Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Drag Racing   » New Years Day Sac. (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: New Years Day Sac.
89Rodknocker
CAFords OG
Member # 2951

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89Rodknocker  Ford pictures for 89Rodknocker    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Anybody going?

--------------------
89 lx (stolen and stripped)
94 gt runner (sold)
89 lx Stock(sold)
86 gt T-trim (sold)
73 Camaro BBC
01 5.0 Explorer limited Borlas (sold)

90fox5.0
¯
Member # 9338

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90fox5.0  Ford pictures for 90fox5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
going where

--------------------
1989 LX DROP
1997 Svt Cobra (SOLD)
2000 SS Camaro (SOLD)

Posts: 1827 | From: South sacramento | Registered: Jul 2009  |  :
BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 90FOX5.0:
going where

sac raceway but i wouldn't go it will be cold an way to many cars there to get one run
1SLOWLX
¯
Member # 558

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1SLOWLX  Ford pictures for 1SLOWLX  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I was at the last cluster fuck on the last grudge night. That is the last time I go when its crazy busy.

--------------------
Built Tuff with your stuff ;)

BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 1SLOWLX:
I was at the last cluster fuck on the last grudge night. That is the last time I go when its crazy busy.

just b/c you only ran 12 in a pro mod doesn't meen it was that bad
1SLOWLX
¯
Member # 558

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1SLOWLX  Ford pictures for 1SLOWLX  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by fasthatch:
quote:

Promod? Do you mean my little street car!!!

lol it was a 11.2 or 11.4 if I remember. Just didn't care for t being that busy. I'm surprised I made it up that day because of all the problems I hate with it in the morning. Anyhow I'll take that 122mph with the glide on the motor. What did you run again?

[ December 11, 2009, 10:45 AM: Message edited by: 1SLOWLX ]

--------------------

BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

quote:
quote:
quote:

lol it was a 11.2 or 11.4 if I remember. Just didn't care for t being that busy. I'm surprised I made it up that day because of all the problems I hate with it in the morning. Anyhow I'll take that 122mph with the glide on the motor. What did you run again?

i was there with a car that ran 10 flat an doesn't look like a race car like yours i think you need to take the skirt off a spray in till you kill it
1SLOWLX
¯
Member # 558

Ford Icon 4 posted      Profile for 1SLOWLX  Ford pictures for 1SLOWLX  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Lol I don't need to kill it because then I will be forced to build another motor. The spray is only a small hit in there anyway probably will make it run in the low 10's or faster.

Wasn't that lees car that was running thoses 10 flats?

[ December 11, 2009, 06:00 PM: Message edited by: 1SLOWLX ]

--------------------

66 AC COBRA
Nitrous King
Member # 904

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 66 AC COBRA  Ford pictures for 66 AC COBRA    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

i was there with a car that ran 10 flat an doesn't look like a race car like yours i think you need to take the skirt off a spray in till you kill it
you "were there" with a 10.0 car LOL thats funny [Roll Eyes]

its a mustang with a wing, what's promod about that [Confused]

--------------------
FFR AC Cobra
72 Vega - WCHRA Extreme 10.5

BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

quote:
Originally posted by 66 AC COBRA:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

what funny about a back half car with sissy sticks at 2000lbs running 8's
94 fobra
¯
Member # 8867

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 94 fobra  Ford pictures for 94 fobra    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

i think he means its not your car [Razz]

--------------------
Im done with this ford vs chevy fight with "cafords" members. Aka big block 66 f100 but she's no longer:(

50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50Reasons  Ford pictures for 50Reasons    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I want to go but still Some loose ends gotta take care of on the coupe

--------------------
50Reasons Car Club President
Daniel/50Reasons
http://youtu.be/n_UkDg_F4MQ
https://youtu.be/066xRvxKy-g

Posts: 9483 | From: Sacramento Ca | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

quote:
Originally posted by Big bloc[/qb]
i think he means its not your car [Razz] [/QB][/QUOTE]
i have more than one car that runs so come again

94 fobra
¯
Member # 8867

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 94 fobra  Ford pictures for 94 fobra    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i dont even know what car he means but buy the tread thats what i get out of it dont jump on my balls.

--------------------
Im done with this ford vs chevy fight with "cafords" members. Aka big block 66 f100 but she's no longer:(

BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

quote:
Originally posted by Big block 66 f100:
i dont even know what car he means but buy the tread thats what i get out of it dont jump on my balls.

i know what eric means an that why i am making fun of his tube out on w's with training wheels vega.an my chevelle runs an so does the 91
94 fobra
¯
Member # 8867

is that blue hatch the 91

--------------------

BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

quote:
Originally posted by Big block 66 f100:
is that blue hatch the 91

there both blue the dark blue one is a 89 an the light blue one is a 91
NORCAL SS
¯
Member # 7126

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NORCAL SS  Ford pictures for NORCAL SS    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
ill be there i ran a 11.42 on a 100 shot on my wifes trailblazer ss and sears point kicked me out cause i ran it again and ran a 11.44 and they said we told you not to do that again leave now and dont come back till you have a cage, so hopefully sac isnt as strict.
Btw anyone know if sac is just as strict for the new helmet rules?

[ December 24, 2009, 12:26 AM: Message edited by: NORCAL SS ]

racsirx
CAFords OG
Member # 1710

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for racsirx  Ford pictures for racsirx    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
They might be trip on no cage on the 1ST since it is an event day, I would go on the 2nd on a regular TNT day and I dont think will care, I might show on the 2nd if I have the time, might be moving.

[ December 24, 2009, 02:32 AM: Message edited by: racsirx ]

--------------------
88 Saleen #564
88 GT 331 NOVI2000
88 Coupe TURBO 9.75@142
95 Cobra R #75-SOLD
06 F250
13 BMW AH3
17 GT350 #5556
GOD'S NOT DEAD

Posts: 20750 | From: Concord & Pittsburg, CA | Registered: Aug 2002  |  :
NORCAL SS
¯
Member # 7126

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NORCAL SS  Ford pictures for NORCAL SS    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
How about helmets they stress over those?>
BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

quote:
Originally posted by NORCAL SS:
How about helmets they stress over those?>

yes an it's something you should stress over to
gtowned
¯
Member # 8156

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for gtowned  Ford pictures for gtowned    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

i think the fastest thing you have is your mouth.since his 8sec car is so weak why dont you run him

--------------------
Taking terminators off the road one at a time...

Posts: 1106 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jan 2008  |  :
BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

ok runs his vega right know today how that
the i run you ass right after how about that

blown95svt
¯
Member # 8893

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for blown95svt  Ford pictures for blown95svt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
ok runs his vega right know today how that
the i run you ass right after how about that

[Confused] is this suppose to be a complete sentence? I can't interpit what the fuck you just said!!!!

--------------------
95 cobra blown 331 gr40 suspension
***NEED QUALITY WORK FOR HALF THE PRICE? I DO SIDE JOBS! PM FOR DETAILS***
www.norcalmotorcompany.com

Posts: 1434 | From: roseville | Registered: Jan 2009  |  :
BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

eric can run his vega right now on the street i race today
the douche that rans his mouth about nothing can step up a i will race 1/8 on the street for 5k today like right now

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com