Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Drag Racing   » Santa Rosa people??? (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Santa Rosa people???
94ttsupra
Member # 9924

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 94ttsupra  Ford pictures for 94ttsupra    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hey,

I don't know where to post this so....

I just wanted to see if there was anyone who lives in or around Santa Rosa that's got some fast stuff. There isn't too much that goes on here it seems, so just seeing if when the weather shapes up some people are down to meet up.

I have a 94 Twin Turbo Supra that is a Single Turbo and is currently down for a tune on the new fuel system.

--------------------
'94 Twin Turbo Supra-APU
'99 Lexus GS400- Blue Air Runner
'98 Lexus GS400- Black (daily)
'98 SS Camaro (sold)
'69 Pontiac Lemans w/462 (sold)

SmokinLX
¯
Member # 1684

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SmokinLX  Ford pictures for SmokinLX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Welcome to the site. grab's popcorn [Embarrassed] !

--------------------
Dont claim power if ya cant mile per hour. 10 second AOD

CobraChick
¯
Member # 9885

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CobraChick  Ford pictures for CobraChick    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I would but I'm too far..... About 140miles lol This might be off topic but how fast is your Supra? Me and the hubby were thinking about getting another 03/04 Cobra but I was thinking why get the same car??? so we have been looking at getting a SS Camaro, Ws6, NSX or a supra so I just wanted to get your opinion on the Supra, are they pretty quick? Fun to Drive? Let me know how you like yours if you dont mind!! Thanks

--------------------
Behind ever successful person is a pack of haters.

94ttsupra
Member # 9924

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 94ttsupra  Ford pictures for 94ttsupra    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
SmokinLX- Thanks!

CobraChick- I love it! The car currently has stock fuel, stock motor, stock cams, basically everything is stock except the essentials to run a single turbo. I have a 67dbb, the car on 17psi made 375whp on a Mustang dyno which is ~435 dynojet. It isn't setup to drag race so it wouldn't be horribly quick in the quarter but should have trapped 115-118 on 17psi. With the new fuel I am running 1000cc injectors on E85 and hope to get 600+whp on a dynojet. If that happens it should trap 130+.

The stock twin turbos with mods are capable of about 500whp. While I loved the SS that I had this is more fun. If you want to mod the car they are capable of about 700-750whp through the stock motor, tranny (6-spd), and rear end.

--------------------
'94 Twin Turbo Supra-APU
'98 SS Camaro (sold)

Stevo8spec
¯
Member # 9932

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stevo8spec  Ford pictures for Stevo8spec    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Im in Santa Rosa [Smile]
vjay88
¯
Member # 7495

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for vjay88  Ford pictures for vjay88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Stevo8spec:
Im in Santa Rosa [Smile]

Dude I see you on every forum
Posts: 276 | From: Discovery Bay | Registered: Mar 2007  |  :
Stevo8spec
¯
Member # 9932

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stevo8spec  Ford pictures for Stevo8spec    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I are everywhere lol
vjay88
¯
Member # 7495

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for vjay88  Ford pictures for vjay88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
I are everywhere lol

My buddy knows you and always talks about what your doing to your evo. Its scary in how much detail he will go into about what new turbo your running and your not on the bbk anymore and the porting "oh the porting" lol
Stevo8spec
¯
Member # 9932

lol thats awesome. Yeah this year should be an interesting one, although the power hunt will be taking a back seat once this next "stage" is over.
vjay88
¯
Member # 7495

quote:
lol thats awesome. Yeah this year should be an interesting one, although the power hunt will be taking a back seat once this next "stage" is over.

I'm too lazy to look over at evoempire or any of those sites but how much power were you expecting on that stock block?
Stevo8spec
¯
Member # 9932

Ill drive around on low boost but at enough power to run sub 11.50's and 125+mph. I hate to throw dyno numbers out since its a all wheel drive mustang dyno and most dont have a good frame of reference. I expect my high boost map to be good for high 10's at 130+ on street tires. The turbo has easy 9's at 150+ in it once a built motor goes in.
CobraChick
¯
Member # 9885

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CobraChick  Ford pictures for CobraChick    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 94ttsupra:
SmokinLX- Thanks!

CobraChick- I love it! The car currently has stock fuel, stock motor, stock cams, basically everything is stock except the essentials to run a single turbo. I have a 67dbb, the car on 17psi made 375whp on a Mustang dyno which is ~435 dynojet. It isn't setup to drag race so it wouldn't be horribly quick in the quarter but should have trapped 115-118 on 17psi. With the new fuel I am running 1000cc injectors on E85 and hope to get 600+whp on a dynojet. If that happens it should trap 130+.

The stock twin turbos with mods are capable of about 500whp. While I loved the SS that I had this is more fun. If you want to mod the car they are capable of about 700-750whp through the stock motor, tranny (6-spd), and rear end.

Thanks! Yeah SS are nice I like the Ws6 better but we already have an american car so I'm trying to tell my hubby lets get an import and see if we like it. Do you know anything about how the NSX's are? I like they way those look and almost no one has one

--------------------
Behind ever successful person is a pack of haters.

94ttsupra
Member # 9924

I haven't looked into NSX's too much. I believe they are pretty reliable and handle really well. They are pretty strong motors from what I understand. If I had to guess though, they are probably fairly expensive to mod.

--------------------
'94 Twin Turbo Supra-APU
'98 SS Camaro (sold)

Greasy
¯
Member # 5258

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Greasy  Ford pictures for Greasy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I live up in Healdsburg and I have some friends with fast cars. Where at in rosa do you live?

--------------------
'93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
'03 DSG Cobra
'13 Dodge Cummins
'14 Rubicon X

Posts: 3272 | From: North Dallas | Registered: Jan 2005  |  :
94ttsupra
Member # 9924

Cool man, I live in Rincon valley. Tell me about the cars you and your friends have. I see yours is an 88, what color is it? I want to try and get something going in Santa Rosa again. It used to be cool but now kinda blows.

--------------------
'94 Twin Turbo Supra-APU
'98 SS Camaro (sold)

Stevo8spec
¯
Member # 9932

Im down to travel to healdsburg even. Only problem is that the LEO's there dont like both of us already lol.
threethirty1
¯
Member # 7814

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for threethirty1  Ford pictures for threethirty1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
who are you guys the rice brothers?

this is a ford site

lol

--------------------
1987 Black GT
factory zero option car

94ttsupra
Member # 9924

Yeah we are. This is a Ford site???? Your kidding?!?!?! Thanks for the obvious dipshit!! It's also a NOR CAL site.

I was under the impression that maybe there could be some cool people on here. So far that seems to be the case.......and then there's you!!. [Cool]

[ April 17, 2010, 04:21 PM: Message edited by: 94ttsupra ]

--------------------
'94 Twin Turbo Supra-APU
'98 SS Camaro (sold)

threethirty1
¯
Member # 7814

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for threethirty1  Ford pictures for threethirty1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
nah, man i was just playn

im in rp area

do you go to infieneon?

--------------------
1987 Black GT
factory zero option car

Stevo8spec
¯
Member # 9932

I haven't been to Infineon to drag race in a couple years but I ran a little track event last year there. My new whurly gig spinny thing gets tuned here soon so I might head out there.
threethirty1
¯
Member # 7814

nice man, ill be out there this summer..
..on spray for the first time.

should be fun..

--------------------
1987 Black GT
factory zero option car

94ttsupra
Member # 9924

quote:
Originally posted by threethirty1:
nah, man i was just playn

im in rp area

do you go to infieneon?

lol, good shit man.
I haven't gone in the Supra, and when I do it won't be an impressive time due to being on 19's. I don't know that I will have sticky tires on there or not.

What year is your car? How much nitrous you runnin?

--------------------
'94 Twin Turbo Supra-APU
'98 SS Camaro (sold)

threethirty1
¯
Member # 7814

its a 87
not sure yet.
havent even done the research yet
probably 100-150
it makes around 340-350 wheel na
its my dd nothing to crazy lol

--------------------
1987 Black GT
factory zero option car

Stevo8spec
¯
Member # 9932

lol "its my daily driver" means nothing these days... theres stupid kids like me all over the place now that dontgrasp the concept of a nice drivable car as a daily vehicle.
Tinner
¯
Member # 2688

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tinner  Ford pictures for Tinner    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'm in Santa Rosa but not really into doing anything too crazy on the street. If you ever go to Sears Point I'm down to cruz to the track a play a little. There are couple places you can open it up little on the way there.

[ April 19, 2010, 12:45 PM: Message edited by: Tinner ]

--------------------
04 Comp. Orange mach 1
AED built
2.3 Whipple@17#s
605rwhp
580rwtq
10.71@131mph
now with a little more power it goes 135mph+ on 18" DRs

Posts: 835 | From: santa rosa | Registered: Apr 2003  |  :

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com