Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Drag Racing   » WCHRA JULY 13

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: WCHRA JULY 13
BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Who's going
Notch1320
Man Pedal
Member # 2647

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Notch1320  Ford pictures for Notch1320    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
http://californiafords.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=2;t=002123;p=2

Myself, jayl & TRIXSNK will all be there.

Posts: 2349 | From: Yuba City, CA | Registered: Mar 2003  |  :
jayl
¯
Member # 185

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for jayl  Ford pictures for jayl    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
going to be a good time! I got quite a few friends racing in all 3 heads up classes! Lotta people in the hunt for some records at this night event!!

--------------------
Facebook.com/TeamTemporary
8.5's TTFBitch!

TRIXSNK
¯
Member # 2844

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TRIXSNK  Ford pictures for TRIXSNK    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'm really excited to see/learn about all these cars [dance]

Since it's a night race what's the best time to get there on Sat to try and keep out of the heat but allow for BSing?

Also for anyone interested or that can spread the word i will bring along my 2 sets of MT 26x8.5" ET Drags in the truck just in case someone needs or wants them [Smile]

[ 2013-07-09, 08:47 AM: Message edited by: TRIXSNK ]

--------------------
9 Sec EVO 9 is GONE!

New project in the works.......

BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I leaving the bay area about 10 am or so that should get me there by 2 to 3 pm
BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ttt
TRIXSNK
¯
Member # 2844

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TRIXSNK  Ford pictures for TRIXSNK    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
How late does this event go until?

Is there an actual breakdown of the times when each class will run anywhere i don't see it on the schedule here:

http://westcoasthotrod.com/sched.html

--------------------
9 Sec EVO 9 is GONE!

TRIXSNK
¯
Member # 2844

Well SH*T my day is shot
[Frown]

Some assholes decided to vandalize our truck so it's a no go for me [Mad] [Mad] [Mad]

Have a good time out there and i will have to check things out at the next race and will contact the man in charge when i get some free time.....

--------------------
9 Sec EVO 9 is GONE!

Notch1320
Man Pedal
Member # 2647

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Notch1320  Ford pictures for Notch1320    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Sorry to hear that man.....
TRIXSNK
¯
Member # 2844

quote:
Originally posted by Notch1320:
Sorry to hear that man.....

Def not the way i wanted my weekend to go [Roll Eyes]

Anyway how was the event?

Where can i get some info/vids etc [burnout]

--------------------
9 Sec EVO 9 is GONE!

Notch1320
Man Pedal
Member # 2647

Well, Toaster went 4.85 @ 158 on the 235/60DR...... you still wanna play in 8.5? LOL
TRIXSNK
¯
Member # 2844

quote:
Well, Toaster went 4.85 @ 158 on the 235/60DR...... you still wanna play in 8.5? LOL

DAMN! [Eek!]

Guess i'll re-consider limited 10.5 lol

....going to search for vids now.....

--------------------
9 Sec EVO 9 is GONE!

TRIXSNK
¯
Member # 2844

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SBF_IGIFxg

[Cool]

--------------------
9 Sec EVO 9 is GONE!

Notch1320
Man Pedal
Member # 2647

Here is another couple videos for your viewing pleasure. The starter didn't like the staging duel that was going on, and pulled this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JBhM9H6_nWE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_UmmSi87ik&hd=1

TRIXSNK
¯
Member # 2844

quote:
Here is another couple videos for your viewing pleasure. The starter didn't like the staging duel that was going on, and pulled this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JBhM9H6_nWE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_UmmSi87ik&hd=1

[Roll Eyes] What that started did was not courteous at all.....hate to see that happen but i do understand that technically once fully staged it's fair game to both drivers i just hate to see that happen in a final round like that but great race regardless

--------------------
9 Sec EVO 9 is GONE!

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com