Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Drag Racing   » street leagal wensday night 6-10

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: street leagal wensday night 6-10
lsxoo7
¯
Member # 8587

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for lsxoo7  Ford pictures for lsxoo7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
well i just took the car i bought off sic9250 ..

i think i did well considering thaty since i bought i have drove it maybe tops 2 miles ..

ended up with the best time of 11.9 best 60ft was 1.6 and highest trap speed was 118.9 ... and not all of them at the same time ..

i think a lil more seat time and maybe i could match what it has ran before .. or maybe a lil more susension work .. i installed stock v8 rear springs and looking to maybe buying a good set of adj shocks .

car definatly has more in it .. and a tune up . fresh oil and plugs and seat time will get me the .3 seconds i need ..

haha and i need to learn how to do a burn out .. lol

all in all happy with the car

89 306
¯
Member # 9042

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89 306  Ford pictures for 89 306    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
is this the primered coupe that was for sell a couple weeks ago??
man car is fast!! good times

--------------------
02 mustang gt...mods soon to come!

89 lx: 306. edelbrock. heads..ported gt 40 manifolds..and all that other good stuff.

------------------
The ant-ghetto sign is no joke. Degrade this forum with ghetto behavior and get the boot. Ghetto behavior such as street slang, no regard for education (spelling & grammar) and threatening others with violence has no place on CAFords.com. Please find another forum to demonstrate such behavior.

lsxoo7
¯
Member # 8587

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for lsxoo7  Ford pictures for lsxoo7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
yes it was .. it definatly had more in it .. the first few passes i took it easy got on it a lil more and the times did drop . i might be out there next week with a small shot of the bottle see what it does then . were u out there ?
lsxoo7
¯
Member # 8587

and brandon had it running faster than i did .. so hopefully i can at least match that .
sleeping stallion
¯
Member # 8162

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sleeping stallion  Ford pictures for sleeping stallion    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
that car looks bad as bro my best of the night was 11.95 at 120. still not tuned. were all going back next fri lets go. i hope im tuned and suspension is in

--------------------
1990 coupe HCI Boost
SEMPER FIDELIS

Posts: 1650 | From: Modesto ca | Registered: Jan 2008  |  :
lsxoo7
¯
Member # 8587

is this moises ?

yeah im down to go when ever . i want to match what the owner ran in it before i bought it .

i got biiig plans for the winsor motor thats in it ...

just gotta beat the shit out of it till it runs good lol.

lsxoo7
¯
Member # 8587

anyways moy how much power u pushing ? ur mph is pretty good .. u also ran a 11.9 right ?

i call BS on the 75only shot lol...but yeah hit me up when ever u guys are down to go to sac .

SLPR93
¯
Member # 8769

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLPR93  Ford pictures for SLPR93  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
yea ill b on a 35 shot when i go hope im deep in the 11s [burnout]
lsxoo7
¯
Member # 8587

ha ha right 35 shot .. lol yeah miguel .. i heard your shift lifted the one of the front tire .. we should all gather up tonight and run them in town .. i got sumthing for u guys =) lol. yesh but for reals we shoudl go again . im going probably every wendsay till i break the car ..

how much power u put down with ur lx? thats shit was looking suuuper clean .

sleeping stallion
¯
Member # 8162

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sleeping stallion  Ford pictures for sleeping stallion    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
sup hec yea its moi. na no bull shit its only got a 75 well its a zex kit the jets are 100 shot but dyno and hp wise they only put out 75 real hp. but its got heads and cams with a small shot and like u saw hella gutted. new edge gt are heavy as fuck. im happy with it. lets go on fri bro way less ppl. i would run on street and tonight but i feel of the roof last night and im on crutches right now bro

--------------------
1990 coupe HCI Boost
SEMPER FIDELIS

lsxoo7
¯
Member # 8587

are u staying in town ?? give me a call asap .. 209 496 7258 ..

i need to talk nitrous stuff .. lol but yeah ur car ran good . and yeah friday is the better night but also alot more expensive .

i got to get me a new set of slicks the ones i have are 5+ years old . but still it ran pretty good . hit me up ..

sleeping stallion
¯
Member # 8162

im staying in salida with my girl but work in p town. ill give u a call or text tomorrow bro today is her b day so just gonna chill. but shit those hoosiers i got there miguels but im gonna use them he has hella slicks. just tell me a day so we can all go together i think we are still on for fri bro

--------------------
1990 coupe HCI Boost
SEMPER FIDELIS

sleeping stallion
¯
Member # 8162

my number is 2096814138. do nitrous that shit will wake the fuck up lol even more. miguel is getting a good setup for those. hey what can i use to take that padding under the carpeteddie said some ice crackle or something..

--------------------
1990 coupe HCI Boost
SEMPER FIDELIS

lsxoo7
¯
Member # 8587

yeah just callme a ice scraper will work well . i just needed to test for nitrous leaks . thats why i needed a half empty bottle . but i might not make it to the track this weeek i might pick up a trailer so thats were all my racing money id going in to .
sleeping stallion
¯
Member # 8162

oh thats coo as hella bro thats what im gonna start saving for. if u need a botle let me no. i have some lil plastic things that go into the the when u twist it so it wont leak like instead of using teflon tape or teflon paste.

--------------------
1990 coupe HCI Boost
SEMPER FIDELIS

lsxoo7
¯
Member # 8587

yeah just picked up a full metal one that is low enought to drive my rx7 up it .. yeah i just need the bottle to check for any nitrous leaks and so fort . hit me up .
sleeping stallion
¯
Member # 8162

alright cool deal the bottle is at bell and gains right now ill be getting it tomorrow or sometime bro

--------------------
1990 coupe HCI Boost
SEMPER FIDELIS

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com