Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Drag Racing   » New Years Day Sac. (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: New Years Day Sac.
blown95svt
¯
Member # 8893

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for blown95svt  Ford pictures for blown95svt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by fasthatch:
eric can run his vega right now on the street i race today
the douche that rans his mouth about nothing can step up a i will race 1/8 on the street for 5k today like right now

Wanna race a real a real promod for 5k? There will always be someone faster than you buddy! That's one thing you must learn! Ya I have one of the fast street cArs in sac, but there is faster ones than me!

--------------------
95 cobra blown 331 gr40 suspension
***NEED QUALITY WORK FOR HALF THE PRICE? I DO SIDE JOBS! PM FOR DETAILS***
www.norcalmotorcompany.com

Posts: 1434 | From: roseville | Registered: Jan 2009  |  :
BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by blown95svt:
quote:
the douche that rans his mouth about nothing can step up a i will race 1/8 on the street for 5k today like right now

Wanna race a real a real promod for 5k? There will always be someone faster than you buddy! That's one thing you must learn! Ya I have one of the fast street cArs in sac, but there is faster ones than me!
we can race pro mods if you want but you got to drive on the street 1/8 you jump you lose no chase is a race for 5k real money not caford 5k that =2.50 an four lug rotor
HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for HaulinAss Motorsports  Ford pictures for HaulinAss Motorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

1/8 you jump you lose no chase is a race for 5k real money
GOOD LUCK Finding ANYONE to take that race [Wink]
Posts: 22469 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :
BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by HaulinAss Motorsports:
quote:
quote:
quote:

1/8 you jump you lose no chase is a race for 5k real money
GOOD LUCK Finding ANYONE to take that race [Wink]
come on matt i know there know one going to take this race i have better chance of getting ringworm that a race on this site
8stang8
¯
Member # 8082

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 8stang8  Ford pictures for 8stang8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Anyone know if they're going to move it to sat, due to weather?

--------------------
Fox body coupe: 347, TKO, 3.73s, 9.93 @ 143

hallbros
¯
Member # 5929

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hallbros  Ford pictures for hallbros    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Race has officially been moved to Saturday.....see some of you there.
94 fobra
¯
Member # 8867

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 94 fobra  Ford pictures for 94 fobra    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by hallbros:
Race has officially been moved to Saturday.....see some of you there.

that cool cause i had stuff to do today is anyone from stockton going

--------------------
Im done with this ford vs chevy fight with "cafords" members. Aka big block 66 f100 but she's no longer:(

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com