Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » NEXT 98COBRA.COM MEET..FEB 3 (Page 5)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: NEXT 98COBRA.COM MEET..FEB 3
Stimson
_
Member # 51

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stimson  Ford pictures for Stimson    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by TRY2PAZ:
Hey guys.
I think the superbowl is on FEB 3rd. Someone just reminded me of it.
GABE- Can we do this on FEB 2nd?
Or do you want to delay for 2 weekends until the 17th?
West coast fords has there picture day on FEB 10th, so I guess either the 2nd or the 17th.

Doh! Good point!

CANTCME
¯
Member # 525

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CANTCME  Ford pictures for CANTCME    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Damn I am dumb I thought the cruise was actually the 2nd because, I thought you guys knew the Super Bowls was the 3rd, I already asked for both days off so I am cool. I vote for it to be on the 2nd, sat: go to a BBQ and a cruise, sun: chill at home and watch the BUCS win the Super Bowl.
Posts: 844 | From: san francisco,ca | Registered: Oct 2001  |  :
VortechSaleen
¯
Member # 316

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for VortechSaleen  Ford pictures for VortechSaleen    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by TeeIN00GT:
Damn I am dumb I thought the cruise was actually the 2nd because, I thought you guys knew the Super Bowls was the 3rd, I already asked for both days off so I am cool. I vote for it to be on the 2nd, sat: go to a BBQ and a cruise, sun: chill at home and watch the BUCS win the Super Bowl.

The 2nd sounds good, I wouldn't want to miss the bowl either. I'm a niner's fan, but I honestly think it's STL, Pittsburg, or Chicago that are going.

[ January 05, 2002: Message edited by: VortechSaleen ]

Posts: 837 | From: San Jose, CA | Registered: Jun 2001  |  :
TRY2PAZ
¯
Member # 97

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TRY2PAZ  Ford pictures for TRY2PAZ  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Looks like the cruise is goign to be moved until the 17th. Gabe- Any thoughts?

--------------------
http://www.fnsweet.com/pics/events/sj_gtg_1020/sj_gtg1020_30.jpg

Posts: 4033 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Dec 2000  |  :
youl luz
¯
Member # 53

Ford Icon 14 posted      Profile for youl luz  Ford pictures for youl luz  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
check the new post for updated details everyone..
Posts: 1663 | From: bay area/SAC cali. | Registered: Jun 2000  |  :

Page: 1  2  3  4  5   
Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com