Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Drag Racing   » cost to run at infineon (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: cost to run at infineon
707clone
¯
Member # 10342

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 707clone  Ford pictures for 707clone  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
anybody kno what it cost to race at wednesday night drags at infineon?

--------------------
Maybe I should get drunk off my HATERADE elsewhere?

I was slow to take the hint, so I'm taking a break from CAFords for the rest of the month. Now excuse me while I enjoy some cereal. Mmmmm Mmmmm good. Who else wants to join me?

Lil Ric!
R.I.P CHARLIE HUSTLE!

91gt p heads,b cam,3:55s,exhaust
89 coupe just startin on him

Posts: 2614 | From: v a dubble | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
Camara90
1%
Member # 134

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Camara90  Ford pictures for Camara90  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
COST
$25 competitors, $15 for students with their high school identification card, $10 spectators.

--------------------
92GT,stock short block,9:1 TFS 170's,perf rpm,custom cam,1 5/8 shorties,C4 trans.
std. 356hp, 350tq
11.85@111.9mph on motor.

707clone
¯
Member # 10342

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 707clone  Ford pictures for 707clone  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
with that 25 how many runs u get? or do they charge for individual runs??

--------------------

I was slow to take the hint, so I'm taking a break from CAFords for the rest of the month. Now excuse me while I enjoy some cereal. Mmmmm Mmmmm good. Who else wants to join me?

Lil Ric!
R.I.P CHARLIE HUSTLE!

Camara90
1%
Member # 134

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Camara90  Ford pictures for Camara90  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
On Wed night you will probably get 5 runs if you get there early.It really depends on how busy it is. One thing I hate about Infineon is they dont let you run in a fun lane if you break out and loose a race.

--------------------
92GT,stock short block,9:1 TFS 170's,perf rpm,custom cam,1 5/8 shorties,C4 trans.
std. 356hp, 350tq
11.85@111.9mph on motor.

707clone
¯
Member # 10342

IM THERE!!

--------------------

Lil Ric!
R.I.P CHARLIE HUSTLE!

Sydewayz_Stan
¯
Member # 10217

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sydewayz_Stan  Ford pictures for Sydewayz_Stan  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I looked at the requirements and it says factory tint or no tint. Will the inspector turn me down cuz i got 20% in front and 5% in back?

--------------------
-90 Vert-SOLD
-91 Notch-SOLD
-2000 Explorer 5.0-SOLD
-72 Maverick-SOLD
-2004 GT, vortech V2 si, 10 psi-
-2002 F150 supercrew-

Posts: 3432 | From: 707 vallejo/richmond 510 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  :
89 306
¯
Member # 9042

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89 306  Ford pictures for 89 306    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
No i doubt it i took mine and i have 5% all around u shudnt have a prolema
quote:
Originally posted by sydewayzLX50:
I looked at the requirements and it says factory tint or no tint. Will the inspector turn me down cuz i got 20% in front and 5% in back?

--------------------
02 mustang gt...mods soon to come!

89 lx: 306. edelbrock. heads..ported gt 40 manifolds..and all that other good stuff.

------------------
The ant-ghetto sign is no joke. Degrade this forum with ghetto behavior and get the boot. Ghetto behavior such as street slang, no regard for education (spelling & grammar) and threatening others with violence has no place on CAFords.com. Please find another forum to demonstrate such behavior.

Sydewayz_Stan
¯
Member # 10217

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sydewayz_Stan  Ford pictures for Sydewayz_Stan  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Well i'll give it a try worst case scenario i'll be a spectator [Frown]

--------------------
-90 Vert-SOLD
-91 Notch-SOLD
-2000 Explorer 5.0-SOLD
-72 Maverick-SOLD
-2004 GT, vortech V2 si, 10 psi-
-2002 F150 supercrew-

Posts: 3432 | From: 707 vallejo/richmond 510 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  :
89 306
¯
Member # 9042

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89 306  Ford pictures for 89 306    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
U ahud be good. Guy didnt even pay attention to that. They mostly worry bout engine stuff nd havin a helmet if ur faster then a 14.0

--------------------

89 lx: 306. edelbrock. heads..ported gt 40 manifolds..and all that other good stuff.

------------------
The ant-ghetto sign is no joke. Degrade this forum with ghetto behavior and get the boot. Ghetto behavior such as street slang, no regard for education (spelling & grammar) and threatening others with violence has no place on CAFords.com. Please find another forum to demonstrate such behavior.

need-a-cage
¯
Member # 5415

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for need-a-cage  Ford pictures for need-a-cage    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I would guess 3 time trials and then the races start. If you keep winning, you can go 7 rounds plus your 3 time trials. If you lose the 1st race then you got 4 runs. I hope we get 4 time trials but I doubt it.

Just make sure that you have a recovery bottle for the radiator and that the battery is secured. They won't bug you about tint. Bring a helmet if you are under 14.00 as well. Not that you have to worry about this when it is so cold out, but no tank tops or shorts either.

--------------------
93 LX Hatch, Dart Big Bore 347, Edelbrock 6037's, Cobra intake, Tremec, S-trim, 60# injectors, Tweecer RT
10.84 @ 128.5mph

Posts: 606 | From: Santa Rosa | Registered: Mar 2005  |  :
707clone
¯
Member # 10342

man i dnt think ima make it out there 2day!next wednesday fa-sho!!

--------------------

Lil Ric!
R.I.P CHARLIE HUSTLE!

Nasty Notch
Alex Crisp (Lux)
Member # 8863

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nasty Notch  Ford pictures for Nasty Notch  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
sounds like something im try!!

--------------------
"FREE J.SMITH.

Alex Crisp (Lux) aka "Nasty Notch" of Oakland & Vallejo,out of this list of stolen parts has been selling a rare S351 intake and Vortech YS trim with removed serial number, finding out how to fill a TKO, selling a twEECer, and selling MM camber caster plates! He refuses to answer where these parts are now and who he got these parts from. Either Alex is a thief or knows who the thief is.People like Al ruin the hobby and contaminate our community.

UPDATE: Felon Alex Crisp arrested and jailed

UPDATE2: Alex Crisp guilty of armed robbery

Posts: 941 | From: A intersection | Registered: Jan 2009  |  :
Notch_notch
¯
Member # 8902

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Notch_notch  Ford pictures for Notch_notch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I was there. I took my coupe first time..

--------------------
How many fake accounts does one need? Make a fake account, get the ban. It's in the rules.

89 306
¯
Member # 9042

Notch notch wat u run

--------------------

------------------

Notch_notch
¯
Member # 8902

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Notch_notch  Ford pictures for Notch_notch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
black coupe bonestock engine 15.330sec 1/4 miles

--------------------
How many fake accounts does one need? Make a fake account, get the ban. It's in the rules.

Notch_notch
¯
Member # 8902

quote:
Originally posted by 89 306:
Notch notch wat u run

what about you?

--------------------

89 306
¯
Member # 9042

15.33s????jezzz understandable tho for ur first time
quote:
Originally posted by Notch_notch:
black coupe bonestock engine 15.330sec 1/4 miles

--------------------

------------------

Notch_notch
¯
Member # 8902

i mean stock engine, 3.73, 70throttle body, shory header and h-pipe off-road. also i got another engine 306 but not finish.

--------------------

89 306
¯
Member # 9042

Dam bro u shud be in the 13s with those mods!!

--------------------

------------------

707clone
¯
Member # 10342

quote:

man gabe n em tellin me its possible 4 me to get in the mid-high 14s with my bone stock w/ a o/r h pipe!so thats gotta b the driver!but hey its ur 1st time,u'l do nuthing but improve!!ive never ran my car,but i bet i'll b a nervous wreck my 1st time down the track!how was it goin down the track 4 the 1st time notch notch??

--------------------

Lil Ric!
R.I.P CHARLIE HUSTLE!

Notch_notch
¯
Member # 8902

quote:
Originally posted by clone nprogrss:
quote:

man gabe n em tellin me its possible 4 me to get in the mid-high 14s with my bone stock w/ a o/r h pipe!so thats gotta b the driver!but hey its ur 1st time,u'l do nuthing but improve!!ive never ran my car,but i bet i'll b a nervous wreck my 1st time down the track!how was it goin down the track 4 the 1st time notch notch??
its cool. but i need buy slick.

--------------------

89 306
¯
Member # 9042

I seen a bone stock 5.0 run 14.6 @ 93 healthy motor nd good driver will get u there...
Ric u shud bust a 14.5-14.8 with ur car..

--------------------

------------------

707clone
¯
Member # 10342

quote:
I seen a bone stock 5.0 run 14.6 @ 93 healthy motor nd good driver will get u there...

i wanna run this week but i dnt kno if the weather is gonna cooperate this wednesday!!so with my gt40 set up,b cam and 3:55s what type of #s should i b lookin at??

--------------------

Lil Ric!
R.I.P CHARLIE HUSTLE!

89 306
¯
Member # 9042

U not gana slap on a upper lower???
quote:
Originally posted by clone nprogrss:
quote:

i wanna run this week but i dnt kno if the weather is gonna cooperate this wednesday!!so with my gt40 set up,b cam and 3:55s what type of #s should i b lookin at??

--------------------

------------------

SLOWSN95
¯
Member # 8269

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWSN95  Ford pictures for SLOWSN95    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I've gotta buddy that's run a 14.2 with a 1.9 60' in his hatch at infineon. Over 210k on the motor, completely stock suspension, street tires, stock 2.73 gears, 5 speed, 14 degrees with 91 octane and stock motor from the throttle body to the oil pan.. he did have cai though.
Posts: 2214 | From: 510/east bay | Registered: Mar 2008  |  :

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com