Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Drag Racing   » NO GAMES NO CRYING NO EXCUSES- SEPT 11 (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: NO GAMES NO CRYING NO EXCUSES- SEPT 11
HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for HaulinAss Motorsports  Ford pictures for HaulinAss Motorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by fasthatch:
should be there an hoping to join with your event o

What are you bringing? [Whoo Whooooo!]
Posts: 22469 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :
happygmore
¯
Member # 7159

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for happygmore  Ford pictures for happygmore    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hope to see everyone out there!! WE were busting out ass till 4am trying to fix some shit we broke last night... [Big Grin]
Posts: 421 | From: west san jose | Registered: Oct 2006  |  :
jmcclesk
Member # 1355

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for jmcclesk  Ford pictures for jmcclesk    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
FYI- The sacramento air show is this weekeng. It ends at 5:00. So traffic will be a nightmare.

--------------------
Ford trained ASE master tech.

Posts: 4024 | From: marrysville | Registered: May 2002  |  :
warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for warhorse58gt  Ford pictures for warhorse58gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by jmcclesk:
FYI- The sacramento air show is this weekeng. It ends at 5:00. So traffic will be a nightmare.

sweet i love the fly overs.. [Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

With guns, we are 'citizens'. Without them, we are 'subjects'.

83gt 354ci sbf 9.40 @ 143
77 cobra 2 171ci 97hp of pure fury!

happygmore
¯
Member # 7159

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for happygmore  Ford pictures for happygmore    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

good stuff!

Gates Open at 4pm, so I suggest you get there Early at 4pm so you have to setup or prep. Please park in the backside towards where the blue bleachers end. I would like everyone to be as close to each other as possible

All Racers looking to be part of this race need to get me their buy in money by 5:00pm, and we will be pairing up cars at that time.

Everyone will be allowed to make a test hit from 5:00 till 5:30 then you will be getting ready for eliminations.

All races will be determined by putting everyone's name in a hat and pairing them up that way, if you win your name goes back in the hat and you continue another round.

Lane choice will be determined by a coin flip.

All racers for this race are to line up in lane 1 (closest lane to the fence) when told to get in the lanes. I will give everyone a 15min heads up to be in the lanes. If you fail to make it to the lanes in time you will not be moving forward.

If you have a bye run for some reason, you are not required to line up and make a pass, I will leave that to the racers discretion if they want to do so.

Winner gets Full Pot minus $200 for the runner up.

Racers that paid and get eliminated can still use lane 1 but AFTER the racers that are still in it race.

tentative time for passes are :

5:00-5:30 TEST passes

Eliminations:
6:30
7:30
8:30
9:30

any questions you can call me at 408-771-1420

Team SOLO
Chevy Powered Stang
Member # 722

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Team SOLO  Ford pictures for Team SOLO    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 8stang8:
quote:
Originally posted by Team SOLO:
quote:
Originally posted by Team SOLO:
[QB] IN...

Downgraded to OUT [Frown]
Dam, I wanted to see you make a couple passes out there too.
It just wasn't in the cards. I'm getting the motor freshened up right now and don't get it back from the shop until this upcoming week. It's undetermined if I will run this car again since it's for sale.

--------------------
'88 Mustang Coupe: 8.02 @ 170

Posts: 3887 | From: Santa Clara | Registered: Jan 2002  |  :
BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by HaulinAss Motorsports:
quote:

What are you bringing? [Whoo Whooooo!]
a mustang or 2
happygmore
¯
Member # 7159

i am tired as hell right now but i will recap later, but i would like to thank everyone that showed up......and Team WE took home the $$ and the win [Big Grin]
warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for warhorse58gt  Ford pictures for warhorse58gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
good job sticking bowman in the left lane.. after all those oil downs.. [patriot] he was your only real comp to... con gratz on the win.. [worship]

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

With guns, we are 'citizens'. Without them, we are 'subjects'.

83gt 354ci sbf 9.40 @ 143
77 cobra 2 171ci 97hp of pure fury!

86- 50
TEAM PLATINUM
Member # 4723

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 86- 50  Ford pictures for 86- 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by warhorse58gt:
good job sticking bowman in the left lane.. after all those oil downs.. [patriot] he was your only real comp to... con gratz on the win.. [worship]

I was out there just watching, and you guys did put on a show [patriot]

--------------------
My baby:88gt 347 stroker

RIP MATT, Gone but never forgotten

TEAM PLATINUM

BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

herm was on robby ass in the fanails which isn't bad since herm only been at the track once the year
happygmore
¯
Member # 7159

quote:

i guess you forgot we ran lance in that same damn lane right after that big oil down from bowtie831.

it worked fine for us! [Big Grin]

thanks!

[ September 12, 2010, 06:16 PM: Message edited by: happygmore ]

happygmore
¯
Member # 7159

quote:
herm was on robby ass in the fanails which isn't bad since herm only been at the track once the year
yeah Herman did a hell of job in the finals, that was a CLOSE ass race....Herman and Arvine are itching for another already!! Thanx for showing up and racing fellas!
BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

quote:
Originally posted by happygmore:
quote:
yeah Herman did a hell of job in the finals, that was a CLOSE ass race....Herman and Arvine are itching for another already!! Thanx for showing up and racing fellas!
we talk to tom last nite would should be see you guys in 3 weeks or so
Mustang Guru
¯
Member # 4119

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mustang Guru  Ford pictures for Mustang Guru    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Them stangs were holding it down last night was out there just watching nyce stangs they sure were running

--------------------
1990 x-chp highway lil 302
1977 caprice classic 2dr.{Sold} 1988 coupe 4cyl dd{sold}

Posts: 1171 | From: Uptown Bound | Registered: Feb 2004  |  :
8stang8
¯
Member # 8082

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 8stang8  Ford pictures for 8stang8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
i am tired as hell right now but i will recap later, but i would like to thank everyone that showed up......and Team WE took home the $$ and the win [Big Grin]

That was a badass group of cars that yall got together ssat night, nice! Two tone malibu was running hard everytime.

Anybody get that launch of kevinl on video or pic [Whoo Whooooo!] [Eek!] ?

--------------------
Fox body coupe: 347, TKO, 3.73s, 9.93 @ 143

BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

norcal1320.com
8stang8
¯
Member # 8082

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 8stang8  Ford pictures for 8stang8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
norcal1320.com

Fasthatch, Im not logged in to that site. Do you have a link ?

--------------------
Fox body coupe: 347, TKO, 3.73s, 9.93 @ 143

phat50
¯
Member # 1998

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for phat50  Ford pictures for phat50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Heres a video!

[patriot] [Eek!] [worship] [Whoo Whooooo!]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yLvxiFMW2NI

[ September 13, 2010, 04:26 PM: Message edited by: phat50 ]

--------------------
New toy coming soon!

Posts: 2860 | From: Richmond / Valley jo/ Petaluma | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
Yaterstang
¯
Member # 7659

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yaterstang  Ford pictures for Yaterstang  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Who's fox popped a double wheely and still won? That car is badass!
phat50
¯
Member # 1998

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for phat50  Ford pictures for phat50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Yaterstang:
Who's fox popped a double wheely and still won? That car is badass!

Looks like KevinL. [worship]

--------------------
New toy coming soon!

Posts: 2860 | From: Richmond / Valley jo/ Petaluma | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
strokingmyfords
¯
Member # 8952

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for strokingmyfords  Ford pictures for strokingmyfords    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
wish i could have went looks like i missed out on a good show [Frown]

--------------------
94 cobra mustang 347 stroker 10.90 @ 124 1.48 60ft in redding
01 7.3 powerstroke 30#psi stock turbo
90 mustang gt wife's

Posts: 173 | From: redding\sac | Registered: Feb 2009  |  :
happygmore
¯
Member # 7159

HERE IS THE WCGR VIDEO.....MORE TO COME.... [Big Grin]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GMvrZ2pRHsw

LETHL 03
¯
Member # 5401

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LETHL 03  Ford pictures for LETHL 03    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
HERE IS THE WCGR VIDEO.....MORE TO COME.... [Big Grin]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GMvrZ2pRHsw

bad ass cars!!! [worship]

--------------------
RIP Willie Guzman LQ9SN95

Hard Head Muscle
#HHM #babydickcobra #lethl03

RED@7kVERT *8850GT*
¯
Member # 5909

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RED@7kVERT *8850GT*  Ford pictures for RED@7kVERT *8850GT*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
KevinL for that ass!!!!!

shit was so sick to watch!!

--------------------
02 Z06-11.0 @ 132 1.9 60'
_ _ _ _ _ ____ _ _ _ _ _
Sold:05 CTS-V-13.1@114
Sold:01 Cobra Vert-12.0@119

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com