Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Drag Racing   » 9-14 sac raceway (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: 9-14 sac raceway
Cstang5.0
¯
Member # 4925

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cstang5.0  Ford pictures for Cstang5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
the only thing stock on mine is the short block witch turbo 50 freshened up for me.... [burnout] [burnout]

[ September 21, 2011, 06:40 PM: Message edited by: Cstang5.0 ]

--------------------
88 VERT slow sold
89 coupe stock ; )
02 yukon
05 focus

93PONY
Mr. Valve Events
Member # 60

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93PONY  Ford pictures for 93PONY        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Cstang5.0:
the only thing sock on mine is the short block witch turbo 50 freshened up for me.... [burnout] [burnout]

What are you running?
I was surprised to see you moving down the track so quickly.

--------------------
www.advancedenginedevelopment.com
SCT dealer
Dynotuning

(916)715-7569

Posts: 4265 | From: Fair Oaks, CA | Registered: Nov 2000  |  :
Cstang5.0
¯
Member # 4925

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cstang5.0  Ford pictures for Cstang5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Performer heads and intake b cam and 100 shot .. Just a little budget build..some day ill be able to upgrade [burnout]

[ September 21, 2011, 06:37 PM: Message edited by: Cstang5.0 ]

--------------------
88 VERT slow sold
89 coupe stock ; )
02 yukon
05 focus

turbo50
¯
Member # 6700

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for turbo50  Ford pictures for turbo50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Performer heads and intake b cam and 100 shot .. Just a little budget build..some day ill be able to upgrade [burnout]

Why that fucker moves for whats in it man....and if you learned how to 60 foot or spend time and money there you would be bottom 11s.....it already ran what 11.4 best??

Shiieett...

For about 3,000 bux into it?? You're crazy.

--------------------
.........when was the last time YOU built something with YOUR own hands?

I offer quality sidework at reasonable prices. PM ME

Posts: 7606 | From: Discovery Bay, California | Registered: Apr 2006  |  :
68dustin
CAFords OG
Member # 5388

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 68dustin  Ford pictures for 68dustin    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

THAT SHIT IS SLOW! My paint job made it faster...lol..

--------------------
"As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction that I can keep, and if I do begin to slide, please dear God protect me and my ride!"

Posts: 3986 | From: neverland | Registered: Feb 2005  |  :
Cstang5.0
¯
Member # 4925

quote:
Originally posted by turbo50:
quote:

Why that fucker moves for whats in it man....and if you learned how to 60 foot or spend time and money there you would be bottom 11s.....it already ran what 11.4 best??

Shiieett...

For about 3,000 bux into it?? You're crazy.

yeah i know i can get my 60ft down some still with what i have just need to get out there more.. i just dont want to put a cage in it. i like having a street car.. [burnout]

dustin.. it was all the cutting and buffing i did that made it faster [Razz]

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com