Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Drag Racing   » New Personal Best (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: New Personal Best
warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for warhorse58gt  Ford pictures for warhorse58gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i'll take 3 and the go for $500
[patriot]

gg putting his ass in check.. [patriot]

[ January 04, 2012, 12:49 PM: Message edited by: warhorse58gt ]

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

With guns, we are 'citizens'. Without them, we are 'subjects'.

83gt 354ci sbf 9.40 @ 143
77 cobra 2 171ci 97hp of pure fury!

5LiterPeter
¯
Member # 10914

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5LiterPeter  Ford pictures for 5LiterPeter    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
If I remember correctly it was you begging me "please dont post the video of my truck breaking".

Fuck your 3 lengths. You need to worry about getting your truck down the track first. No need to be an internet gangsta. We'll go again on Friday night. PM me for time and the spot.

Brandonn
CAFords OG
Member # 632

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brandonn  Ford pictures for Brandonn    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Lol I have had a petty good seat to see both trucks run and wernt you there with a guy in a lightning ? And that little farm truck should haveno problem with a mid to high twelve sec truck
5LiterPeter
¯
Member # 10914

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5LiterPeter  Ford pictures for 5LiterPeter    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Brandonn:
Lol I have had a petty good seat to see both trucks run and wernt you there with a guy in a lightning ? And that little farm truck should haveno problem with a mid to high twelve sec truck

Ya I met this guy on another truck forum. We went to Sac together because were from the same city. And ever since Sac and his 11 sec runs, he's been talking nothing but shit and burning out in front of my house pissing my neighbors off. Now hes followed me over to here. [Roll Eyes]

The race is supposed to be 2wd to 2wd in street trim. I got him for sure in 2wd (I get traction) and even in 4wd if I get the jump. The time slip I posted up on post #1 was against this dick weed. He launched in 4wd on that run and I still got his ass.

Notch1320
Man Pedal
Member # 2647

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Notch1320  Ford pictures for Notch1320    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Last Call & 5LiterPeter,

You know, there is a street racing section for drama like this....

Move your back and forth debate over there so this section doesn't turn to shit...like this thread has.

Posts: 2349 | From: Yuba City, CA | Registered: Mar 2003  |  :

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com