Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Drag Racing   » June 2nd Sac Raceway

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: June 2nd Sac Raceway
Notch1320
Man Pedal
Member # 2647

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Notch1320  Ford pictures for Notch1320    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Anyone going to Sac raceway tomorrow night?
Posts: 2349 | From: Yuba City, CA | Registered: Mar 2003  |  :
1320MASTER
¯
Member # 773

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1320MASTER  Ford pictures for 1320MASTER  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'll be there testing the nitrous system again. I was going to go on friday TNT but looks like rain is coming that day.

--------------------
EA Smog Tech/Smog Lic/ASE Master Tech
93 SSP Coupe 440ci sbf coming soon

Posts: 593 | From: Sacramento Calif | Registered: Jan 2002  |  :
Notch1320
Man Pedal
Member # 2647

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Notch1320  Ford pictures for Notch1320    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Glad to hear it Mark!

See you there, let me know if you need a hand with anything.

MikeD.
¯
Member # 8060

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for MikeD.  Ford pictures for MikeD.    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I may show up and see how these BFG's hook!

--------------------
1999 FRC Vette
12.77 @ 110

Posts: 2854 | From: Vacaville Ca, 707 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  :
Notch1320
Man Pedal
Member # 2647

I hope to see you there Mike!

We are bringing a sleeper bracket car that will ensure you don't take home another trophy!!!

Yellow94GT
Mr. 60 FT
Member # 431

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yellow94GT  Ford pictures for Yellow94GT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I would like to take the truck out, but I'm getting nervious about not having a wastegate or a BOV. [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
AED

1994 GT Bucket that will likely never run
1999 SLOLEEN Twin Turbo Coyote
2008 F250 580 RWHP 1129 RWTQ

Posts: 5990 | From: Cameron Park, Ca | Registered: Sep 2001  |  :
Notch1320
Man Pedal
Member # 2647

Drew, you could try to run the 275 tune?

I know running with less power than you have available is not you, but for the transmissions sake, and your wallet, the 275 may be a smart choice. If it's going to break, at least you will have some help there to get it back to the shop.

Joe ran right on his 310 times the second time out after the dyno session.

94 fobra
¯
Member # 8867

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 94 fobra  Ford pictures for 94 fobra    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i should be there in my boys 72 chevelle to see how slow his 454 can go [Cool]

--------------------
Im done with this ford vs chevy fight with "cafords" members. Aka big block 66 f100 but she's no longer:(

strokingmyfords
¯
Member # 8952

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for strokingmyfords  Ford pictures for strokingmyfords    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
thanking about taking the wife's mustang and see what it will run down here in sac before i do the 5speed swap.

--------------------
94 cobra mustang 347 stroker 10.90 @ 124 1.48 60ft in redding
01 7.3 powerstroke 30#psi stock turbo
90 mustang gt wife's

Posts: 173 | From: redding\sac | Registered: Feb 2009  |  :
Yellow94GT
Mr. 60 FT
Member # 431

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yellow94GT  Ford pictures for Yellow94GT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Notch1320:

I know running with less power than you have available is not you, but for the transmissions sake, and your wallet, the 275 may be a smart choice. If it's going to break, at least you will have some help there to get it back to the shop.

The trans has been great this go around. I have been using the 310 tune from KEM and the shifting is much better.

As far as dyno numbers goes, the Spartan 310 still has the highest numbers. So who knows what would happen at the track. [Confused]

--------------------
AED

Notch1320
Man Pedal
Member # 2647

quote:
Originally posted by Yellow94GT:
quote:

The trans has been great this go around. I have been using the 310 tune from KEM and the shifting is much better.

As far as dyno numbers goes, the Spartan 310 still has the highest numbers. So who knows what would happen at the track. [Confused]

12's WILL happen. Bring it out!!!
1320MASTER
¯
Member # 773

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1320MASTER  Ford pictures for 1320MASTER  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Nice to see and talk to everybody tonite, Tested nitrous system snuck off a 10.87 @ 125.4 with a 100 shot on rich side and lifting at 800 to 900 foot mark due to being on the rev limiter in high gear.

--------------------

Notch1320
Man Pedal
Member # 2647

Mark, Get it sorted soon, so we can move you up on the list.
1320MASTER
¯
Member # 773

Take good look at that list my car is the only one non stroked or power adder on the list.I had to start playing with bottle to make my move up the list. There is another 5 mph in this system.

--------------------

Notch1320
Man Pedal
Member # 2647

Drew and I are about to clean up, and update the list... so you may move up quite a few spots here soon.
Yellow94GT
Mr. 60 FT
Member # 431

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Yellow94GT:
quote:

12's WILL happen. Bring it out!!!
Didn't have time to clean my truck so I didn't make it to the track, but I did race a guy with a lifted F250 that was running the 275 tune and water/meth. We raced from a dig, I let him go first then drove around him pretty quickly. I'm thinking this 310 is pretty nice. [Big Grin]

--------------------
AED

MikeD.
¯
Member # 8060

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for MikeD.  Ford pictures for MikeD.    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
So uhh Drew, when I get my 98 SuperCrew 7.3, I can bring it down and get my doors blown off? But really, all I want's a tremendous amount of smoke tune.. lol.

--------------------
1999 FRC Vette
12.77 @ 110

Posts: 2854 | From: Vacaville Ca, 707 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  :
Yellow94GT
Mr. 60 FT
Member # 431

quote:
Originally posted by MikeD.:
So uhh Drew, when I get my 98 SuperCrew 7.3, I can bring it down and get my doors blown off? But really, all I want's a tremendous amount of smoke tune.. lol.

HAHA! LOL @ "tremendous amount of smoke tune"!

--------------------
AED

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com