cruise

Thanks [patriot]

1SicStanG716
the sic crew
Member # 716

yeah i aint down for loosina nother car on them roads. plus its a great cruise route to just sit back and go through the hills

--------------------

StreetStang37
¯
Member # 935

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for StreetStang37  Ford pictures for StreetStang37    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
damn, i forgot where I put my swaybar. do you think I'll need it?

--------------------
1993 Grabber Blue Mustang GT
Trick Flow Heads, Street Heat intake, 3/8in spacer, E303, TFS 1.7rr & 6.75 pushrods, Holley 190lph fuel pump, 24# injectors & sample tube, SVO timing chain, Aeromotive AFPR, 180* t-stat, 2 5/8 Auto Meter mech fuel pressure gauge, K&N, March Ram Air & Pullies, Black Magic Electric Fan, 73mm C&L MAF, Edelbrock 65mm TB & EGR, 1 5/8in Equal Length Super Competition Hooker Headers, 2 1/2in H-Pipe w/hi-flow cats & Flowmaster 2 1/2in Cat-Back Exhaust, FlowTech Cut-Outs, Nitto DR's, 3.73 gears, FMS Aluminum DriveShaft, Pro 5.0 Shifter, Pro-Shift Lite, 9mm FMS Plug Wires, PowerSlot rotors, PowerMaster 140amp Alt., LX lights, Cobra R hood w/SVO scoop, Saleen spoiler, Cobra Bumper, MaCh1 paint scheme, 3in chrome tips

Posts: 88 | From: San Jose CA | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
1SicStanG716
the sic crew
Member # 716

if you feel like road racing sure go ahead remember they r tight turns and there r cliffs on the other side if you miss

--------------------

yesIdid
¯
Member # 58

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for yesIdid  Ford pictures for yesIdid    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
yeah i aint down for loosina nother car on them roads. plus its a great cruise route to just sit back and go through the hills

Shiiiiit, with all the power-adders under these guys' hoods I'll be in the back of the pack with u
[patriot]

--------------------
SOLD :(
Black 99 GT w/the 35th Anniversary package

BOUGHT :)
2015 Mustang GT premium w/PP

Posts: 514 | From: San Franpsycho | Registered: Oct 2000  |  :

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com