Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Drag Racing   » Sac. Aug. 1st Grudge (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Sac. Aug. 1st Grudge
tgarlock
¯
Member # 8645

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for tgarlock  Ford pictures for tgarlock    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
what were the #'s and results?
Posts: 257 | From: Fremont, CA | Registered: Sep 2008  |  :
FoX GT
¯
Member # 4587

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FoX GT  Ford pictures for FoX GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 90lxfoxbody:
quote:
Originally posted by FoX GT:
quote:
Originally posted by 66 AC COBRA:
it doesnt need c16 unless I put the bottle on it, and then it only needs a mix

street car, drove it for 30 minutes around the valley last night, when was the last time either of your cobras went for 30 minutes [Razz] [Eek!]

I'll race either of you without the bottle, as long as we can get it done before 8:30 or so, need to make some "passes" later in the night [Whoo Whooooo!]

see you guys there [patriot]

and john, I accept your dinner challenge, and raise you a side of nachos!!!!!!!!!

I drive my car all the time. Last trip was from san ramon to san jose. I also take it out once a week to street race it.

I have also drove my car to the track with the AC on ran a 10.40 and drove home! This was on the old set up.

So yeah i would say my car is "street car"

boy we both had hard day at the track.Ive got to do something about my spark blow out issue.its driving me nuts.I want to put ls1 truck coils on it but i dont think the stock ecu will drive them.
Yeah tell me about it!! [Eek!]

Let me know how it works out im sure ill be running into the same problem soon.

--------------------
- AED -
03 Cobra 10th anni 3.4 Whipple 9.47@141
2012 Mustang GT 10.98@125
2015 Mustang GT

Bring what you got and hope its enough!

66 AC COBRA
Nitrous King
Member # 904

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 66 AC COBRA  Ford pictures for 66 AC COBRA    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

street car, drove it for 30 minutes around the valley last night, when was the last time either of your cobras went for 30 minutes [Razz] [Eek!]

I'll race either of you without the bottle, as long as we can get it done before 8:30 or so, need to make some "passes" later in the night [Whoo Whooooo!]

and john, I accept your dinner challenge, and raise you a side of nachos!!!!!!!!!

I drive my car all the time. Last trip was from san ramon to san jose. I also take it out once a week to street race it.

I have also drove my car to the track with the AC on ran a 10.40 and drove home! This was on the old set up.

I thought you just got your car running again thats why i thought I was safe with the "how much do you drive it" deal [Razz]

--------------------
FFR AC Cobra
72 Vega - WCHRA Extreme 10.5

66 AC COBRA
Nitrous King
Member # 904

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 66 AC COBRA  Ford pictures for 66 AC COBRA    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Oh John, forgto to mention

you're only a jet change away from that 9.xx pass [Big Grin]

--------------------
FFR AC Cobra
72 Vega - WCHRA Extreme 10.5

JohnB
Tech Moderator
Member # 969

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JohnB  Ford pictures for JohnB    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Oh John, forgto to mention

you're only a jet change away from that 9.xx pass [Big Grin]

Ya...but I don't think I'll be able to drag it out again before I leave. It woulda been nice...

--------------------
1965 Shelby Cobra
1993 Cobra
2012 F150 Raptor
2020 GT500

Posts: 6523 | From: Orlando FL/Redding CA | Registered: Mar 2002  |  :
90lxfoxbody
¯
Member # 6947

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90lxfoxbody  Ford pictures for 90lxfoxbody    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by LOCKDOWN:
90lxfoxbody, what kind of trans are you running?.. [patriot]

4r70w lentec

--------------------
Owner Of All Out Performance
Ya I own that Cobra
Old setup whipple and jug 9.37 155
New twins hoping for 8.50s at 165

FoX GT
¯
Member # 4587

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FoX GT  Ford pictures for FoX GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

I thought you just got your car running again thats why i thought I was safe with the "how much do you drive it" deal [Razz]
Been running for a few months now

--------------------
- AED -
2015 Mustang GT

TRIXSNK
¯
Member # 2844

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TRIXSNK  Ford pictures for TRIXSNK    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Were you able to make some good passes?

I'd like to come out and have some fun w/ you guys but i have a $500 bounty out from Buschur Racing/AWD motorsports for the next EVO to run 9.99 or quicker so my attention has been on that the past few weeks [Cool]

[ August 04, 2009, 01:04 PM: Message edited by: TRIXSNK ]

--------------------
9 Sec EVO 9 is GONE!

New project in the works.......

FoX GT
¯
Member # 4587

quote:
Originally posted by TRIXSNK:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Were you able to make some good passes?

I'd like to come out and have some fun w/ you guys but i have a $500 bounty out from Buschur Racing/AWD motorsports for the next EVO to run 9.99 or quicker so my attention has been on that the past few weeks [Cool]

I wasnt able to make any "CLEAN" passes at all that night.

--------------------
- AED -
2015 Mustang GT

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com