Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Drag Racing   » stink all out

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: stink all out
93 hatch
¯
Member # 8100

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93 hatch  Ford pictures for 93 hatch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
What a joke . they went with the low ten again

--------------------
Dart shp 364 AFR 195.off the shelf cam TKO 600 twin disc RST 11.36 @ 120 N/A

Posts: 502 | From: sants rosa | Registered: Dec 2007  |  :
need-a-cage
¯
Member # 5415

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for need-a-cage  Ford pictures for need-a-cage    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damn, you are bitter! You wouldn't be so pissed if you would have fixed your car Friday night so you could have run on Saturday.

I had a good time. The only run I lost was the first pass when I bogged the hell out of it and ran against a 10.90 car. I had him by .800 on the tree though so I was ahead of him until after the 1000 ft mark. The arm drop run was fun because I was running an open header drag car on huge slicks and ran an 11.51 to his 11.71. Our 60fts were almost the same and I tree'd him and had 4mph on him.

You can't really argue with what the Pinks guys did. They wanted a 64 car field and there were 4 lanes all the way back in the 10.0 to 10.5 category. They had around 100 cars running those times. We only had half that in the 11.50-12.0 class and same with the 11.0 to 11.5 class. It was obvious what group was getting picked when the "F" class pulled into the lanes. All 32 runs were pretty damn close to get the 64 down to 32.

--------------------
93 LX Hatch, Dart Big Bore 347, Edelbrock 6037's, Cobra intake, Tremec, S-trim, 60# injectors, Tweecer RT
10.84 @ 128.5mph

Posts: 606 | From: Santa Rosa | Registered: Mar 2005  |  :
NORCAL SS
¯
Member # 7126

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NORCAL SS  Ford pictures for NORCAL SS    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
my cousin (red mustang) and felipe (yellow mustang) were in the top 8. My cousin made it to the top 4 and we will be all over the videos lol. Out of the top 8 our group of people were friends with 3 of the cars and the winner boots we were all behind him on that one.

i got a 11.6 pass on my 5000 lb wifes suv so im happy. only a 1.8 60 foot that pass usually 1.6s

Yaterstang
¯
Member # 7659

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yaterstang  Ford pictures for Yaterstang  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by NORCAL SS:
my cousin (red mustang) and felipe (yellow mustang) were in the top 8. My cousin made it to the top 4 and we will be all over the videos lol. Out of the top 8 our group of people were friends with 3 of the cars and the winner boots we were all behind him on that one.

i got a 11.6 pass on my 5000 lb wifes suv so im happy. only a 1.8 60 foot that pass usually 1.6s

Damn you cousin did hella good, that car looked like a DD too.
Nastysvt
¯
Member # 6431

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nastysvt  Ford pictures for Nastysvt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Yaterstang:
quote:

Damn you cousin did hella good, that car looked like a DD too.
yea, looked like a sleeper but sure didnt sound like one

--------------------
Built 98 Cobra
Built C6 Z06
Daily TBSS

Posts: 2575 | From: Valley to the Bay | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
fredfifty
Since
9/2010
Member # 10320

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fredfifty  Ford pictures for fredfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

ur blazer is still a blazer...can you pick up some carrots, eggs, and milk for me too..lol

damn, twaan waht the hell you doin on a ford forum lol

--------------------
RIP EDSON VELORO
IM A NOOB, EXCUSE ME. THANKS.
92 LX Coupe 5.0 CARB'd BOLT-ONS SMOG LEGAL
62 Rag Impala

NORCAL SS
¯
Member # 7126

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NORCAL SS  Ford pictures for NORCAL SS    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
his car runs small block with 12 to 1 compression. for what it is the car runs good. it runs in the low 10s consistant.

hey fred ill give you 10 car lengths and ill still saw you off. you got a 5 inch cowl hood but your shit runs 15s whats up with that lol

[ September 22, 2010, 11:17 PM: Message edited by: NORCAL SS ]

fredfifty
Since
9/2010
Member # 10320

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fredfifty  Ford pictures for fredfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

hey fred ill give you 10 car lengths and ill still saw you off. you got a 5 inch cowl hood but your shit runs 15s whats up with that lol

ok, jus make sure u dont damage the eggs wen u launch on me...thanks again lol

[ September 23, 2010, 12:31 AM: Message edited by: fredfifty ]

fredfifty
Since
9/2010
Member # 10320

oh and its 4" not 5"...5" is too mission/geneva lol

--------------------
RIP EDSON VELORO
IM A NOOB, EXCUSE ME. THANKS.
92 LX Coupe 5.0 CARB'd BOLT-ONS SMOG LEGAL
62 Rag Impala

2slow2go
¯
Member # 9159

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2slow2go  Ford pictures for 2slow2go  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Lol his wifes suv yet his display name. Who wears the pants over in that house?

--------------------
-2004 Cobra ¿ur scared?

highsidn stangs

need-a-cage
¯
Member # 5415

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for need-a-cage  Ford pictures for need-a-cage    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

I was pulling for your cousin but he had a bad reaction on the run he lost. I knew it was over as soon as they launched.

That is cool that he made it that far. I have checked his car out before on a Wednesday night. I like it a lot.

--------------------
93 LX Hatch, Dart Big Bore 347, Edelbrock 6037's, Cobra intake, Tremec, S-trim, 60# injectors, Tweecer RT
10.84 @ 128.5mph

Posts: 606 | From: Santa Rosa | Registered: Mar 2005  |  :
Egocentric
¯
Member # 9529

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Egocentric  Ford pictures for Egocentric    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
If my shit ran decent, I'd like to make it out there and embarass myself alittle bit hehe.

--------------------
08 G37S
72 C10 Custom
R6

quote:
ain't no one tell me what to do. - NEIGHT

Posts: 1712 | From: NoOneTellMeWhatToDo-Neight | Registered: Oct 2009  |  :

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com