Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » Were are the Sac peeps meeting to cruise down on sunday??

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Were are the Sac peeps meeting to cruise down on sunday??
POLO916
¯
Member # 550

Ford Icon 5 posted      Profile for POLO916  Ford pictures for POLO916  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Let me know were we are all meeting so I can cruise down with yall? also what time?

Thanks,
POLO

--------------------
95 Drop Gt
18' 95 Cobra R's
Auto w/ shift kit
fms 3.73 Gears
Mac CAI
95 Cobra Wing
98 Cobra Hood
Fake Bullit Brakes
Drilled Rotors

Posts: 731 | From: Capitol City 916 | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :
kitty
¯
Member # 829

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for kitty  Ford pictures for kitty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Last week the plan was to meet up at the in-n-out on sunrise by hwy 50 at 9:00am. But I am not sure that that is still the plan. if anyone else has any better ideas then post'em and if not then lets just do that.

--------------------
~*~Luv Cat.
Mods:
Chrome 17" cobra rims
k&n
clear rear lights
Saleen Kit
99 cobra hood
black leather interior
custom sound system

Posts: 407 | From: Sacramento, Ca. | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
POLO916
¯
Member # 550

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for POLO916  Ford pictures for POLO916  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
9:00 AM I guess I better Take it easy on Saturday so I can get up that early!

POLO

--------------------
95 Drop Gt
18' 95 Cobra R's
Auto w/ shift kit
fms 3.73 Gears
Mac CAI
95 Cobra Wing
98 Cobra Hood
Fake Bullit Brakes
Drilled Rotors

Silver94GT
¯
Member # 850

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Silver94GT  Ford pictures for Silver94GT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Well, I dunno about the rest of you, but I'll say lets go ahead and meet at In-N-Out Sunday morning at 9 a.m., look for the 94 silver GT parked by the office buildings in the parking lot, I'll be there about 8:50 myself.. plan to leave promptly at 9:10 a.m.

If anyone wants to get or bring 2 way radios perhaps we can all talk on those things on the way down? Just a thought...

--------------------
"Fuck the game cuz the game keeps fucking me"
Barely Legal - Fast Cars & Cool Trucks.

DAN STARKEY (PUNKINA5.SLOW) YOU STILL OWE ME $2650 FOR THAT ENGINE!! STEP UP AND PAY WHAT YOU OWE!!

Posts: 375 | From: Sacramento, CA //Sunrise Area\\ | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
croushn
¯
Member # 789

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for croushn  Ford pictures for croushn    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
can i get some directions? or since you are passing by davis can you make a quick stop, so i can cruise down with you? just a thought.
Posts: 81 | From: San Jose / Davis CA | Registered: Jan 2002  |  :
croushn
¯
Member # 789

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for croushn  Ford pictures for croushn    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
can i get some directions? or since you are passing by davis can you make a quick stop, so i can cruise down with you? just a thought.
93PONY
Mr. Valve Events
Member # 60

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93PONY  Ford pictures for 93PONY        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
9am!!! Why so early? The BBQ is at noon & it's just a little over an hour away.

10:15-10:30 seems about right to me.

Posts: 4265 | From: Fair Oaks, CA | Registered: Nov 2000  |  :
Silver94GT
¯
Member # 850

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Silver94GT  Ford pictures for Silver94GT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I didn't realize that the BBQ was at 12, so yeah we can meet up a bit later.. Lets go with 10 am.. Sound good to everyone?

As for the Davis people, I need to look at the route again so I can be sure we swing through Davis, but if we do I see no reason why we can't make a stop so ya'll can follow us.

I'm in class right now, so I'll check on everything tonight.. And Kitty says hi too (shes in the same class)

POLO916
¯
Member # 550

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for POLO916  Ford pictures for POLO916  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
We go thru Davis for sure it's on the way out of Sac! Anyone wanna smoke a blunt on the way down??

Holla

POLO

--------------------
95 Drop Gt
18' 95 Cobra R's
Auto w/ shift kit
fms 3.73 Gears
Mac CAI
95 Cobra Wing
98 Cobra Hood
Fake Bullit Brakes
Drilled Rotors

Silver94GT
¯
Member # 850

Ford Icon 14 posted      Profile for Silver94GT  Ford pictures for Silver94GT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Okay Sacramento people who want to cruise to the meet together heres the "official" plan (on my end anyhow)

Meet at In-N-Out (Sunrise & Hwy 50, Rancho Cordova) at 10:00 am, we will leave at ten after, I'll be there before ten so look for the 94 Silver Gt with cobra headlamps, euro clear tails and polished cobra rims, parked over by the main entrance).

Davis people! You need to set up where we should meet you and we need to figure out a time frame, **PLEASE** choose a location that is easy to find and is close to the freeway with room for everyone to get into, ok? Thats all I ask...

So I guess thats it on my end.. I'll see some of you tomorrow night (Fri) in Roseville, and again on Sunday morning!

--------------------

DAN STARKEY (PUNKINA5.SLOW) YOU STILL OWE ME $2650 FOR THAT ENGINE!! STEP UP AND PAY WHAT YOU OWE!!

croushn
¯
Member # 789

i dont know if anybody else is coming from davis. thanks for stopping though.

the easiest and closest exit/entrance to the freeway is the Richards exit. this leads right to the shell gas station and in n out. i think there is plenty of parking space.

i'll wait for everyone there around 10:15-:30.
if any davis people are reading this, just meet there. i'm looking forward to meeting all

POLO916
¯
Member # 550

you should start a post for the davis peeps so they will see it!

Just my .02 cents

POLO

--------------------
95 Drop Gt
18' 95 Cobra R's
Auto w/ shift kit
fms 3.73 Gears
Mac CAI
95 Cobra Wing
98 Cobra Hood
Fake Bullit Brakes
Drilled Rotors

F8LPONY
NORCAL-LS1
Member # 11

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for F8LPONY  Ford pictures for F8LPONY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
You dont mind if an F-body tags along do ya?

TRY2PAZ is making us go and I have now clue where it's at.

--------------------
01' GMC ExtCab Z71
Old time = 12.33@110mph 1.85 60' New combo in progress.

Posts: 1292 | From: Sacramento, CA. | Registered: Aug 2000  |  :
Stimson
_
Member # 51

Ford Icon 2 posted      Profile for Stimson  Ford pictures for Stimson    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Click on the blinking banner on the top of www.98COBRA.com/ubb for directions.
stanger91
¯
Member # 397

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stanger91  Ford pictures for stanger91  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yea ill be there!

--------------------
E.T 12.314@126.300

Posts: 778 | From: Sacramento, CA | Registered: Aug 2001  |  :
croushn
¯
Member # 789

are you still stopping by davis? it will take just a minute. pass by richards blvd. downtown exit in davis, there is a shell gas station/ in n out. i'll be there 10:15-:30. thanks.
Silver94GT
¯
Member # 850

quote:
Originally posted by croushn:
are you still stopping by davis? it will take just a minute. pass by richards blvd. downtown exit in davis, there is a shell gas station/ in n out. i'll be there 10:15-:30. thanks.

Yes we will be stopping by Davis, see everyone in the morning!!

--------------------

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com