Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » Blue A/C Cobra

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Blue A/C Cobra
FordPny
¯
Member # 510

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FordPny  Ford pictures for FordPny    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I just want to thank everyone that put the event together, It was hella cool its nice seeing all those cars and no one talking shit (atleaset I didnt see nothing) It was also cool to see Brian, Nate and everyone else, Nice car Brian you still got to give me a ride in it.

Also there was a blue A/C Cobra that I was behind in the cruise (He went after the Viper), He has some nice videos I was wondering if anyone knows who he is and if he can post some of them up.

--------------------
Holla at yoo boooyyy

Posts: 2458 | From: San Jose CA | Registered: Oct 2001  |  :
88gt
Custom
Member # 579

Ford Icon 14 posted      Profile for 88gt  Ford pictures for 88gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I dont know the guy or his name or anything, so I'm not much help to you, but I can tell you that his car is fast as hell. He was at In N Out in milpitas a few weeks ago and i watched him smoke a Zo6 from a roll on the freeway, starting at like 30 mph...that car is sick.
Posts: 1482 | From: Santa Clara/Bay area | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :
FordPny
¯
Member # 510

Ford Icon 14 posted      Profile for FordPny  Ford pictures for FordPny    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Ya its an awsome car, he is a nice guy, I was behind him and trying to keep up on the cruise, and I was all happy cuse I was keeping up (maxing out my car) and I tought he was kinda trying, all of a sudden you hear him downshift and that car got crazy and just took of like a bullit [Worship] [Worship] [Worship] . Made me feel like I was driving a saturn.

[ February 25, 2002: Message edited by: FordPny ]

Posts: 2458 | From: San Jose CA | Registered: Oct 2001  |  :
Spdfreak LS1
Board idiot
Member # 679

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spdfreak LS1  Ford pictures for Spdfreak LS1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I thought the black AC cobra with the gold strips was off the hook. it was clean and sounded awsome.

--------------------
Juice times to come!!
http://www.thesiccrew.com/Kevin.html
http://www.geocities.com/kevtopgun/Z28.html
12.9 and 111mph traps on Street tires.
quote:
Originally posted by FireWhore:
..... nor do i care what any of u peeps think....or me for that matter....

Posts: 2202 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Dec 2001  |  :
E6V6I6L
Member # 923

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for E6V6I6L  Ford pictures for E6V6I6L    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 1SicgrnGT:
I thought the black AC cobra with the gold strips was off the hook. it was clean and sounded awsome.

--------------------
1998 Camaro Z28 A4/3.23 NBM
SLP Loud Mouth, MTI Clear Lid, K&N

Posts: 5 | From: Lafayette, CA | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
Jeff S
¯
Member # 371

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jeff S  Ford pictures for Jeff S  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The owners name of the A/C Cobra is Roger. I'll let him know about this post and get him to show some "footage".

--------------------
'90 Mustang LX: 8.53 @ 157.92 w/ 1.33 60' on DR's
'10 ZR1: FOR SALE
'14 E63 S: RENNtech ECU
'04 Gallardo: UGR TTG

Posts: 2121 | From: San Jose, CA | Registered: Aug 2001  |  :
Spdfreak LS1
Board idiot
Member # 679

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spdfreak LS1  Ford pictures for Spdfreak LS1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The owner of the black cobra was ME!!
Posts: 2202 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Dec 2001  |  :

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com