Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Drag Racing   » Ford vs Chevy Drags, Sac Raceway, June 13th (Page 3)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Ford vs Chevy Drags, Sac Raceway, June 13th
LOCKDOWN
¯
Member # 4768

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LOCKDOWN  Ford pictures for LOCKDOWN    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I might come out for this one [patriot] ......
04 S281
¯
Member # 9229

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 04 S281  Ford pictures for 04 S281    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i might go... just as a spectator [Cool]
Posts: 1570 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jun 2009  |  :
90lxfoxbody
¯
Member # 6947

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90lxfoxbody  Ford pictures for 90lxfoxbody    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
We will be there 6 deep.My car is done,just gotta look the tune over tomorrow,should have a mid to high 10 sec lightning also.Just finished it tonite,on a eaton.

--------------------
Owner Of All Out Performance
Ya I own that Cobra
Old setup whipple and jug 9.37 155
New twins hoping for 8.50s at 165

90lxfoxbody
¯
Member # 6947

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90lxfoxbody  Ford pictures for 90lxfoxbody    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Well was a fun day,wish the track would have had vht to prep with,all in all it was fun,not without problems though,as i only got 1 decent pass and i left 2 to 3 tenths on the table.All of our cars made decent passes though and everyone made it home in one peace.

--------------------
Ya I own that Cobra

LQ9SN95
¯
Member # 7080

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LQ9SN95  Ford pictures for LQ9SN95    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
it was aite, i think grudge nights are better. did the bow tie weenies end up takin the win? last time i heard the fag in the tower said they were winning

--------------------
http://www.fastgms-teamfast.com
http://www.facebook.com/aop.fresno?ref=ts&fref=ts
Lq9 swap
102 fast intake
Trick flow heads
T rex cam

Posts: 8031 | From: Fresno, Ca | Registered: Sep 2006  |  :
90lxfoxbody
¯
Member # 6947

our lightning went to the ford truck finals.

--------------------
Ya I own that Cobra

LQ9SN95
¯
Member # 7080

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LQ9SN95  Ford pictures for LQ9SN95    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 90lxfoxbody:
our lightning went to the ford truck finals.

the red one?

--------------------
Lq9 swap
102 fast intake
Trick flow heads
T rex cam

Slow05GT
¯
Member # 8408

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Slow05GT  Ford pictures for Slow05GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Top 3 were all Fords!!

Ford won in every category!

Posts: 2233 | From: Natomas, ca | Registered: May 2008  |  :
90lxfoxbody
¯
Member # 6947

yes the red one,he was going low 12s at 115.then after he slept at the tree and got knocked out we turned it up and went 11.4 at 120.

--------------------
Ya I own that Cobra

DA PO PO FOO
¯
Member # 1910

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DA PO PO FOO  Ford pictures for DA PO PO FOO    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
yes the red one,he was going low 12s at 115.then after he slept at the tree and got knocked out we turned it up and went 11.4 at 120.

the red lightning went 11.4 @ 120? what does it have done, when i left at around 9:45 i saw it run like a 12.6 or so at like 103?? did but i did see that thing moving pretty good and hit a 115 early in the night. I have the silver lightning, i ran
3 11.8s All around 120 but i lost a u-joint on my third run.

90lxfoxbody
¯
Member # 6947

its my employees truck.We built the motor,we tuned it,its got big cams fucked up broken ported stegi eaton 3500 stall 75 shot.Has a 10 in it.makes over 600 whp.

--------------------
Ya I own that Cobra

DA PO PO FOO
¯
Member # 1910

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DA PO PO FOO  Ford pictures for DA PO PO FOO    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
its my employees truck.We built the motor,we tuned it,its got big cams fucked up broken ported stegi eaton 3500 stall 75 shot.Has a 10 in it.makes over 600 whp.

very nice! I really want to put a 75 shot on! im in the upper 500 rwhp... i need some suspension work done its all stock and i payed for it last night by breaking the driveshaft.Who built and tuned it?

--------------------
Ford Diesel technician

90lxfoxbody
¯
Member # 6947

We built the motor,i tune it.

I have a shop in fresno called fresno performance.

We brought 4 street carsthe only one that didnt go atleast 10s was the lightning and it almost did.the driver/owner is very timid,no aggressive enough.We are going to put a 3.4 on it soon.

--------------------
Ya I own that Cobra

1RaReSnAkE
¯
Member # 7951

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1RaReSnAkE  Ford pictures for 1RaReSnAkE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
So what did you end up running?

quote:
Well was a fun day,wish the track would have had vht to prep with,all in all it was fun,not without problems though,as i only got 1 decent pass and i left 2 to 3 tenths on the table.All of our cars made decent passes though and everyone made it home in one peace.

--------------------
~2004 Torch Red Cobra~
Tuned by Bob Kurgan-3/22/2014

-2004 Silver Cobra'Tuned By Bob Kurgan'TOTALED R.I.P. 7/28/2013

FoX GT
¯
Member # 4587

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FoX GT  Ford pictures for FoX GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 1RaReSnAkE:

quote:

9.64 @ 144 1.44 60'

--------------------
- AED -
03 Cobra 10th anni 3.4 Whipple 9.47@141
2012 Mustang GT 10.98@125
2015 Mustang GT

Bring what you got and hope its enough!

DA PO PO FOO
¯
Member # 1910

quote:
We built the motor,i tune it.

I have a shop in fresno called fresno performance.

We brought 4 street carsthe only one that didnt go atleast 10s was the lightning and it almost did.the driver/owner is very timid,no aggressive enough.We are going to put a 3.4 on it soon.

right on so what run did the lighting run the 11.4? i didnt catch that ? you guys put a bigger shot ??
LSFairmont
¯
Member # 6001

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LSFairmont  Ford pictures for LSFairmont    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
my best time was a 12.0 @ 106 with a 1.88 60 and i ran out of the juice hitting 3rd, i was hoping to get into the 11s that run.
Posts: 3652 | From: the land of the lost | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :
8stang8
¯
Member # 8082

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 8stang8  Ford pictures for 8stang8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by FoX GT:
quote:

quote:

9.64 @ 144 1.44 60'
I saw that run [burnout] . Nice time.

--------------------
Fox body coupe: 347, TKO, 3.73s, 9.93 @ 143

90lxfoxbody
¯
Member # 6947

my time slip said 145 mph and 60ft was 1.43

--------------------
Ya I own that Cobra

1RaReSnAkE
¯
Member # 7951

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1RaReSnAkE  Ford pictures for 1RaReSnAkE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

Looking to run in the in the 9's with my new set up. Where are u located at i wanna see your car and Fox Gt's car. I heard his car is a beast.
LQ9SN95
¯
Member # 7080

quote:
quote:

Looking to run in the in the 9's with my new set up. Where are u located at i wanna see your car and Fox Gt's car. I heard his car is a beast.
not with u driving..... lol jp [Razz]

--------------------
Lq9 swap
102 fast intake
Trick flow heads
T rex cam

90lxfoxbody
¯
Member # 6947

-

heres a 14 sec pass.

this pass i went 14,89 at 65 mph.

Also our lightning goes low 12s might go 11s on boost,and on its current tuneup nitrous wise it has a very low 11 to high 10 in it.

--------------------
Ya I own that Cobra

LQ9SN95
¯
Member # 7080

SICK ASS PIC! [Eek!] [worship]

--------------------
Lq9 swap
102 fast intake
Trick flow heads
T rex cam

LOCKDOWN
¯
Member # 4768

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LOCKDOWN  Ford pictures for LOCKDOWN    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
90lxfoxbody,

Nice run bro [patriot] . How much psi are you running on the 3.4 whipple, also are you on a stock stroke?.

[ June 18, 2009, 07:41 PM: Message edited by: LOCKDOWN ]

--------------------
saleen cobra' 687rwhp on procharged setup.New setup,Race turbo motor,t91' turbo cobra' 1xxx rwhp @ mid boost. ,lockdown,

90lxfoxbody
¯
Member # 6947

stock rods and crank teksid block ported heads baby custom ground sticks and the lowest i can run psi wise.its a stock lower with a 3.5 upper pulley.Makes 23 psi.But again thats loofing for this blower,i would really love to up it to 28 psi and a 50 shot make 900s.But im not really feeling getting rid of the stock girdled lower pulley so right now it makes 810.

--------------------
Ya I own that Cobra

Page: 1  2  3  4   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com