Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » Feb17meet/cruise (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Feb17meet/cruise
Gear Head
JARED
Member # 779

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gear Head  Ford pictures for Gear Head    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I think all the people from the Livermore/Tracy area should meet up at Livermore In & Out and cruise out to this meet in Martinez. I dont know how long it takes to get up there but if the bbq starts at 12noon we should leave around 10:30-11am so we have time to cruise there at about 75mph.
That would be cool to cruise up there in a fat chain of stangs.
Watcha think?

--------------------
Support our troops!

1Sicgt
CAFords OG
Member # 714

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1Sicgt  Ford pictures for 1Sicgt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
We were going to meet at Pleasanton In & Out at 10 I think so we can get everyone together early. Take our time gettin there. Hell its easy for Livermore people, dublin, and p-town people to meet us there.

--------------------
14 Focus TS ST3 full Stg3, ready for bigger Turbo
2003 Cobra Track Car

Posts: 8145 | From: Hitting the Apex | Registered: Jan 2002  |  :
youl luz
¯
Member # 53

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for youl luz  Ford pictures for youl luz  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
hey guys.. just to let you know Martinez is about 20 minutes from livermore.. LOL....you guys act like its a cross country trip. LOL
Posts: 1663 | From: bay area/SAC cali. | Registered: Jun 2000  |  :
1SicStanG716
the sic crew
Member # 716

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1SicStanG716  Ford pictures for 1SicStanG716  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
hehehhe yeah but 20 minutes on cruiseing is a life time. fcant wait itll be fun.

--------------------
2001 sivler metallic v6 stang
The Sic Crew's Chic Magnet
Ford Service Tech/Sequioa Student
click this link http://www.pylon1.com/cobra/1sicstang_new02.jpg

R.I.P Miles "ull be in my prayers and thoughts" 12/13/79-12/08/02

Posts: 1729 | From: livermore,ca | Registered: Jan 2002  |  :
1Sicgt
CAFords OG
Member # 714

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1Sicgt  Ford pictures for 1Sicgt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
It is with us having the V6's following. You know they can't keep up.

--------------------
2003 Cobra Track Car

1SicStanG716
the sic crew
Member # 716

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1SicStanG716  Ford pictures for 1SicStanG716  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
you always got to dis the v6 s thats wrong, looks whos fixxin yours. heehehehe. its ok when you un out of gAs i b rolling by.hehehe

--------------------

Jesse
¯
Member # 312

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jesse  Ford pictures for Jesse    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I like the idea for meeting in P-town.

Jesse

Posts: 1342 | From: Pleasanton, CA | Registered: Jun 2001  |  :
1Sicgt
CAFords OG
Member # 714

Ok man thats it, this means war. Bring out your metro and we can take this to the back of the safeway p-lot. Or do you not have the guts. Punk.

--------------------
2003 Cobra Track Car

1SicStanG716
the sic crew
Member # 716

well let me take the metro of the stands and let her warm up a little. i need to fill my bottle too. 23 hp shot should do for tonight. rydein on the 13's

--------------------

1Sicgt
CAFords OG
Member # 714

Dude me and my HUBS(not Dubs), big ballin on 10's are going to wipe the walls with your geo butt. I have to plug the car in for an hour first though to warm the block, otherwise she won't run good. But I will be there waiting. Bring it on.

--------------------
2003 Cobra Track Car

98RaVeN
¯
Member # 683

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 98RaVeN  Ford pictures for 98RaVeN    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
lol and trust me v6 are not as slow as you think. I remember a certain cobra holding evreyone back at the last cruise and a certain v6 was on it's @sss. Someone has to get the geo race on film
Posts: 987 | From: Hayward Ca | Registered: Dec 2001  |  :
1SicStanG716
the sic crew
Member # 716

hehe all about the metro

--------------------

1Sicgt
CAFords OG
Member # 714

The festiva will pull you man. Me and my 10" rims with 125 wide tires.

--------------------
2003 Cobra Track Car

1SicStanG716
the sic crew
Member # 716

i just ordered the roll cage you and me oh its on.

--------------------

Gear Head
JARED
Member # 779

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gear Head  Ford pictures for Gear Head    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Sound good i'll meet you guys in Plesantan In & Out at 10am on feb 17.

--------------------
Support our troops!

FireWhore
¯
Member # 781

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FireWhore  Ford pictures for FireWhore  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Are ls1's allowed to come?

--------------------
Mods: SLP Cold Air, 85MM Maf, 1LE Inatke Elbow, Custom Muffler, OBD1 CPU
AIM: FireChickenLS1

Posts: 1310 | From: Livermore,CA | Registered: Jan 2002  |  :
Unregistered
¯
Member # 786

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Unregistered  Ford pictures for Unregistered    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Why dont we meet at 11? 10 gives us too much time. Just a suggestion.

--------------------
2001.5 Audi S4

Posts: 1785 | From: Livermore | Registered: Jan 2002  |  :
1SicStanG716
the sic crew
Member # 716

no well meet at 10 like planned. mike i think they said you guys are welcome to come. i thought they said they were going to have a f body parking area for nor cal and rll or something you wanna go ill talk to them and ask if you want.

--------------------

rdhtgt
¯
Member # 438

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for rdhtgt  Ford pictures for rdhtgt        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hey 98RaVeN, you said that some cobra was holding people up at the last cruz and a certain V6 was on its a$$, well if you were talking about the red cobra at the back of the pack, I was the one behind him the whole run, and man, I DON'T HAVE A V6!!!! Just want to correct that if that was the car you were thinking about. If it was another slow cobra then I am out of line and sorry. Just had to clarify that!

--------------------
Red Hot GT

Just a few small mod's

Posts: 72 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Sep 2001  |  :
Jesse
¯
Member # 312

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jesse  Ford pictures for Jesse    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by rdhtgt:
Hey 98RaVeN, you said that some cobra was holding people up at the last cruz and a certain V6 was on its a$$, well if you were talking about the red cobra at the back of the pack, I was the one behind him the whole run, and man, I DON'T HAVE A V6!!!! Just want to correct that if that was the car you were thinking about. If it was another slow cobra then I am out of line and sorry. Just had to clarify that!

He was talking about the Red 96-98 Cobra with the black top. You were not behind him after the stop where your friend crashed. (I think you went back towards Pleasanton.) I was the unfortuinate one to get stuck behind him. I do have a V6 and wanted to go faster, but he wouldn't go. I think you turned around at the stop in Sunol to go check on your friend.

Jesse

Posts: 1342 | From: Pleasanton, CA | Registered: Jun 2001  |  :
Unregistered
¯
Member # 786

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Unregistered  Ford pictures for Unregistered    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
01sicstang-
it was just a suggestion like i said, take it easy. just seems like a little too much time to me. but 10 it is. i will probably be bringing at least 1 of my buddies in his cobra, and another if he gets his 'stang put back together in time. later.

--------------------
2001.5 Audi S4

rdhtgt
¯
Member # 438

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for rdhtgt  Ford pictures for rdhtgt        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Well, sorry about that Jesse, but I did feel your pain on that cruz, I was behind the red cobra with the black top for the first part of the cruz, before I turned around, so I was just going nuts! But in all fairness, I would see sparks coming out from his car every now and then. But I was still dying to go faster!!!

--------------------
Red Hot GT

Just a few small mod's

Posts: 72 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Sep 2001  |  :
1SicStanG716
the sic crew
Member # 716

we meet early allow ppl to show up leave cruise then get some thing to eat it all works out get there freshen the cars up a little that is why we r meeting early.

--------------------

1Sicgt
CAFords OG
Member # 714

Mike bring the LS1. Some of us are getting there a little early becuase we know it takes time for some people to show up. Not saying any names D. Remember alarm for 9AM not 9PM.

--------------------
2003 Cobra Track Car

Unregistered
¯
Member # 786

alright, sounds good.

--------------------
2001.5 Audi S4

Page: 1  2  3  4  5   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com