Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Drag Racing   » Other win at Ford vs Chevy

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Other win at Ford vs Chevy
1320MASTER
¯
Member # 773

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1320MASTER  Ford pictures for 1320MASTER  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I wasn't even going to the run event but was talk into it.I toke out btldgt's vette in the semis. It was all ford final my 93 Coupe and blue 69 coupe. I cut .040 light ran 11.602et on a 11.60 dail in it was a fun nite.
 -

[ August 01, 2011, 12:59 AM: Message edited by: 1320MASTER ]

--------------------
EA Smog Tech/Smog Lic/ASE Master Tech
93 SSP Coupe 440ci sbf coming soon

Posts: 593 | From: Sacramento Calif | Registered: Jan 2002  |  :
LQ9SN95
¯
Member # 7080

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LQ9SN95  Ford pictures for LQ9SN95    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[patriot] [patriot] [worship]

--------------------
http://www.fastgms-teamfast.com
http://www.facebook.com/aop.fresno?ref=ts&fref=ts
Lq9 swap
102 fast intake
Trick flow heads
T rex cam

Posts: 8031 | From: Fresno, Ca | Registered: Sep 2006  |  :
98 ROUSH
¯
Member # 10309

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 98 ROUSH  Ford pictures for 98 ROUSH    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Ford FTW [patriot] [burnout]

--------------------
Built 2v
Stroked, Cammed and Blown
Advanced Auto Built & Kurgan Tuned

Posts: 4678 | From: North Hayward, Cali | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
98 ROUSH
¯
Member # 10309

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 98 ROUSH  Ford pictures for 98 ROUSH    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Ford FTW [patriot] [burnout]

--------------------
Built 2v
Stroked, Cammed and Blown
Advanced Auto Built & Kurgan Tuned

Posts: 4678 | From: North Hayward, Cali | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
BTLD GT
¯
Member # 5229

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BTLD GT  Ford pictures for BTLD GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Good run it was fun. Hope to add a lil power and go at it again. Nice to meet you.

--------------------
2000 Cobra R

1320MASTER
¯
Member # 773

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1320MASTER  Ford pictures for 1320MASTER  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Did you get your 11 sec run in fun runs.

--------------------
EA Smog Tech/Smog Lic/ASE Master Tech
93 SSP Coupe 440ci sbf coming soon

Posts: 593 | From: Sacramento Calif | Registered: Jan 2002  |  :
BTLD GT
¯
Member # 5229

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BTLD GT  Ford pictures for BTLD GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Ooo so close it went 12.008 . I'll get it next time for sure. Btw congrats on the win. [Big Grin]

--------------------
2000 Cobra R

1965FALCOON
¯
Member # 8773

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1965FALCOON  Ford pictures for 1965FALCOON    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
IT WAS A FUN SHOW BUT THE VROOOOOM AND BOOOM CARS WERE NOT WHAT I CAME TO SEE AND DID NOT LIKE THAT PART AT ALL. I ALMOST HAD TO RACE THE IMPORT AND LOOSE BECAUSE I WAS THE FASTEST DOMESTIC STILL RUNNING AFTER QUINN BLEW HIS CHEVY UP. QUINN IS A GREAT GREAT AND THAT WAS A TUFF BREAK. HE HAS HAD A LOT OF BAD LUCK LATELY. I WAS IN THE BLACK GT THAT RAN 9.45@140 AND 9.95@109. HAD TONS OF FUN AND WILL RETURN WITH A BETTER TUNE UP ON THE CAR AND GO FASTER
ItzStock
¯
Member # 9665

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ItzStock  Ford pictures for ItzStock    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 1965FALCOON:
IT WAS A FUN SHOW BUT THE VROOOOOM AND BOOOM CARS WERE NOT WHAT I CAME TO SEE AND DID NOT LIKE THAT PART AT ALL. I ALMOST HAD TO RACE THE IMPORT AND LOOSE BECAUSE I WAS THE FASTEST DOMESTIC STILL RUNNING AFTER QUINN BLEW HIS CHEVY UP. QUINN IS A GREAT GREAT AND THAT WAS A TUFF BREAK. HE HAS HAD A LOT OF BAD LUCK LATELY. I WAS IN THE BLACK GT THAT RAN 9.45@140 AND 9.95@109. HAD TONS OF FUN AND WILL RETURN WITH A BETTER TUNE UP ON THE CAR AND GO FASTER

The black turbo gt?
Posts: 1394 | From: Vallejo, Ca | Registered: Dec 2009  |  :
1965FALCOON
¯
Member # 8773

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1965FALCOON  Ford pictures for 1965FALCOON    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
yep that was me
ItzStock
¯
Member # 9665

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ItzStock  Ford pictures for ItzStock    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 1965FALCOON:
yep that was me

Got a few vids of ya. Im gonna post them a new topic
Posts: 1394 | From: Vallejo, Ca | Registered: Dec 2009  |  :
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
FORD = For Only Real Drivers

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

Notch1320
Man Pedal
Member # 2647

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Notch1320  Ford pictures for Notch1320    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Congrats again Mark!
Posts: 2349 | From: Yuba City, CA | Registered: Mar 2003  |  :

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com