Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Drag Racing   » Some Pics from Fridays TNT (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Some Pics from Fridays TNT
SSSSIKH
¯
Member # 8397

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SSSSIKH  Ford pictures for SSSSIKH    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by FoX GT:
quote:
Originally posted by SSSSIKH:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by SSSSIKH:
badass!! maybe one day i can join you guys!

...when im your age! lol

LoL Im only 23 years old bro!
haha...well you still got 2 years on me!! ahha...wth do you do for a living?
When I was 21 my car went 10.60 with the 6-speed and IRS. Age got nothing to do with it man.
age doesnt have anything to do with it, except knowledge and experience...

and all that matter is $$$$$...at the end of the day

--------------------
AED
WWW.AEDHP.COM

LQ9SN95
¯
Member # 7080

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LQ9SN95  Ford pictures for LQ9SN95    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
nice pics! i'll get those tires in the air one day.......

--------------------
http://www.fastgms-teamfast.com
http://www.facebook.com/aop.fresno?ref=ts&fref=ts
Lq9 swap
102 fast intake
Trick flow heads
T rex cam

Posts: 8031 | From: Fresno, Ca | Registered: Sep 2006  |  :
SLOWSN95
¯
Member # 8269

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWSN95  Ford pictures for SLOWSN95    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by AbominableSnoman...:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Yellow94GT:
I didn't get any good pics of the LX pulling the wheels up. Maybe FoxGT did?

Camera lens was acting up all day:

-

-

And here's me!
 -

[Big Grin] on the personalized plate.. hahahaha "LS WHAT" hahaha had me rollin.. sick numbers BTW! FOXGT, i do remember seeing you driving around Dublin now, you were coming outta that one st from Santa Rita, turning onto Dublin blvd. I was in my sh*tty a$$ DD red integra at the time.
haha i had always wondered what other car had the "LS WHAT" plate since my next door neighbor couldn't use it on his 10th anni...so he put "LS WAT" instead lol

--------------------
94' GT
347 Stroker
MM Suspended

2003 SB SVT Lightning
Pullied and Lowered

89'Hatch-SOLD

Posts: 2214 | From: 510/east bay | Registered: Mar 2008  |  :
Yellow94GT
Mr. 60 FT
Member # 431

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yellow94GT  Ford pictures for Yellow94GT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by season'd 88:
quote:
quote:
Nice pics Drew. 11s must seem awfully boring to you now a days.

When will you and Shaun be bringing your personal rides out again?

Well, I don't know when Shaun is going to bring the Cobra out again, but I can tell you that my car wont be out for AT LEAST a few years. It's lacking some somewhat important stuff, like motor, tranny, fuel system, EFI setup, etc etc!
God forbid it should ever need a cage also [Razz]
Forgot to mention that! But yes, the chassis work will be one of the first things done. [burnout]

[ August 11, 2009, 10:25 AM: Message edited by: Yellow94GT ]

--------------------
AED

1994 GT Bucket that will likely never run
1999 SLOLEEN Twin Turbo Coyote
2008 F250 580 RWHP 1129 RWTQ

Posts: 5990 | From: Cameron Park, Ca | Registered: Sep 2001  |  :
phil a
¯
Member # 6951

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for phil a  Ford pictures for phil a    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 1HaTCheD5LiTEr:
quote:
Originally posted by AbominableSnoman...:
quote:
quote:
I didn't get any good pics of the LX pulling the wheels up. Maybe FoxGT did?

Camera lens was acting up all day:

-

-

And here's me!
 -

[Big Grin] on the personalized plate.. hahahaha "LS WHAT" hahaha had me rollin.. sick numbers BTW! FOXGT, i do remember seeing you driving around Dublin now, you were coming outta that one st from Santa Rita, turning onto Dublin blvd. I was in my sh*tty a$$ DD red integra at the time.
haha i had always wondered what other car had the "LS WHAT" plate since my next door neighbor couldn't use it on his 10th anni...so he put "LS WAT" instead lol
No joke huh? I knew a guy in Sacramento a few years back with "LS WUT" and I always wondered who must have had the "original"
Posts: 1261 | From: toledo oh | Registered: Jul 2006  |  :
TRIXSNK
¯
Member # 2844

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TRIXSNK  Ford pictures for TRIXSNK    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hey guys nice pics looks like the Cobras are running strong!

Sorry i didn't get a chance to stop by and say hello to you Drew ...... i did get a chance to say hi to Jeff as i saw him walking in the pits.

FoxGT rev'd on me on the way to make a pass [Razz] but didn't get to bs w/ him at all.

I was pissed spent $100 for all day TNT and on the very first pass off the trailer it went BANG and now 2nd no longer exists......it was the stock trans w/ many passes and it hopefully is just a shift for/rail but all the time and effort to make it up there made me [Mad] so we packed up and tried to get back home ASAP [burnout]

--------------------
9 Sec EVO 9 is GONE!

New project in the works.......

FoX GT
¯
Member # 4587

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FoX GT  Ford pictures for FoX GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by TRIXSNK:

Sorry i didn't get a chance to stop by and say hello to you Drew ...... i did get a chance to say hi to Jeff as i saw him walking in the pits.

FoxGT rev'd on me on the way to make a pass [Razz] but didn't get to bs w/ him at all.

I was pissed spent $100 for all day TNT and on the very first pass off the trailer it went BANG and now 2nd no longer exists......it was the stock trans w/ many passes and it hopefully is just a shift for/rail but all the time and effort to make it up there made me [Mad] so we packed up and tried to get back home ASAP [burnout]

Sorry about the rev you put your hand up and my first reaction was a rev. It was my ways of saying whats up?

--------------------
- AED -
03 Cobra 10th anni 3.4 Whipple 9.47@141
2012 Mustang GT 10.98@125
2015 Mustang GT

Bring what you got and hope its enough!

LQ9SN95
¯
Member # 7080

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LQ9SN95  Ford pictures for LQ9SN95    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Nice pics Drew. 11s must seem awfully boring to you now a days.

When will you and Shaun be bringing your personal rides out again?

Well, I don't know when Shaun is going to bring the Cobra out again, but I can tell you that my car wont be out for AT LEAST a few years. It's lacking some somewhat important stuff, like motor, tranny, fuel system, EFI setup, etc etc!
God forbid it should ever need a cage also [Razz]
Forgot to mention that! But yes, the chassis work will be one of the first things done. [burnout]
[Wink]

--------------------
Lq9 swap
102 fast intake
Trick flow heads
T rex cam

LQ9SN95
¯
Member # 7080

speakin of plates i wonder who has the original "SPITVNM" plate.....thats what i wanted but was takin and had to be creative and use "SPTVENM" most people understand it so whatever

--------------------
Lq9 swap
102 fast intake
Trick flow heads
T rex cam

TRIXSNK
¯
Member # 2844

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TRIXSNK  Ford pictures for TRIXSNK    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by TRIXSNK:

Sorry about the rev you put your hand up and my first reaction was a rev. It was my ways of saying whats up?
No worries man i took that as a "hello" [Smile]

--------------------
9 Sec EVO 9 is GONE!

New project in the works.......

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com