Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » Feb17meet/cruise (Page 4)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Feb17meet/cruise
1SicStanG716
the sic crew
Member # 716

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1SicStanG716  Ford pictures for 1SicStanG716  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i know a few things we can do to it im a v6 mustang owner too my goal is 12s heheheh wit h a little help from torquepimp and firechicken. hehehe. kitty you got aim or yahoo???

--------------------
2001 sivler metallic v6 stang
The Sic Crew's Chic Magnet
Ford Service Tech/Sequioa Student
click this link http://www.pylon1.com/cobra/1sicstang_new02.jpg

R.I.P Miles "ull be in my prayers and thoughts" 12/13/79-12/08/02

Posts: 1729 | From: livermore,ca | Registered: Jan 2002  |  :
Mipaz
Old School
Member # 386

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mipaz  Ford pictures for Mipaz    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by kitty:
thanx TORQUEPIMP, i'm glad your here to help. I am always interested in new things i can do to my car to make it better in any way. But its already a mustang and you can't get more perfect than that. [Bling Bling]

np.. there is one way to make it more perfect is make it a camaro j/k

--------------------
Wheels on the Vette go round and round.

Posts: 1700 | From: Over There | Registered: Aug 2001  |  :
1SicStanG716
the sic crew
Member # 716

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1SicStanG716  Ford pictures for 1SicStanG716  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
hehheeh but im a ford guy hehe.

--------------------

1SicStanG716
the sic crew
Member # 716

i got the ls1 metro though its close enough

--------------------

White02GT
¯
Member # 611

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for White02GT  Ford pictures for White02GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Its all about the v6 power. haha I find it more fun to race in traffic, that way my driving skills can show better than some jerk off who is driving a v8 just holding the pedal down while we go flying down the feeway.

Some guy in a cobra last night wouldn't even run me on the freeway. He came flying up from behind, pulled next to me, I took off in 4th, and got up to 110, and he started to go, but then stopped. I wanted to see how badly I would be raped. haha

--------------------
2002 Mustang GT 13.54 @ 102

"You can't out smart a smartass" Eminem

Posts: 1984 | From: Mountain View, Ca | Registered: Dec 2001  |  :
1SicStanG716
the sic crew
Member # 716

hehehehehhehe dont you love that

--------------------

98RaVeN
¯
Member # 683

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 98RaVeN  Ford pictures for 98RaVeN    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 95Camaro:
I wanted to see how badly I would be raped. haha

Your @ss would be hurting
I think it would be fun if one day everyone went to the track and then the couple of v6 people here ran too. What do you say 95Camero Me and you hehe

by the way what was the hp rating on the 95's? Wasn't it around 190-200?

[ February 07, 2002: Message edited by: 98RaVeN ]

Posts: 987 | From: Hayward Ca | Registered: Dec 2001  |  :
White02GT
¯
Member # 611

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for White02GT  Ford pictures for White02GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I think I'm going to have to bring my slow camaro out there to run with the v6 stangs on this board. I know you guys run 180 hp, I only have 160, or so it had in 1995 when it came brand new. haha. I want to know how much slower mine would be. Maybe I'd have a chance to stick close with jesse's 94. It could be interesting

--------------------

aslowdodge
¯
Member # 854

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for aslowdodge  Ford pictures for aslowdodge    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
can a lowly dodge come too or is this for Mustangs and camaros only?

--------------------
97 Viper GTS
Supercharged & a bit of juice
last dyno on 100 shot-770rwhp/908lb torque
tree stump pulling anyone?

Posts: 641 | From: pleasanton | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
1SicStanG716
the sic crew
Member # 716

hey i wanna run you guys too i wanna have some fun tooo 180 horse hehhe. im bone stock

--------------------

Stimson
_
Member # 51

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stimson  Ford pictures for Stimson    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by aslowdodge:
can a lowly dodge come too or is this for Mustangs and camaros only?

I think a dodge meets the "WHO" requirement if you click on the meet banner on the front page: www.98cobra.com/ubb/

White02GT
¯
Member # 611

Hey Raven, I'm all up for getting the v6's out on the track, everybody needs a good laugh.

Oh, in the 95's, there was an option for the 3.4L 160 hp engines or the 3.8L 180 hp. I was hoping to find a 3.8, but this one was in too good of shape to pass up. Oh well.

We'll have to wait until march until I can get a day off to go to the track though. I'm just looking forward to watching the others run also.

Raven, I'm Eric by the way. v6 pride baby!!!

--------------------

THE COUG
¯
Member # 743

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for THE COUG  Ford pictures for THE COUG    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
? ABOUT THE MEET IN MARTINEZ. i KNOW IT STARTS AT 12 NOON BUT HOW LONG WILL YOU GUYS BE THERE i COULD BE THERE AT 4PM AFTER WORK ??

--------------------
Racing on fly paper is for pussies

POLO916
¯
Member # 550

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for POLO916  Ford pictures for POLO916  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'm down to race some 6's It would be a good laugh!

POLO

--------------------
95 Drop Gt
18' 95 Cobra R's
Auto w/ shift kit
fms 3.73 Gears
Mac CAI
95 Cobra Wing
98 Cobra Hood
Fake Bullit Brakes
Drilled Rotors

Posts: 731 | From: Capitol City 916 | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :
TRY2PAZ
¯
Member # 97

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TRY2PAZ  Ford pictures for TRY2PAZ  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by THE COUG:
? ABOUT THE MEET IN MARTINEZ. i KNOW IT STARTS AT 12 NOON BUT HOW LONG WILL YOU GUYS BE THERE i COULD BE THERE AT 4PM AFTER WORK ??

Hey COUG,
Don't write in caps. It means you are syelling. Thanks
About the cruise. We will be there from 12-3 for the show and shine and BBQ. We are leaving at 3pm for the cruise. I would call in sick to work or wait until march 30th for the next one.

--------------------
http://www.fnsweet.com/pics/events/sj_gtg_1020/sj_gtg1020_30.jpg

Posts: 4033 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Dec 2000  |  :
THE COUG
¯
Member # 743

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for THE COUG  Ford pictures for THE COUG    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Ok thanks I might get someone else to work for me

--------------------
Racing on fly paper is for pussies

ray95
¯
Member # 752

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ray95  Ford pictures for ray95    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hey Matt (imbroken), I'll be in LA (actually Pomona) that weekend and am supposed to leave on Sunday to drive home to Sacramento. I wanted to go to the meet. Still interested in cruising from LA? Anyone else?

Oh and if the people going from Sac want to cruise home when we're done let me know.

[ February 07, 2002: Message edited by: ray95 ]

Posts: 895 | From: The Bay Area | Registered: Jan 2002  |  :
Silver94GT
¯
Member # 850

Ford Icon 10 posted      Profile for Silver94GT  Ford pictures for Silver94GT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by ray95:
Hey Matt (imbroken), I'll be in LA (actually Pomona) that weekend and am supposed to leave on Sunday to drive home to Sacramento. I wanted to go to the meet. Still interested in cruising from LA? Anyone else?

Oh and if the people going from Sac want to cruise home when we're done let me know.

[ February 07, 2002: Message edited by: ray95 ]

How funny is this? I'll be in LA that weekend too and heading home to try and get to the cruise in time, and I live in Sacto too Only problem I see with leaving from LA is I won't have my GT, I'll be in a box van with an empty car trailer so I'd have to get home to Sacto to get my car first.. ::sigh::

So heres my plan Leave for LA Thusday, haul ass home late Saturday, get up early, wash the GT and haul ass to the meet.. Then I'd LOVE to cruise home to Sacto with anyone else who is heading this way, e-mail me so I know who to look for!

quote:

--------------------
"Fuck the game cuz the game keeps fucking me"
Barely Legal - Fast Cars & Cool Trucks.

DAN STARKEY (PUNKINA5.SLOW) YOU STILL OWE ME $2650 FOR THAT ENGINE!! STEP UP AND PAY WHAT YOU OWE!!

Posts: 375 | From: Sacramento, CA //Sunrise Area\\ | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
kitty
¯
Member # 829

Ford Icon 7 posted      Profile for kitty  Ford pictures for kitty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
girl you know I am gonna cruise with you there and back from sac. I am gonna try to get heidi to go too. but yeah if anyone else is coming from sac they should meet up with us. [Bling Bling]

--------------------
~*~Luv Cat.
Mods:
Chrome 17" cobra rims
k&n
clear rear lights
Saleen Kit
99 cobra hood
black leather interior
custom sound system

Posts: 407 | From: Sacramento, Ca. | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
O.G. Cobra
¯
Member # 747

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for O.G. Cobra  Ford pictures for O.G. Cobra    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
maybe i'll see you guys there at the pleasanton in and out....

either on the bike or if i can get the cobra charged up...

1Sicgt
CAFords OG
Member # 714

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1Sicgt  Ford pictures for 1Sicgt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
You gonna play nice guy OG? or will this be a business venture?

--------------------
14 Focus TS ST3 full Stg3, ready for bigger Turbo
2003 Cobra Track Car

Posts: 8145 | From: Hitting the Apex | Registered: Jan 2002  |  :
O.G. Cobra
¯
Member # 747

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for O.G. Cobra  Ford pictures for O.G. Cobra    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i'll be nice. except for you i'll be all business
Jesse
¯
Member # 312

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jesse  Ford pictures for Jesse    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by O.G. Cobra:
i'll be nice. except for you i'll be all business

You are a Pleasanton Police Officer right? I was bitten by a dog in late January and am having trouble getting a copy of the report. Apparently it is an information report and no crime has been committed. (A dog tried to take my hand off and that is not a crime. ) Do you have any idea why they are making it hard for me to get one?

Jesse

Posts: 1342 | From: Pleasanton, CA | Registered: Jun 2001  |  :
kitty
¯
Member # 829

Ford Icon 6 posted      Profile for kitty  Ford pictures for kitty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
OK. so far cruisn from sac... I have the the yellow gt guy and Alice, Myself and two of my friends that have mustangs that are not on this site. If anyone else is coming from sac please let me know via email (ponycat3@hotmail.com)or aim sn: redhotkittycat96 And together we will decide on a meeting place and time.

--------------------
~*~Luv Cat.
Mods:
Chrome 17" cobra rims
k&n
clear rear lights
Saleen Kit
99 cobra hood
black leather interior
custom sound system

Posts: 407 | From: Sacramento, Ca. | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
O.G. Cobra
¯
Member # 747

jesse: when we take a report for things that are not crimes, an "incident report" is taken. incident reports are not open to the public. in most cases they require a subpoena to get a copy. if i were you, i'd call and ask for margaret mary goulart (M-F 8-5 type hours). she is the records supervisor. she'll know exactly what the deal is and if your report is able to be released. to make it easier for her, if you have it, give her the report number.

Page: 1  2  3  4  5   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com