Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Drag Racing   » sac raceway on the 16th

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: sac raceway on the 16th
93 hatch
¯
Member # 8100

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93 hatch  Ford pictures for 93 hatch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Anyone going out to sac. to run on the 16th

--------------------
Dart shp 364 AFR 195.off the shelf cam TKO 600 twin disc RST 11.36 @ 120 N/A

Posts: 502 | From: sants rosa | Registered: Dec 2007  |  :
Brandonn
CAFords OG
Member # 632

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brandonn  Ford pictures for Brandonn    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
you cant we have funny car fever this weekend. you will have to wait till next the week after
93 hatch
¯
Member # 8100

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93 hatch  Ford pictures for 93 hatch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yes u can . I will be with one of the top fuel cars . We called last week and they said they have a class for 10s . So i'm going to turn up the boost from 7-8 to 12 lbs . It should go deep into the 10s. Sunday it ran 10.97 on 7 1/2 lbs at infineon .

--------------------

Brandonn
CAFords OG
Member # 632

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brandonn  Ford pictures for Brandonn    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
okay didnt know how fast it was, i am guessing you are gonna try and run the 10.60 idnex class ?
93 hatch
¯
Member # 8100

Well the only reason i'm going is to get my best ET . So i dont care what class i run .

--------------------

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Goodluck breaking out of the 13's Barrie [patriot] [burnout]

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

93 hatch
¯
Member # 8100

Thanks don .With friends like u who needs luck

--------------------

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 87 hatch:
Thanks don .With friends like u who needs luck

Atleast you have a warm 13 second car!!!

[Big Grin]

--------------------

Yellow94GT
Mr. 60 FT
Member # 431

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yellow94GT  Ford pictures for Yellow94GT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
See you guys out there. I'll be out with a customer running in E-Gas, (11.60 index). Should be a good time. [patriot]

--------------------
AED

1994 GT Bucket that will likely never run
1999 SLOLEEN Twin Turbo Coyote
2008 F250 580 RWHP 1129 RWTQ

Posts: 5990 | From: Cameron Park, Ca | Registered: Sep 2001  |  :
Brandonn
CAFords OG
Member # 632

make sure you guys stop by the fire truck and say hey [Smile]
jayl
¯
Member # 185

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for jayl  Ford pictures for jayl    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
good talkin with ya last weekend drew, jeff's little pony was runnin good! when the boost was correct of course, lol. I"ll see you guys out there again!!!

and dont try to run me over brandon!! cool photo tag though, that chick takes good pics of those events!

--------------------
Facebook.com/TeamTemporary
8.5's TTFBitch!

Ryan_LX
¯
Member # 7089

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ryan_LX  Ford pictures for Ryan_LX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
How much is it to spectate?

--------------------
Jesus is king!

SwEeT03Gt
¯
Member # 10283

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SwEeT03Gt  Ford pictures for SwEeT03Gt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Ryan_LX:
How much is it to spectate?

10 bucks well it was last time i went
Posts: 4484 | From: -NicKlE n DiMe- | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
Ryan_LX
¯
Member # 7089

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ryan_LX  Ford pictures for Ryan_LX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Fun time so far glad I came out [patriot]

--------------------
Jesus is king!

93 hatch
¯
Member # 8100

Well with the clutch slipping I only ran a best of 10.85 at 127.6 . It did run a best 1/8 mile speed 102.8 .

--------------------

Yellow94GT
Mr. 60 FT
Member # 431

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yellow94GT  Ford pictures for Yellow94GT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Well with the clutch slipping I only ran a best of 10.85 at 127.6 . It did run a best 1/8 mile speed 102.8 .

I saw the 10.85 pass. Looked clean.

Nice meeting you also, (talked to you in the staging lanes before the second round of elims).

--------------------
AED

1994 GT Bucket that will likely never run
1999 SLOLEEN Twin Turbo Coyote
2008 F250 580 RWHP 1129 RWTQ

Posts: 5990 | From: Cameron Park, Ca | Registered: Sep 2001  |  :
Ryan_LX
¯
Member # 7089

quote:

were you in the black hatch, or possibly the white hatch?

--------------------
Jesus is king!

93 hatch
¯
Member # 8100

It was good talking to you as well .I had a good time . Mine was the 93 white hatch . Drove it 100 miles there and then drove it home

[ April 19, 2011, 01:24 PM: Message edited by: 87 hatch ]

--------------------

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Only reason you ran so well.... YOU'RE HEATER CORE WAS REPLACED!!!!!

Congrats Barrie [patriot]

--------------------

SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SIC9250  Ford pictures for SIC9250    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
It was good talking to you as well .I had a good time . Mine was the 93 white hatch . Drove it 100 miles there and then drove it home

And then ran into me at the gas station on bradshaw after the event lol..again badass hatch man,car runs HARD for a street car [worship] [worship] [worship]

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

Posts: 6959 | From: in the drivers seat. | Registered: Feb 2008  |  :
93 hatch
¯
Member # 8100

Thanks' .It was good to meet you .

--------------------

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com