Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Drag Racing   » Sacramento Raceway OCT 3??? (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Sacramento Raceway OCT 3???
SVTCOBRAFOREVER
¯
Member # 4173

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SVTCOBRAFOREVER  Ford pictures for SVTCOBRAFOREVER    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Shoot if your gonna Racsirx, I'll be there!!! [Smile]

--------------------
1992 Notch LS9 Twin Turbo On its way to completion. Way over 800rwhp on 8lbs.
1990 5.0 (97 cobra powered) Sold

Posts: 453 | From: Concord,CA | Registered: Feb 2004  |  :
racsirx
CAFords OG
Member # 1710

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for racsirx  Ford pictures for racsirx    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I am definitely going, I think I just figured out what was wrong with it, bad relay.

--------------------
88 Saleen #564
88 GT 331 NOVI2000
88 Coupe TURBO 9.75@142
95 Cobra R #75-SOLD
06 F250
13 BMW AH3
17 GT350 #5556
GOD'S NOT DEAD

Posts: 20750 | From: Concord & Pittsburg, CA | Registered: Aug 2002  |  :
FoX GT
¯
Member # 4587

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FoX GT  Ford pictures for FoX GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by racsirx:
You guys coming back on OCT 17? Its time to hang out at the track again, its been awhile for me.

I'll see ya there! [dance]

--------------------
- AED -
03 Cobra 10th anni 3.4 Whipple 9.47@141
2012 Mustang GT 10.98@125
2015 Mustang GT

Bring what you got and hope its enough!

Pittsburg Mustang Owner
¯
Member # 6100

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pittsburg Mustang Owner  Ford pictures for Pittsburg Mustang Owner    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i was there. I was the newb in the white 07 GT with hella painters tape behind the rear wheels. got my best so far, track prep was dope. I got one run in right after the sprinkles started, got a 1.79 60' but going down the track i felt the cars rear end getting wobbly due to the water. i def think i coulda beaten my best but only ran a 13.3@108
Posts: 1019 | From: Pittsburg, CA | Registered: Oct 2005  |  :
SVTCOBRAFOREVER
¯
Member # 4173

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SVTCOBRAFOREVER  Ford pictures for SVTCOBRAFOREVER    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Cool, should be fun.

--------------------
1992 Notch LS9 Twin Turbo On its way to completion. Way over 800rwhp on 8lbs.
1990 5.0 (97 cobra powered) Sold

Posts: 453 | From: Concord,CA | Registered: Feb 2004  |  :
SVTMach
¯
Member # 8571

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SVTMach  Ford pictures for SVTMach    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I was ther in blk mach with the saleen extream kit first time i ever been t0 the track g0t 4 runs in and ran better everytime ended up with a 11.7 at 122..I think it g0t a 11.2 in it the way it sit....But i did c the red c0up that thing was m0ven...H0pe t0 see s0me m0re fast cars 0n the 17th
SVTMach
¯
Member # 8571

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SVTMach  Ford pictures for SVTMach    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I was ther in blk mach with the saleen extream kit first time i ever been t0 the track g0t 4 runs in and ran better everytime ended up with a 11.7 at 122..I think it g0t a 11.2 in it the way it sit....But i did c the red c0up that thing was m0ven...H0pe t0 see s0me m0re fast cars 0n the 17th
JRWGT
¯
Member # 9198

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JRWGT  Ford pictures for JRWGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Pittsburg Mustang Owner:
i was there. I was the newb in the white 07 GT with hella painters tape behind the rear wheels. got my best so far, track prep was dope. I got one run in right after the sprinkles started, got a 1.79 60' but going down the track i felt the cars rear end getting wobbly due to the water. i def think i coulda beaten my best but only ran a 13.3@108

Another newbie.. Meaning me. I had the 01 gray gt. Not sure if anyone feels the same way but seemed as if this week sac raceway was a little unorganized. I was in lane 4 and we got skipped twice. Oh well I had fun. Left about 30 min before the rain started.

Best time that night was 12.6 and no traction first and second. Even with drag radials.

Should be able to make it on the 17th.

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com